• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023

YES IT WASN'T MY FAULT. :)

@number fail. :3

I was about to do something dumb to prove a point but I proved it w/o needing to do that and as a result I'm happy still and not sad @ back then!

ruby

[span="howdy;partner"][/span]
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
Hey donnie. ^^ I wont reference the genitals anymore, in case of vase breaking, but it's great to see you. :]

And hey Nica! And Cornetto!

Haha, they went and staff'ed everyone eh? xD

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023

Yeah basically everyone's a mod, except Pokestick. Pokestick is greater than a mod, he's like... an artist. Artist > mod. :(

ruby

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
I think i'll open a gallery today, had nowhere to post anything for a loooong while now. Because yeah, Artist totally > Mod

So what's fenyx4's deal then, your local wikipedia stand-in?

210824 (what the hell happened to the numbers?)

Last edited:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023

...PC is waaay too glitchy.

I saw your double post as a double post before it got auto-merged, then saw:
Sorry! This forum is not accepting new posts.

As I went to reply, lol. ;x PC DON'T BE SO GLITCHY PLZ.

Aaaand, yes, fenyx is wikipedia. :)

ruby

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
It's been slow as hell for me the past two days, and i had to switch themes because the UCP button wasn't working.

I'm using The Plaza.. Ah, the good old days.

Last edited:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023

Yeah idk it's kinda crazy rn. And before I got four different errors! I went from Cloudflare, to Stunfisk'd--OH JOEY USE MY STYLES!! I mean try. lol.

ruby

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
Haha, i've already seen stunfiskd, Nice job! :]

What else have you made?

Ooooh... Conway. I missed you.

Last edited:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023

The Top Dog! And... Unova's Violet Masquerade which sucks, lool.

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
Years

201291. Hi there Joe. I bet you remember me. If you don't, it must be because of amnesia.

DUCKS ARE AWESOME, PIXY! EXCEPT THE DUCKS THAT PLAY PRO HOCKEY IN ANAHEIM, CALIFORNIA.

I DON'T WATCH THE NHL DON-O. HOWEVER, I DID WATCH THE CARTOON ABOUT THE DUCKS WHERE THE DUCKS WERE PLAYED BY ACTUAL DUCKS.

CRAZY STUFF.

:cer_laugh:

I think i'll open a gallery today, had nowhere to post anything for a loooong while now. Because yeah, Artist totally > Mod

So what's fenyx4's deal then, your local wikipedia stand-in?

210824 (what the hell happened to the numbers?)

...PC is waaay too glitchy.

I saw your double post as a double post before it got auto-merged, then saw:

As I went to reply, lol. ;x PC DON'T BE SO GLITCHY PLZ.

Aaaand, yes, fenyx is wikipedia. :)

Pretty much, I guess. :P (with 20% of TVTroperiffic awesomeness, of course[citation needed])

And yeah; I've had PokeCommunity slowdown recently as well. :< I can't post images properly for some reason (not sure if it's due to Internet Explorer), sometimes the "Multi-quote" buttons on posts malfunction on me when I click them, and the "What You See Is What You Get" (WYSIWYG) feature has some type of delay (in some instances, it doesn't even load at all and all I see is a mish-mash of actual text and what looks like forum coding). :<

The Top Dog! And... Unova's Violet Masquerade which sucks, lool.

Hey, Unova's Violet Masquerade is good, too! ;D The Top Dog kind of scares me, though; I'm not sure why...it's probably a developing irrational fear of Herdier pictures that stems from my real-life cynophobia (fear of dogs...well, the big ones at least, usually not little things like chihuahuas XD)

My fave skin is Nimbasa's Shining Beauty - Elesa FTW.

Yup; I love the TRON effect it exudes. :cer_nod: I'm currently using Route 167, though (it kind of feels Generation 3-ish)...
I'm hoping to finally switch over to an BW-related style once I'm able to get either Black or White Versions and/or Black Version 2/White Version 2. >.>

Oh noes; the count has gone haywire...?

ruby

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
Yawn, too late to make a gallery. I'm pooped.

"Wikipedio" ... I'm picturing one of the power rangers with a serif W shaped visor.

ruby

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
I remember when this used to be impossibly active, i'd come on and would have missed pages and pages. ;;

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023

B/W can't even sustain that activity for a WEEK.

Disappointing. Very, very disappointing. It's all very disappointing, in fact. I'm so disappointed. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back