• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*~NEW Diamond and Pearl blanks Version 001 - need some help ~

Cascade Of The Sky

Shining Porygon master
Years
hey everyone, im in the progress or creating the new DP cards! i just need some help ;) here is a preview!

pracvj4.jpg

it's not the best BLANK! BUT! it will have to do!

im looking for people to help with the background! and figuring out placemnets and so forth!

these will most definately be enhanced to be better, but at this stage! this is ALL i have!

thanx!

Years
  • Seen Oct 1, 2008
Ooh, cards with C2007 Pokémon/Nintendo on 'em...I can't really see anything wrong with it, mate! :D

Just an idea - in the PNG, would it be possible to include transparent circles to help with placement? A layer that could be removed when finished making the card?

Again, great work. :)

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 2, 2023
Wow, you are really good at this Cas

brilliant blank and card ;)

I would like to help you with anything, but I dunno HOW I can help...

Lordpenguin

Pokémon: Lodestone
Years
  • Seen Apr 5, 2012
Yeah, nice and clean. Idea: Extend the illustrator box up and left, and place the pokedex text on it as well as the illustrator. This will separate it visually, whereas at the moment, it sort of flows on from the attacks too easily. Placing it in the same group as the illustrator means it is subconsciously the same kind of info, which it should be. It is not functional mechanical text, just flavour.

Years
Cascade the card is awesome, but to get your mind in the right view you should probably wait until there are more cards released. The stats and Number look small.

shadow_bind

Feeling empty?
Years
This card looks great as usual :D and it really looks like the newest blanks. However, shouldn't Weakness be +30 instead of +20? Personally however, I prefer the HL blanks that they have now...the new blanks don't really have a lot of space to put in long attacks, if you know what I mean :P.

Lordpenguin

Pokémon: Lodestone
Years
  • Seen Apr 5, 2012
I see... I didn't know cascade worked for nintendo...

Hang on a second, I get you now.
Cascade created blanks off the nintendo released cards...

Got it, I think

Last edited:

Cascade Of The Sky

Shining Porygon master
Years
i need some help to get the proper background, ME personally! i;m not gonna use the new blanks! i have a NEW series of blanks for my 2007 release to be shared ;)! visit my site (PM ME FOR MORE INFO) on my set for 2007! but these blanks, cool as they are, don't give me satisfaction! i will send to anyone who would like to use these blanks the PSD files to create the WHOLE blank database if they like, PM me for this info also!

Cascade Of The Sky

Shining Porygon master
Years
yeah .. i have! also, it is actually allowed to be 20+ now, it can be any number i think (reasonably, so like +10, +20 or +30? depending on the pokemon, as well as resistance, -10, -20 or -30 ;))

Flame Claw

Flaminator
Years
Ooh, cards with C2007 Pokémon/Nintendo on 'em...I can't really see anything wrong with it, mate! :D

Just an idea - in the PNG, would it be possible to include transparent circles to help with placement? A layer that could be removed when finished making the card?

Again, great work. :)

Wow, you are really good at this Cas

brilliant blank and card ;)

I would like to help you with anything, but I dunno HOW I can help...

Agreed. it's just too cool for words, and Fangking will be bloody well happy with you xD.
*DELTASPECIESMEMORY*

Adept-eX

A Adobe Photoshop Veteran ;P
Years
i need some help to get the proper background, ME personally! i;m not gonna use the new blanks! i have a NEW series of blanks for my 2007 release to be shared ;)! visit my site (PM ME FOR MORE INFO) on my set for 2007! but these blanks, cool as they are, don't give me satisfaction! i will send to anyone who would like to use these blanks the PSD files to create the WHOLE blank database if they like, PM me for this info also!

Ok Cascade... I will glad can help you with the BG :)... Actually I'm doing a database of resources than I getting from the net, mainly from the dA (I have stock photos, some BG and a lot of textures).... maybe it can be useful... here I have a example than I could do with that resources: Metro Energy - Illustration
Also I wil share my own blank resources... so maybe we can trade somenones (In fact I will be glad if you do it, Master Cascade xD)

Last edited:
Back