• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Name Rater

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
Years
It sounds cool, not too obvious and fits Crobat greatly. 9/10

I think I have a Solrock called Apollo on one of my games. What do you think?

ジュナイパー

シャドーアローズ? ??トライク!
Years
That's pretty cool! 9/10!

My Unfezant is named Ares. I wanted to name it Aphrodite, but (just like Hera) he was male. So I had to name him after who Aphrodite loved.

khaozz

Peace sells, but who's buying?
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 26, 2018
With a name like that, it would be foolish to underestimate this bird. I like it. 8/10

To celebrate Pokemon's 20th anniversary, I've been blazing through Kanto with my soon to be Charizard named Charles.

Arjay

#GoStags
Years
For crying out loud, that's the second time the next person to post after me has failed to get the reference!

Ha! I get it, because he's on a cloud. With the thunderbolts. And the Zeus. ^^ 9/10

The Tyrantrum I'm currently training to level 100 (94 as we speak) is called Indominus, after the Indominus Rex in Jurassic World.

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
Years
That's a very cute nickname and is fitting, especially if it stays as a Froakie. 9/10.

I have a Pikachu called Ketchup

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
Years
Awh cool 8/10

I literally just named my 11,836th dedenne Radio cause it is the antenna pokemon :3

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
Years
Put some ham on it, and it's perfect. 9/10

I once named a Rayquaza Metagame Satan (BTW this was on Pokémon Showdown). Makes sense?

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
Years
That's a nice nickname. 8/10

I have a female Jellicent called Helena as it was the most Royal sounding name I could think of.

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
Years
9/10 lol

My Cofarigus is now named Hades not after the Hades on here but you know the god xD

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
Years
Cofigrigus and a literal being of death and stuff? 8/10 Its such a creepy Pokemon too. Mine's named Corey XD but i have good reasons to!

How about Lumi the Watchog? He got the name after the fact that he has rings on his body that glow, illuminate-luminous-Lumi.

reason -
8/10 - For being a fellow disney fan [lion king roxx!!]

pokemon -
'Explotaro' for my typhlosion

lion king/pokespe aYYYYYYYYY I LIKE YOU BUD

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
Nice! I like Lumi for a Watchog. 8.5/10!

I nicknamed my red-petalled Florges Ariel, after The Little Mermaid! Now I just need a Malamar called Ursula, a Corphish called Sebastion, etc. xD

Last edited:

ddrox13

Anti-Nonsense
Years
Makes sense and sounds cool 8/10

I named my annoying VCG Smeargle Puck after the character of the same name from A Midsummer Night's Dream

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
Quite fitting for a Smeargle imo! 8/10 (I've never seen A Midsummer Night's Dream though, but I'm sure it's a good reference all the same).

What do you think of Keyper for a Klefki? He is a keeper of keys after all. :D

Back