Started by TheIronJaw August 30th, 2019 3:08 AM
  • 7 replies

TheIronJaw

Male
Seen September 5th, 2019
Posted September 2nd, 2019
3 posts
45 Days
So, this is my first forum that I will be a part of and honestly I am glad it is pokemon related. I am a guy who likes everything pokemon, been in a little bit of everything competitive, breeding, shiny hunter, casual player, EV training. However now I do play casual with the occasional battle I am looking for more friends who actually enjoy pokemon. I just hope I can enjoy my time here so I can be on here more!

TheAlmightyBlaziken

SUP YO

Age 21
Male
Hall Of Origin
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
Heh hi TheIronJaw I'm guessing your favorite pokemon is Houndoom because of your avatar but what's your favorite pokemon game?
and I think almost everyone who has joined this community enjoys pokemon so you will have no trouble finding friends who enjoy pokemon
Welcome to the Community.
I'm an adult who has the mind of a child

Matchew

Matthew

Age 27
Male
Alabama
Seen August 31st, 2019
Posted August 31st, 2019
4 posts
44 Days
New here too. Nice to meet you! We seem to be into the same things. Everything you mentioned I also am familiar. But, alas, this is also my first time posting in ANY forum. I feel confident, given the material, but still, at the end of the day , feel alone in forum writing. Hope we can connect!
Age 14
Male
Hall of Origin
Seen 2 Weeks Ago
Posted September 8th, 2019
257 posts
51 Days
Greetings IronJaw this is an automated message by Seteth hah I lied I don't do automated messages anyway what's your favorite pokemon game?
Welcome to the community

Sheep

Female
Online now
Posted 12 Hours Ago
Yup, plenty of fans here. :3c Hope you'll enjoy the forum and settle in well. Hi Jaw, nice to meet you and big welcome!

sheep x bobandbill 5ever

Fairy

Female
Laverre City
Seen 3 Days Ago
Posted 6 Days Ago
8,985 posts
8.4 Years
Hey there! You definitely came to the right forum if you're looking to make friends with some fellow Pokemon fans. Have you checked out our Discord server? :)

Advertiser Content