• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

WARNING! Contains Preview of EX Battle Boost

OliveCopper

Captain of Olive Kappa
Years
  • Seen Nov 29, 2016
A few cards from EX Battle Boost have been leaked, and the scans are available on Pokébeach.com.

Two things strike me though...

ebb-goth.jpg

It says that Gothorita is a reprint like most of the other, but I find that hard to believe. Gothita i can tell is indeed a reprint, but Gothorita? Gothorita only needs 2 Energy to use its most costly attack, but all the previous Gothorita cards need 3 Energy for each of their most costly attacks. Therefore, Gothorita is not a reprint, it is brand new.

Also.... Druddigon?

ebb-group2.jpg

EX Battle Boost for some reason portrays Druddigon as a Normal-type, but Druddigon isn't Normal OR Flying-type. Did TPC forget about the Dragon-type in the TCG? I mean, Rayquaza, Garchomp, Hydreigon, and Black Kyurem-EX (as well as White Kyurem-EX) are Dragon types in the set, but is Druddigon portrayed as Normal-type in the set.

Also, the big reveal of EX Battle Boost should be tomorrow.

Demon.

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain
Years
  • Seen Jun 20, 2018
How does the fully golden Zekrom not amaze you?

Back