• 12 replies

Shiva2932

❤︎Cherry Flavored❤︎

Female
Seen 2 Days Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
12 posts
40 Days
Hello everyone, my name is Shiva! I've been looking for a Pokemon community to join for quite some time and stumbled upon this form. My favorite game is Platinum, my favorite Pokemon is Raichu but I have quite a few I love just as much and I have a soft spot for the other electric rodents and Eevee and it's evolutions. My fav Galar Pokemon so far are Alcremie and Wooloo.

I also enjoy the colors pink and blue, rainy days, cherry pepsi, and cats.

Not really sure what else to put, but I'm looking forward to making new friends here :>!

Name: Ghost
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

DramaticCubism

Cubie the Cube

Age 20
Male
The computer room
Seen 55 Minutes Ago
Posted 22 Hours Ago
754 posts
293 Days
I'm here before Sheep and Fairy, nice
Welcome to PC, Shiva!!
I see you're a cultured person as well and agree that Raichu is the best electric rodent lol
Anyways, I hope you have fun here, this is a great place to meet new people and it's a nice community as a whole
Hmmm...

TY

Age 23
Male
Netherlandia
Seen 3 Hours Ago
Posted 14 Hours Ago
2,611 posts
224 Days
Hey there Shiva welcome to PC!

Platinum is one of my favorite Pokemon games aswell as do I like the colour pink :o

Hope you enjoy the forums! ^^

TheAlmightyBlaziken

SUP YO

Age 21
Male
Hall Of Origin
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
I'm sad I'm not first
Hi I write somethings sometimes but hello welcome to the community I ', sorry if I have bad something but Hi welcome to the community
My favorite game is Saphhire I think but anyway Hi welcome to the community.
I'm an adult who has the mind of a child

Shiva2932

❤︎Cherry Flavored❤︎

Female
Seen 2 Days Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
12 posts
40 Days
I and welcome!! I'm sure you will have a great time here, we even have a club dedicated to cat lovers : 3
Since Raichu's your favorite what do you think about Alolan Raichu?
I ADORE alolan raichu, I especially love it's shiny form looks like a chocolate dipped marshmallow/overdone pancake, so cute! 10/10 would have on my team again. And ty for your warm welcome!

I'm sad I'm not first
Hi I write somethings sometimes but hello welcome to the community I ', sorry if I have bad something but Hi welcome to the community
My favorite game is Saphhire I think but anyway Hi welcome to the community.
ty! And Sapphire is a great game.

Fairy

Female
Laverre City
Online now
Posted 37 Minutes Ago
9,052 posts
8.4 Years
I concede, DramaticCubism beat me to this thread. ;)

But! More importantly! Welcome to the forums, Shiva! I can tell already that you're going to fit in great with this community. :) Also Alcremie and Wooloo are EVERYTHING. <3

TheBatPrince

Male
Azalea Town
Seen 2 Weeks Ago
Posted 3 Weeks Ago
74 posts
40 Days
Welcome!

I love Pokemon, and have been here for at least 15 or 13 years now. I was briefly away for 6 or so years, but here I am again.

Sadly it is not as I remember it...it's got a lot of this Chatting Virtual Sociality stuff. The whole purpose of a Forum was never to Socialize, it was another word I forgot...but it was different.

Anyways, welcome! :P

Shiva2932

❤︎Cherry Flavored❤︎

Female
Seen 2 Days Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
12 posts
40 Days
I came here because I wanted to socialize honestly haha. I love finding people I can talk to about my interests! Also Forums have often been places for fans of things to get together and share ideas and topics on things they enjoy, so not really sure how the mindset of "Forums have never been to socialize" came from haha.

Anyway, thanks for the welcome.

Astronaut

space adventure

Non-binary
Seen 5 Hours Ago
Posted 7 Hours Ago
33,077 posts
11.9 Years
I came here because I wanted to socialize honestly haha. I love finding people I can talk to about my interests! Also Forums have often been places for fans of things to get together and share ideas and topics on things they enjoy, so not really sure how the mindset of "Forums have never been to socialize" came from haha.

Anyway, thanks for the welcome.
Welcome to PC :3 Hope you are enjoying it so far! Our forum has always been mostly about socializing and secondly about pokémon LOL

All the love for Raichu!!

SidTheRiser07

PoKeMoN TRaiNeR

Male
India
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 1 Hour Ago
332 posts
71 Days
Hii Shiva! I too am a Sinnohan,lol. So Raichu's your favourite, eh? Since when have you been into pokemon?

Shiva2932

❤︎Cherry Flavored❤︎

Female
Seen 2 Days Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
12 posts
40 Days
Been a fan since I could talk basically haha!

Sheep

Female
Seen 3 Hours Ago
Posted 3 Hours Ago
Hi Shiva, welcome! I see you're raising a very cute Whimsicott and I approve because it's one of my favs.

Hope we'll keep seeing you <3

sheep x bobandbill 5ever
Advertiser Content