• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Your Pokemon: Their Final Destination

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Some of us search our whole lives, trying to discover where we're supposed to be... and some of us are there already, we just don't know that yet.​

After all these years where are your Unova partners? You know, the guys that helped you defeat Ghetsis and save Unova from freezing to death? Where are they? Are they still chilling in the world they came from, waiting for your return? Or are they hanging out in Kalos trying to sell Casteliacones to make a living? Or maybe in Hoenn, gazing up above wondering what's happening in Unova now.

Or maybe they've followed you to Alola, hoping to one day find you and them back in Unova again, reliving all those wonderful memories you experienced together.

Have your Pokemon been transferred through to Alola, Kalos, Hoenn or have they remained in Unova? Tell me their story and what they're doing now years after saving Unova.

Years
My amazing Serperior and friends are hanging out in the islands of Alola, having a break from the tough time we had in Unova :3

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
The original teams I used to clear the main stories of White/Black 2 the first time are gone, due to 2nd playthroughs. With the exception being that very first Zekrom I caught on White all those years ago. It's now chilling with me on Moon....along with my like 4 other Zekroms lol

The teams for the 2nd playthroughs still exist in Unova.

BlazingCobaltX

big mood. bye
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 19, 2019
All of my mains are still chilling in Unova because I neither had any way to further migrate them nor did I want to because I'm not done yet in Unova. They will remain there until I migrate all my partners from previous generations to Unova.

MangaKamen

Manga, Skull, Trash and much more to this Kamen
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Mar 22, 2018
Ah Unova, I still have some of my team there, but I'm tempted to send them all to alola so I can save the region again.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
I took all of my Pokemon to the lucrative special location called... the bank! My guys haven't even made it to Alola, unfortunately. But hey they get to retire in style. I heard those banks are pretty classy these days!

pkmin3033

My Unova Pokemon were all lost when my file of X corrupted...although I DID empty out my copy of Black recently for a seventh gen livng dex on Bank. None of the Pokemon I used in the game, but a few I could remember catching.

Some poor unfortunate soul somewhere in the world also has Pokemon with the terrible nicknames that I caught in the Unova games as part of the PC catching event last year too, since I put those up on Wonder Trade...and a couple on the GTS for stuff I needed, ahaha.

KNS27

I got... Lonely Doggo?
Years
Don't worry.They're still on Journey saved the world.So they not go to anywhere until we defeat Ghetsis.

Years
i've still got my tepig, oshowatt and other pokemon in my white & white 2 games :)

because i haven't finished those games yet.... so they always wait for me to come back to them ♥

pokemon white:

tepi (F)
Spr_5b_498.png

lilli (F)
Spr_5b_506.png

skittles (F)
Spr_5b_509.png

blitz (F)
Spr_5b_522.png

dove (F)
Spr_5b_519.png

TenderHeart (F)
Spr_5b_594.png
*needing to replace mincinno for her*

pokemon white 2:

miju (F)
Spr_5b_501.png

paty (F)
Spr_5b_504.png

tuli (F)
Spr_5b_548.png

hane (F)
Spr_5b_521_f.png

bubbles (F)
Spr_5b_183.png

kiba (F)
Spr_5b_610.png

Last edited:
Years
Oh you know, suffering within the time-space limbo known as the Pokemon Bank where they shall never age or see the programmed light of day again. I've heard it has nice lunches.

Back