• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Grettings from emerald isle

Years
Greetings all. I am the Emerald Trainer and if you all cant guess by the screen name yes I am from the island known as the Emerald isle. See if you can figure out where that is.

Im an old school pokemon gamer. Been playing since pokemon yellow at 16 till present day but dont have much experience with competitive play which I am hoping to change.

Looking forward to talking learning all that I can and generally having a good time here.

Trainer 766

Welcome to the forum. I also have been a hardcore Pokemon fan when Ruby came out in 2003/2004/what? the year I was born(lol). If you have any troubles knowing more about Pokemon, feel free to ask anyone. And we hope you enjoy your stay here(you will!)

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Greetings all. I am the Emerald Trainer and if you all cant guess by the screen name yes I am from the island known as the Emerald isle. See if you can figure out where that is.

Im an old school pokemon gamer. Been playing since pokemon yellow at 16 till present day but dont have much experience with competitive play which I am hoping to change.

Looking forward to talking learning all that I can and generally having a good time here.
Heyhey, an Irishperson is it? Welcome!

You could check out our Showdown server if you're looking to train your battling skills~ http://pokecommunity.psim.us/

Years
Hi Emerald! Yeahh that's awesome, I've been playing Pokémon for ages too. I'm sure PC will become a nice online home for you. o/ Hope you'll enjoy your time!

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years

Old school pokemon games ftwwww, I love playing RBY and GSC from time to time myself. If you're looking for competitive play knowledge then yeah, I recommend our Battling and Team Building section and showdown server! I frequent those sections, so it'll be nice seeing you there if you need a hand~

I look forward on your participation here too! I hope you have a good time indeed; you're more than welcome to come chat with me anytime! Have a good weekend!

Back