Sideshow Showcase The place to show side-projects that you're working on, for the small yet still big things you want to do, such as translation patches, "386" patches, and anything small like that.

Old 6 Days Ago (7:01 PM).
Limited Capacity

Nature: Naive
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by KriXtuFher View Post
    Pokemon Theta Emerald EX 721 / LCCoolJ95, Any News or Updates from You.

Pkmn TEEX / LCCoolJ95's fans supporters are waiting...
    It's hard trying to figure out where to put the gen 7 Pokémon added to Theta Emerald EX.

Pokémon Theta Emerald EX: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=386240

Relevant Advertising!

Old 6 Days Ago (2:35 AM).
    Uncommon User

Game wont even work on MyBoy emulator. Starts normally and the moment i click New Game, the game freezes and crash. Quality.
      Old 6 Days Ago (3:14 AM).
      Ace of Diamonds

Nature: Lax
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Tofutheenderman View Post
        Game wont even work on MyBoy emulator. Starts normally and the moment i click New Game, the game freezes and crash. Quality.
        Considering that you did everything properly, the reason might be in the Pokémon Emerald ROM that you used. I also got the same response when I first tried the game and I had to resort to google in order to find another way to overcome the need to patch and get the game directly.

*hint-hint*
        Old 6 Days Ago (5:22 AM).
        Uncommon User

Quote:
          Originally Posted by mc.ace19 View Post
          Considering that you did everything properly, the reason might be in the Pokémon Emerald ROM that you used. I also got the same response when I first tried the game and I had to resort to google in order to find another way to overcome the need to patch and get the game directly.

*hint-hint*
          Yeah i think it may have been the rom i used. I manage to find a ready to go rom with the latest patch and works.
          Old 6 Days Ago (5:29 AM). Edited 6 Days Ago by Lunos.
          Uruguayan Random Guy

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Tofutheenderman View Post
            You just have to download the .GBA ROM and open it, that's literally it.
            Just tried it in MyBoy! v1.7.0.2 (Full) and it's working perfectly.
            I guess it's worth to check if you've chosen "Automatic" on Options > Advanced > Cartridge Save Type.
            I'm not saying it's going to fix your problem, but Emerald has problems with the save type on VBA for PC that also results in a white screen so it might be it.

EDIT: Here's a pic I've taken with MyBoy's built in option too.
            Old 6 Days Ago (6:44 AM).
            PoKéMoN Trainer

Quote:
              Originally Posted by LCCoolJ95 View Post
              It's hard trying to figure out where to put the gen 7 Pokémon added to Theta Emerald EX.
              The LC, I think,. Its okay if it still 721 (Gen 1-6) are the Pokemon available in the hack. Cuz, we know that the PC box storage is few for 802 monsters and the Hoenn map is too much crowded, if you will add Alola monsters and forms . I Love Gen 7 too, but the problem is the PC box storage and New Map area for Pokemon, so we need to understand and wait to fix that problem. In all, 721 is still enough now in this hack. So please update. Can you? (Release a patch, fixed drain kiss, new moves animations, and other bugs / glitches)
              Old 5 Days Ago (8:17 AM).

Quote:
                The LC, I think,. Its okay if it still 721 (Gen 1-6) are the Pokemon available in the hack. Cuz, we know that the PC box storage is few for 802 monsters and the Hoenn map is too much crowded, if you will add Alola monsters and forms . I Love Gen 7 too, but the problem is the PC box storage and New Map area for Pokemon, so we need to understand and wait to fix that problem. In all, 721 is still enough now in this hack. So please update. Can you? (Release a patch, fixed drain kiss, new moves animations, and other bugs / glitches)
                To add on to this, i believe the issue is the animation itself. When i turn off battle scene it doesn't hang or anything. I agree a quick fix to the two moves Drain Kiss and Electro Ball would be awesome. Maybe just disable the animation for the moves? A few of the new moves don't have animations, so giving them no animation may fix it.
                Old 3 Days Ago (6:24 AM).

Quote:
                  I have added Sun and Moon in my hack, they are with proper ability, but the move is not exactly same as the Pokemon Sun and Moon, the move effect is same as Jirachi's specific move, I have chose the move effect which is ignore the opponent's ability.

Pokemon The Strongest Pure White v4.0
                  Community Link: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=9569056#post9569056
                  Download Link: https://pan.baidu.com/s/1skXIUkP
                  Download Password: 3txt
                  Introduction:
                  There is a very high mountain, it exists too many unknown animals and plants. That mountain always happen the different natural damage such as T-storm, Tornado, Typhoon, Tsunami, Eruption, Blizzard, Earthquake, Forest fire blast and etc. None of people can be brave to climb this mountain. Nowdays, a boy wants to try it, he says he can completely to climb it by himself, he wants to show each region's girl, he is a most brave boy, he expects these girls like him, because these girls skin is bright snow white, he is very very like these girls, so he wants to be a friend with these girls at least. Then the story will begin at here...
                  Old 2 Days Ago (3:57 AM).
                  Limited Capacity

Nature: Naive
                    So I received a message, basically asking if they could pay for the hack that's in progress...that's not legal, I hope that I'm doing this all for free. If someone made you pay for this hack, or any Pokémon hack, report them, that's illegal. I did make a funny post on Romhack.me, but those idiotas can't take a joke, or understand the fact that supporting people through Patreon on YouTube, as a content creator, is 100% LEGAL.

Anyways, UPDATE:
                    I decided to edit the abilities of every single Pokémon, by giving them abilities that make them competitively viable in battle, along with the Alolan Pokémon. To be honest, this might be released before the summer ends, heck it might come out next month, so be prepared.

Pokémon Theta Emerald EX: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=386240
                    Old 2 Days Ago (4:18 AM).
                    Uncommon User

Quote:
                      So I received a message, basically asking if they could pay for the hack that's in progress...that's not legal, I hope that I'm doing this all for free. If someone made you pay for this hack, or any Pokémon hack, report them, that's illegal. I did make a funny post on Romhack.me, but those idiotas can't take a joke, or understand the fact that supporting people through Patreon on YouTube, as a content creator, is 100% LEGAL.

Anyways, UPDATE:
                      I decided to edit the abilities of every single Pokémon, by giving them abilities that make them competitively viable in battle, along with the Alolan Pokémon. To be honest, this might be released before the summer ends, heck it might come out next month, so be prepared.
                      Cheers.
                      Old 1 Day Ago (3:59 PM).

Nature: Serious
                        Quote:

Anyways, UPDATE:
                        Aaaaa so hype *screamingintensifies
                        Old 1 Day Ago (10:06 PM).

If so, then I'll be expecting:
                          Skill link-Minccino
                          The regenerator co.--e.g., Slowbro, Tangrowth, etc.
                          Adaptability-Crawdaunt
                          and more... *hype*

Btw are you able to update sitrus berry to gen6+ ? I feel bad about Slurpuff, it wont consume sitrus after belly drum which I couldn't conclude if unburden is working. GL !
                          Old 1 Day Ago (10:46 PM).
                          PoKéMoN Trainer

The LC, I'm so happy that you will release an update and I hope that you will do that. But I have a request or favor. Can you make a two patch of your Theta Emerald EX. The one patch is still 721 (fixed drain kiss, electro ball, new moves animations for some moves that still doesn't have, other form / es of some Pokemon, hall of fame bug for some expanded Pokemon and bugs / glitches). The second patch is 802. So the person will choose what patch he wants. Sorry, if this message is so long, cuz I love the 721 than the 802. Goodluck on your hacking. :)
                            Old 23 Hours Ago (7:36 AM).

Where can i get a Dawn Stone to evolve my Male Ralts into a Gallade?
                              Old 21 Hours Ago (9:06 AM).

Quote:
                                Originally Posted by nicolasalmeida View Post
                                Where can i get a Dawn Stone to evolve my Male Ralts into a Gallade?
                                Talk to a female NPC in Mauville city. She sells them.
                                Old 18 Hours Ago (12:27 PM).

Thanks.
                                  I'm also planning to evolve my Eevee into a Leafeon, but i can't find a Moss Rock anywhere. Does anyone know where it is?
                                  Old 17 Hours Ago (1:10 PM).

Quote:
                                    Originally Posted by nicolasalmeida View Post
                                    Thanks.
                                    I'm also planning to evolve my Eevee into a Leafeon, but i can't find a Moss Rock anywhere. Does anyone know where it is?
                                    If i remember correctly, it's in petalburg woods. You might need cut to access it.
                                    Old 12 Hours Ago (6:14 PM).

Quote:

Anyways, UPDATE:
                                      Will you release the 802 resource patch same as the Emerald 650?

Pokemon The Strongest Pure White v4.0
                                      Community Link: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=9569056#post9569056
                                      Download Link: https://pan.baidu.com/s/1skXIUkP
                                      Download Password: 3txt
                                      Introduction:
                                      There is a very high mountain, it exists too many unknown animals and plants. That mountain always happen the different natural damage such as T-storm, Tornado, Typhoon, Tsunami, Eruption, Blizzard, Earthquake, Forest fire blast and etc. None of people can be brave to climb this mountain. Nowdays, a boy wants to try it, he says he can completely to climb it by himself, he wants to show each region's girl, he is a most brave boy, he expects these girls like him, because these girls skin is bright snow white, he is very very like these girls, so he wants to be a friend with these girls at least. Then the story will begin at here...
                                      Old 8 Hours Ago (10:08 PM).

How come ho oh's sacred fire is a special move in this game? Shouldn' t it be physical?
                                        Quick Reply

Sponsored Links