• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emblem master-list / request thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
When will Holiday Hop emblems be uploaded and awarded?
There's no set date, staff will be getting to those as soon as they get the time. However, if you feel you have emblems in which you were meant to receive and did not, feel free to contact the host of the competition, or a staff member with proof as to why you should have gotten it. However, before you do so, you need to ensure the emblem you feel you should have received has been given out to others already and that you may have been skipped.

Hope that helps!

Knight of Time

I like Homestuck
Years
I discovered the problem, they have been given to my old account, so sorry for wasting your time, I should've taken a look there before '-_-

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
The staff will move emblems from one account to another if you'd like, just so you're aware, so feel free to PM a mod if you'd like them moved. :)

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
We don't know how long you've been paired, but you can check the date of your pairing post in the pair thread to find out. I'll save you the trouble this time, though, and go take a look now.

Edit: no. Your pairing was made offical on 6th May 2011.

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years
how do one qulaify for the emblem that ignifies your online at absurd hours for your timezone? Do we need to do it consistently or what? it is 1:45 here in our timezone (UTC-8)

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 1, 2014
how do one qulaify for the emblem that ignifies your online at absurd hours for your timezone? Do we need to do it consistently or what? it is 1:45 here in our timezone (UTC-8)
That's a good question. I guess they just have to notice you. x]
I'm on nearly 24/7.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Yeah, staff members have to notice you if you're on at absurd hours of the timezone. If one of us feels that you deserve it, they'll let you know. :P

Niprop

The Fighting Porygon Team
Years
...Eh? Four years passed already? I guess that makes me more then an old duck then, an old duck that hasn't posted in over a year yes, but a vet all the same. Guess that means I should embrace everything and request a veteran emblem, as well as done a walking stick and beard.

"Darn kids. Get offa my lawn!"

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
...Eh? Four years passed already? I guess that makes me more then an old duck then, an old duck that hasn't posted in over a year yes, but a vet all the same. Guess that means I should embrace everything and request a veteran emblem, as well as done a walking stick and beard.

"Darn kids. Get offa my lawn!"

I'll give it now! Enjoy it.

Maple Leaf

dazed and abused
Years
One quick question - how does the 2012 emblem work? What were you supposed to do to get it? Just post in the Holiday Hop forum?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
One quick question - how does the 2012 emblem work? What were you supposed to do to get it? Just post in the Holiday Hop forum?

Nah all you needed to do was post at least once in the countdown thread in the Holiday Hop. :3

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
^ I never got mine. I posted in the countdown thread more than once.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back