• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Recent Happenings in Pokemon Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_General

Team Rocket General
Years
A shiny Poochyena burst from the shade three days ago on my emerald and the battery in my DS went flat. I can still see its blue eyes mocking me. :P
Today I bested Norman again, for the forth time to be entirely accurate. Flattened him with my level 43 Gardevoir and level 41 Gyarados... The rest of my Pokémon weren't really up to the challenge and had to sit it out. Power wins over strategy this time.

~The General~

Harper

Crazy guy with red hair...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Nov 14, 2009
I apologize to the Community and to you HUNK for starting that thread...got too excited!

Anywho..I've done my searching on Pokerus and want to double check that if I put an infected Poke in the PC they'll keep the infection...I don't wanna lose this baby!

Man, does anyone know what pokerus does??? i've got it ona bunch of pokemon and it definitly does stay on once you put them in the pc. that's why i gave the virus to a bunch of other pokemon, so that i wud bsure not to lose it... cos i still dont know what it does, apart from make your pokemon better or sumfin... that pokecenter girl was realy vague about what it does...

Years
annoying diamond and pearl

:( i just beat the league in pearl (and got the national dex like 10 seconds after) with low levels....im super-duper depressed cause they wont let me migrate from my sapphire...witch, by the way, happens to have 2 blastoises (one appeared misteriously by glitch or something after i traded the first) 1 gardevoir, all the regis, rayquaza, and kyogre...and wanna get my blastoise that i trained since the 31st of january 2006 in fire red to my pearl:'( :'(
this might seem dumb to u but its important to me :'(

MegaMushroom07

Animal Crossing Most-Wanted
Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2010
I've been tracing down the legendary Emo Smeargle. When I battle it, I must be wary of Fake Tears, Doom Desire, Slash, and worst of all, Doom Desire.

MegaMushroom07

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2010
Ouch, a little slow. My 10th Anniversary one is level 71, and EV'd.

MegaMushroom07

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2010
Well, to EV train a Deoxys in SA should involve 25 Gastlys, with PokeRus and Power Lens.

MegaMushroom07

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2010
Meh, i'll try to get you one. Just PM some time other than now. Free, of course.

Houndoom666

I like mah teem rite nowz. ^.^
Years
OOOKAAYYYY!!!! So do pokerus help you out a lot? It makes me sound ignorant so I put you in bold letters because im askin if it helps you out.XD

MegaMushroom07

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2010
Well, it doubles my EVs. I get 10 SA EVS from one Gastly with PokeRus and Power Lens.

MegaMushroom07

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2010
1 Ev default
+ 4 for Power Lens
x 2 =10 Evs

25 Gastlys = Maxed out

Dee Trier

Drageon The Dragon Type Eevee
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Feb 19, 2010
so for every pokemon you beat it will add 4evs in that stat (SA for power lens)?
I just trained my eevee/umbreon but in the middle of training the dissapearance of pokerus screwed my calculation so i didn't allocate the last 6 ev's for hp

Dee Trier

Drageon The Dragon Type Eevee
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Feb 19, 2010
just correct you. by fighting 25 gastly wgich gave 250 evs you missed 2 last ev's. you only get 62 point instead of 63.

what do you mean depend on pokemon? did it add 4 ev's depend on what that pokemon ev's give? like +4 ev's speed for zubat or it depend on (power) item? or do you mena if you use that on gastly it will be +5 sa while in haunter +6 (+7 for gengar)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back