Matthew

Age 27
Male
Alabama
Seen August 31st, 2019
Posted August 31st, 2019
4 posts
43 Days
Looks like you have to get started to proceed. New here , but know everything about Pokémon GAMES. Don't dabble in card game, anime , or etc. But live and love to converse about anything directly to the game series.

Matchew

TheAlmightyBlaziken

SUP YO

Age 21
Male
Hall Of Origin
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
Hey, Matchew I don't know if you know everything about the games but here's a quick question How do you find Munchlax in the Sinnoh games?
please don't google search it if you don't know but you probably do. Welcome to the Community
I'm an adult who has the mind of a child
Age 14
Male
Hall of Origin
Seen 2 Weeks Ago
Posted 4 Weeks Ago
257 posts
51 Days
Greetings Matchew I'll not dabble in such questions blazikens asking you but I do have another question what is your favorite Pokemon game?
Welcome to this community.

Matchew

Matthew

Age 27
Male
Alabama
Seen August 31st, 2019
Posted August 31st, 2019
4 posts
43 Days
My favorite game so far,Seteth, would personally be ORAS. Although I'm mentioning 2 , I really love the way shining hunting is revealed in the game. I do find shining hunting more appropriate when it's a challenge, ie. 8192, but I can't help myself in that one. Dex nav really gives the middle ground, challenging to be alert but give with the rewards and variety. Second close is the Hg/Ss series. Thank you for asking! Means a lot. If you have time, tell me yours! I'm very interested and for the reasons.
Age 14
Male
Hall of Origin
Seen 2 Weeks Ago
Posted 4 Weeks Ago
257 posts
51 Days
Oh well mine is emerald and you also have a good choice of pokemon games

Sheep

Female
Seen 36 Minutes Ago
Posted 1 Hour Ago
Also love ORAS! The remixes are great, and Zinnia's battle theme is especially good. Nice to meet you Matchew, see you around. o/

sheep x bobandbill 5ever

Fairy

Female
Laverre City
Seen 3 Days Ago
Posted 5 Days Ago
8,985 posts
8.4 Years
Hi Matchew! Welcome to the community. You've picked the right place to be if you want to chat with fellow Pokemon trivia masters. Have you been enjoying the forums so far? :)

Advertiser Content