• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Icy Burn

Beginner Breeder | Kyurem W <3
Years

I live in the UK, so no States for me! Just Towns, Cities and Countries. Herp, derp.

Last edited:

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

Lotsa people skipping classes, huh.

I skip classes, it's on record for all eternity. And I'd still get the homework over the internet :P
A teacher can't come to school? A substitute is briefed and is in place within half an hour. Only very few times have sick teachers actually resulted in no class.

Oh the wonders of society.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023

I skipped classes pretty often during uni, but since technically I have no more classes...

idk if you people are discussing that but Pokestick is!!!

lloebet

[color=#58FAD0][font=geo][u][i]Ancient[/i][/u][/fo
Years
I never realized so many countries concerned over the voting in the United States until this year. 215348

Last edited:

Gabri

m8
Years
Because it'd be a disaster if Romney won.

Sometimes I skip classes in Uni, but that's usually because I oversleep. Specially if the class is at 8:30am. Seriously, it should be illegal to have classes so early.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

I guess the other countries noticed that this Obama guy wasn't as much of a stupid ass as the previous ones, and now they sort of want him to stay.

Usually we'd go like hey, it's America, so it's probably gonna turn out crap anyway. Why care.

lloebet

Years
I have to say i hate both of them. I used to like Obama but he talks about change but never did anything and Romney he likes to act like the united states is another one of his company's. So now I'm stuck with Ron Paul. 215351
kovu_what_a_guy__by_peach_bff_daisy-d3hrhkh.gif

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

While I can see where you're coming from, I would argue that Obama did do a whole lot of change, and what he didn't do, he couldn't because GOP was purposefully pushing him back.

However I don't want this to turn into an argument and I respect and understand your opinion.

So yeah, time for pizza.

lloebet

Years
So how bout that no shave November. My beard is going well. 215253 This video made me laugh. We have ideal thought's too.

Icy Burn

Years
215257. (sorry for wrong number previously)

Oh, that's good. I was kind of in a :o moment there.

lloebet

Years
Uhg...The sicko girls at my school disgust me. "Oh no shave November I'm not gonna shave me legs or arm pits" K. You do that. 215258

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2014

I wish i didn't have any facial hair.Shaving them every day for someone as lazy as me.

Last edited:

Icy Burn

Years

I honestly don't care about girls or what the heck they're doing. They do they're random balls and I'll do mine, thank you very much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back