• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokemon Trainer Academy (OOC) (NEW!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
Years
well this RP doesnt have any favorite pokemon. I've seen i think three riolu, two quilava and a cyndaquil, multiple zoura and a zoarark, two duskull. what the heck. I thought I was picking original pokemon sort of. atleast I feel secure with torkoal, and I have plans to grab a few more sooner or later. a flying or dragon would be nice.

EDIT: classic rock ftw: Steepenwolf - Born to be wild. just came on my youtube playlist.

Years
  • Seen Sep 16, 2020
Alright, I think I made it a little better this time. I also changed a few things

Name: Zachary Talon

Dorm: Raikou Dorm

Appearance: Zachary has spiky silver hair and green eyes. He wears a red short-sleeved T-Shirt with a purple vest and Blue wrist bands. Also has light blue jeans and red sneakers.

Personality:
When anyone looks at Zachary they're first impression would simply be "Lazy"... and they're right. He's probably the most laid back guy you'll ever meet. He usually just spends his time sleeping or relaxing under the sun. Now you may think this is a bad thing, but actually this nature of his always keeps him calm in the most crazy situations. His reactions may not show it, but he's constantly thinking of a new strategies to win.

Now being lazy also makes it so Felix never likes to train, so his pokemon are usually the underdogs in battle. However this does not interfere with his ambition to win. He usually likes to battle and that's how he mostly trains his pokemon.

History:
Zachary grew up in Johto in the town Cherrygrove City. He lived with his mother, father, and younger sister. His father used to be a pokemon trainer and his mother was a coordinator. He received Cyndaquil at the young age of eight. He found him hurt on the outskirts of the town and brought him all the way back to the pokemon center. Since then Cyndaquil always hung around and adventually Zachary decided to name him Flare. However, it wasn't until he turned ten when he actually caught Flare. After that he began to challenge other people to battles. When he did this his father started to train him, mostly by force.

With his fathers guidance, Zachary became the top trainer in the town with Flare alone by the time he was eleven. At first he was happy, but then it got really boring. He got tired of facing the same people over and over again. Then one day a trainer entered the town. When Zachary saw him he immediately challenged him to a match. The trainer accepted then easily defeated Zachary. The trainer then helped bring Flare to the pokemon center to heal. He then finally introduced himself as Ken. He told Zachary that he was challenging all the gyms in the region to challenge himself. In the end, Ken was actually very impressed with Zachary's skills since he's been stuck in a town all his life. He then handed Zachary Solosis and told him that he had the potential to be a great trainer. Zachary excitedly took the Solosis and thanked Ken as he left for the next gym.

The next day Zachary was all pumped up and motivated to get better. Only problem was, he didn't know how. Then he saw the commercial on tv for the Pokemon Academy. Zachary knew he could get better there, so he immediately put in an application to join.

Pokémon:
Species: Cyndaquil
Nickname: Flare
Personality: Super hyper active. Cyndaquil can never stop moving, even his flames go wild every time he's released from his pokeball, mostly by his own will too.
Lvl: 10
Moves:
1) Tackle
2) Smokescreen
3) Ember
4) Overheat

Species: Solosis
Nickname: Sylo
Personality: Easily scared by large foes. He doesn't usually like to fight often but when he knows Felix depends on him he'll go all out.
Lvl: 5
Moves:
1) Psywave
2) Reflect

Darkgoalie

Psychic Professor
Years
Quick question Yellow.
In this RP, do Pokémon only have one or both of thier abilities? Also are Dream World abilities included?
Thanking you in advance

Dragonkat

The Winged Wolf
Years
Yea. I was watching Killik and Issac x3 I didn't know there were others near the PokeCenter! But if your want to battle me, this is to anyone, I would accept ^-^

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
Oh, okay. Gonna go and edi-

No wait, Maxwell is in the heat of a battle and thus only focused on that, so he might've misinterpreted who Kat said it TO! Eh, eh? Filling up plot-holes! xD

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
xD I knew she was watching our battle! Anyway I'll battle Kat the next day since night has already hit. I better get my Samurott costume for my character!

Dragonkat

The Winged Wolf
Years
Meh. All Kat will wear is some Umbreon ears, and a błack outfit. Star would be following her of course!

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
xD Everyone is suddenly gonna wear costumes! Oh well!

Yellow-Can you reserve a spot for a friend of mine? Her name is PinkSapphire & she wants to take a spot in the Entei Dorm.

Aura Vitae

Down, Sword Hand!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 23, 2019
xD Everyone is suddenly gonna wear costumes! Oh well!

Yellow-Can you reserve a spot for a friend of mine? Her name is PinkSapphire & she wants to take a spot in the Entei Dorm.

Dominique is dressed as a very classy vampire for Halloween.

Kikpanther

Not a beginner that's for sure
Years
There's been a lot of posts since I was last able to see this thread and a bunch more in the roleplay! >.<

It's going to be hard figuring out where to jump in. Last time I was here I saw The FinalWatchmen was thinking about dropping out. Has he?

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
@SD: ...Alright. She's got 3 days. o_o

@Kiklion: Yes he did. |P We do not retcon characters here, as that would leave no room for character development, so feel free just to improvise your way past whatever you may have been stuck on and begin interacting with others. :P

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
u-uhhmmm hi C: i'm new here...i want to join this RPG since my best friend ShinyDaimond told i should join... :3 if i can join...can i be in the same dorm as him? the entei dorm? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back