The PokéCommunity Forums Fan Games Custom Games Showcase
Completed Pokemon Metal (Update - Gen 6+more!)

Custom Games Showcase This forum is for non-ROM hacked games which have a significant amount of progress. Only the most developed games are selected to go in here.

Old January 12th, 2017 (9:02 AM). Edited January 14th, 2017 by Spherical Ice.

Its in mount priest or u can buy it at the mall

Pokemon

Relevant Advertising!

Old January 16th, 2017 (4:07 AM).

First of all, loved your game. But I can't seem to find Froakie or it's evolution line, is the Pokemon even in the game? If so, where could I find him.
#GekkougaIsLife
Old January 19th, 2017 (8:52 PM).

Dude I am actually in love with this game, it's genuinely of better quality than most of the canon pokemon games out there.
One thing that's absolutely killing me though, is that I can't figure out how to evolve my eevee into a leafeon.
Is there a moss rock to level him near? I tried using leaf stone but that didn't work
I'm about to try leveling it while it's holding the leaf stone but if there's something I didn't think of let me know
Old January 29th, 2017 (4:41 AM).
I'm here just for Pokémon Adventure Red

Nature: Brave
Hey man, your game is just incredible, but why can't talonflame learn fly? I searched on serebii and it should be able to do it.
And i found one bug, when my gyarados use intimidate on trapinchs and mawiles my game crashes and close.

Old January 30th, 2017 (11:15 PM).

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightningAlex View Post
Whoa, it has been a while since I entered these forums. Time hasn't been on my side lately. Sorry for all the unanswered messages, guys.

Well, that is an unexpected bug. It's because I just copy-pasted a teleporter from the RSI and forgot to make it work all the time (It works only when the guy on the 4th floor activates them).

Wow, that's a horrible bug. But very easy to fix - the fog is basically a picture, so displaying any other picture will get rid of the fog. Opening the quest log will probably fix it. If that fails, going up Mt. Sax and then walking down until the fog disappears will get rid of it everywhere, too. Sorry about that.

Also, about the infinite rare candies, it appears as if you've downloaded a version of the game I made for a friend who wanted to get through it quickly. I don't know how it ended up on mediafire. You got lucky, though Have fun the rest of the game.

Also:
Spoiler:
The text on top of Mt. Sax isn't the only thing that's there. But whatever's up there, you can't find it yet. It appears much later in the game once you defeat Team Magma.
Hi , i sent a PM to you , i hope you have some free times to read and reply it , thanks a bunch ~!
Old February 4th, 2017 (2:34 PM).

Hi!

First of all, I really thank you for the many hours of fun that I had and will have with your games. Some bugs are a little bit annoying, but the game is so wonderful and so much better than the other fan games that I have played until then, that I don't even care about these small inconveniences. We all must keep in mind that you did it alone. So - keep up the good work and again thank you very much! It's my first post here, I really wanted to highlight the greatness of your work =D

That said - I think I found a bug, which hasn't been reported yet: When I use Fly, if the other Pokémon uses Torment between the flight and the attack, my Pokémon will stay high up, will never manage to attack and the other Pokemon will attack again and again without being able to hit me. An infinite loop begins and nothing works anymore except restarting the game.
Old February 4th, 2017 (8:18 PM).

Quick question , i've read in pokemondb that once Rayquaza learned 'Dragon Ascent' it will allow it to do mega evolve , so whoever already catched it , how did Rayquaza actually do mega evolve ? TIA
Old February 7th, 2017 (1:55 AM).

I have beaten the pokemon league and have almost all the maps
Unfortunatly i can not find the moon keep map. Can anyone tell me where it is
Old February 14th, 2017 (6:14 PM).

Hey all anyone know where registeel and rock are? and what balls are best for catching them?
Also can Hypno, Arcanine or Dragonite mega evolve?
Old February 17th, 2017 (10:17 AM).

hi i have a minor problem. but i dont know how to change it, in my game in battle the font's colors looks white with black shadows instead of the regular black ones
Old February 18th, 2017 (12:08 AM). Edited February 18th, 2017 by amuncam.

Hey there is it possible someone could upload this to Dropbox? (As I can't use other file sharing sites in my country) It looks awesome and I really want to play it :)
Old February 18th, 2017 (6:40 AM).
Wanting Pokemon Games

Nature: Jolly
This game is awesome!

My Current pokemon Team on a Roblox Game
Old 6 Days Ago (2:28 PM).

i have a few questions about this game

1) Can shinies be found, if so, what is the rate
2) how exactly does the offline wonder trade work
Old 3 Days Ago (11:22 AM).

Can anyone help me?
I am venturing in the Sea of Bodom..got the Aehnka Dictionary
But I cant find blue in the sea..WHERE IS HE?
And also if someone can tell me where do I get masterballs (other than Prof.Osier)
Old 3 Days Ago (11:25 AM).

Quote:
Originally Posted by cars13233 View Post
i have a few questions about this game

1) Can shinies be found, if so, what is the rate
2) how exactly does the offline wonder trade work
1) I bet same rate for shinies
2) You get any random Pokemon same level (non-legendary)..They are usually nicknamed Megaman,Donatello,Reg,Lindel etc
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links