🌠 Wishmaker Extraordinaire 🌠

Male
Canada
Seen 4 Weeks Ago
Posted September 3rd, 2019
8 posts
46 Days
hello!

as the title says, i'm completely new to forums in general, and most of my forum experience is just viewing threads without an account of my own.
please tell me if i post in the wrong thread or break any rules! i've already read them all, but i tend to be very forgetful ^^;

with that out of the way, is anyone having trouble with accessing their flairs? i tried making my own, but it sends me to an error page. is it just my internet, my status as a new member, or is this a site issue?

thanks much!

TheAlmightyBlaziken

SUP YO

Age 21
Male
Hall Of Origin
Online now
Posted 4 Hours Ago
Ahh yes, my brother was having trouble doing flairs after he reached about 75 posts then he could edit his flair that's all I know anyway Hello welcome to the community so what's your favorite pokemon game?
I'm an adult who has the mind of a child
Age 14
Male
Hall of Origin
Seen 2 Weeks Ago
Posted September 8th, 2019
257 posts
54 Days
Yes blaziken is correct after I reached about 75 posts I could edit my flair it stumped me at first then I got used to it before editing my flair
and Greetings to the community I hope this helped this was probably the least helpful solution.

Rainbow

i'll lose my mind another thousand times

Age 20
Female
Seen 31 Minutes Ago
Posted 2 Days Ago
6,629 posts
9.4 Years
Developer Post
We've been informed about the issue with the flairs and are working to fix it now.

Also, welcome to PokéCommunity~
Pokémon Gnosis

Laslow

Ashe – House of Blue Lions

Male
Melbourne, Australia
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
18,195 posts
16.9 Years
I’m so glad you being a new member who wanted to make a flair led us to fixing a weird glitch!

Make the most of your time here!

Fairy

Female
Laverre City
Seen 2 Hours Ago
Posted 15 Hours Ago
9,022 posts
8.4 Years
Hi sunspirit! Welcome to the forums! PC was my first forum too, so I know the feeling, haha. :D

I really like your username too!

Advertiser Content