Avara

Female
Izantine
Seen 22 Hours Ago
Posted 22 Hours Ago
1,085 posts
7.9 Years
Hey P0keKingzZ, welcome to PC! Digging the stars in your username ★

You probably already know about a lot of the hacks in our ROM Hack Hall Of Fame. If you're ever looking for something new to play you'll find them over here. There's also the Progressing Hacks section if you want to check out up-and-coming releases or see what's new.

Have a great time here, hopefully be seeing you around! =)

SidTheRiser07

PoKeMoN TRaiNeR

Male
India
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 2 Hours Ago
314 posts
69 Days
Hey P0keKingzZ ! Hope you're doing great ! You'll enjoy a lot here and as Avara said the ROM hacks section is awesome. You'll get some great games there.
By the way what's your favourite pokemon game/region and since how long have you been into pokemon ?

TheAlmightyBlaziken

SUP YO

Age 21
Male
Hall Of Origin
Online now
Posted 25 Minutes Ago
Sup P0keKingzZ I'm a little late to the greeting part but I'm here now and emerald is a pretty good pokemon game but you know sapphire is better in my mind so you like pokemon too me too so what's your favorite pokemon?
I'm an adult who has the mind of a child
Seen September 4th, 2019
Posted September 2nd, 2019
3 posts
47 Days
Hey P0keKingzZ ! Hope you're doing great ! You'll enjoy a lot here and as Avara said the ROM hacks section is awesome. You'll get some great games there.
By the way what's your favourite pokemon game/region and since how long have you been into pokemon ?
. My favorite pokegame is Pokemon emerald. My favorite region is Kalos :)). I have been into pokemon for 2 and a half years

SidTheRiser07

PoKeMoN TRaiNeR

Male
India
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 2 Hours Ago
314 posts
69 Days
. My favorite pokegame is Pokemon emerald. My favorite region is Kalos :)). I have been into pokemon for 2 and a half years
Awesome! Emerald is awesome and Kalos is my second favourite region. Btw, You must check out pokemon alchemist or gaia or insurgence as they're great ROM hacks.

Miggiz125s

Nothing interesting here...

Male
New Bark Town, Johto
Seen 1 Week Ago
Posted September 3rd, 2019
58 posts
157 Days
Hi P0kekingzZ! Welcome to the community. I Hope you enjoy it here. I dont really like Kalos that much, I'm more of a unova person myself, But I really like amourshipping! and as SidTheRiser said, Those are really nice ROM hacks! However, I must clarify that insurgence is a Fan Game, But it's a nice game nonetheless. Oh, and emerald is a really nice game too!

Fairy

Female
Laverre City
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 18 Hours Ago
9,047 posts
8.4 Years
Hi P0keKingzZ! I hope I'm not too late in giving you a welcome to the community! With any luck you and your secret friend enjoy it here very much. :)

Advertiser Content