• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Everlasting Pokémon Journey

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years
Formerly known as the "Never Ending Cheat," this game was always one of my favorites back in 2008. I felt that it deserved to be brought back one way or another, so I decided to revamp it with a modern twist.

How to Play
  • Despite the intimidating title, this game is actually quite simple! The person above you will state a short scenario, and all you need to do is add your own scenario in continuation to the previous one.
  • You are encouraged to make your posts Pokémon-related, but they can be as loosely related as you want! (So in other words, you can mash a Pokémon-related term with something not so Pokémon-related, depending on your scenario. Please don't overabuse this privilege—use it at your own discretion!)
  • This game is not to be confused with PokéStory Time, so don't bother worrying about plot holes or consistency.
  • The final thing you need to know is that this journey cannot end, so if it looks like another person has tried to end it, make up a random plot device and keep going!

While the game may initially seem tricky to grasp, I feel that examples speak a lot louder than directions:

Example:
Person 1
You start off with a level 6 Charmander...

Person 2
...then, you release it into the wild. By doing so, you...

Person 3
...caused an entire army of Starly to destroy a nearby town. The destroyed town...

Person 4
...happened to be Pallet Town! You then receive a call from...

Person 5
...Professor Elm, who tries to sell you car insurance. You...

Person 6
...decline his offer, which then enrages him. He decides to join forces with Team Plasma...

And so on!

Feel free to make your scenarios as wildly creative as possible! However, please refrain from using this thread as an outlet to harm others, and try not to be too gruesome in general. Have fun!

I'll start us off:
You are given a Moon Stone which is rumored to have destructive powers, but you...

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Yay new game :D

... Parasect coming out of the shadows and attacking you, but you...

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
Years
into the cave near the pokemon center. But suddenly...

Meadow

Years
...said "April Fools!" and called for reinforcements. The reinforcements consisted of...

Meadow

Years
...but he decides to destroy another planet before taking you. Weirded out, you...

Back