• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Pokemon Conquest 2: Divide and Conquer [OOC] (Accepting SU's)

Status
Not open for further replies.

VillageofDragons

On hiatus from PC forever
Years
My fingers haven't found the inspiration to type. xD So yes, I'm sure! Thank you though! Really sorry! maybe ill sign up when i found the inspiration

Okay, sad to see you go. I'll take you off the reserve list now.

But if you find the inspiration you're looking for to create your character, do stop back on by. :)

Judge Mandolore Shepard

Spectre Agent
Years
Kotetsu, Warlord of Valora

Name: Tokugawa Kotetsu

Appearance: Kotetsu stands at a height of 5 feet 7 inches. His weight is over 200 pounds, most of it muscle. He has pitch black hair and blue eyes. He also has a short goatee that he keeps trim at all times.

When he is wearing his rank I armor, it is grey in color and he does not wear a helmet. When he is wearing his armor at rank II, it is gold and purple in color. He also has his face covered by a helmet.

Personality: Kotetsu is a very tough man. He believes that Valora has a great destiny at hand. When it comes to how he views kingdoms that border Valora, he sees Nixtorm as a greater threat than Avia, Dragnor, and Spectra. When it comes to ruling, he rules Valora with a steel fist.

History: Kotetsu, the son of Ieyasu, was born in Valora. From an early age, Kotetsu trained to become the Warlord of Valora. During this training, he was given a Beldum that was named Stahl.

When Kotetsu was seventeen, he started noticing that whenever he was training, a Pokemon that looked like a sword started showing up. When he told his father about it, Ieyasu was sure that Kotetsu was making it up. For seven years, Kotetsu believed that there was something important about it, so he decided to ask his father about it again. This time Ieyasu, who was no longer the ruling warlord, told Kotetsu about Perfect Links and that the sword that Kotetsu kept seeing was meant to be his Perfect Link.

Faction: Ideals

Kingdom: Valora

Partner Pokemon: Beldum

Partner Pokemon Moves: Take Down

Partner Pokemon Level: 15

Partner Pokemon Ability: Clear Body

Partner Pokemon Nature: Brave

Partner Pokemon Nickname: Stahl

Lycanroc

under the sun
Years
You know you have a problem when you procrastinate by actually playing Pokemon Conquest...

Moar time ploxerino?

VillageofDragons

Years
You know you have a problem when you procrastinate by actually playing Pokemon Conquest...

Moar time ploxerino?

Since you have actually posted on the thread to request more time, I will give it to you. You now have an extra 3 days on your reserve. :P

Electrjoe, however, I am sorry but since you haven't posted anything about your character or wanting an extension I am taking you off the reserve list and Violight will be available for the time being. You can always post again though to reserve it or another kingdom again and you'll have more time to finish your character. :)

VillageofDragons

Years
Veevee just letting you know your reserve ends tomorrow night at 11:59 PM USA CST. After that you'll have to request again.

By the way, I am still taking SU's everyone! Come on in and join! The mor:)e the merrier! For those of you that don't know much about Pokemon Conquest here's a link:

http://www.pokemonconquest.com/en-us

:)

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
The Sneasel Lover returned. Yes i am back from my vacatons.

Lycanroc

under the sun
Years
My parents really want me off right now, can I have like 16 hours so I can do it tomorrow morning? I'm really sorry, I shouldn't be taking this long.

I did finally make some progress, though.

VillageofDragons

Years
My parents really want me off right now, can I have like 16 hours so I can do it tomorrow morning? I'm really sorry, I shouldn't be taking this long.

I did finally make some progress, though.

It's perfectly fine! I'll give you an extra 2 days on your reservation now :)

Emakrul

To Hell and Back
Years
  • Age 30
  • yes
  • Seen Jun 6, 2016
Could I reserve craigspur? I've always dreamed of rping with a dope larvitar and your rp provides one right at the start.

Last edited:

Lycanroc

under the sun
Years
I'm going to drop out. I don't want to be in more than one RP right now, and I really can't find the motivation to do this.

VillageofDragons

Years
I'm going to drop out. I don't want to be in more than one RP right now, and I really can't find the motivation to do this.

Are you sure?? Okay then, sad to see you go.

We are still accepting more reserves onlookers! I'm not starting the roleplay till we have 8 people total not including myself. :)

VillageofDragons

Years
Bump!

Hey, H3115r3p3ntanc3, just letting you know your reserve ends tomorrow night at 11:59 PM USA CST. After that you'll have to post to reserve Cragspur again. :)

Years
Alright, let's give this one a shot

Spoiler:

Last edited:

VillageofDragons

Years
Name: Braeden Fuma

Age (18+): 20

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Personality (1-2 Paragraphs): Braeden is a warrior who is both proud of his abilities, but cautious to those of his adversaries. Much often have the greatest of warriors fallen to their own hubris, and Braeden would wish to avoid such a demeaning fate. Cunning, patient, and intelligent, this young man embodies many aspects of the silent assassin. While a professional in his work, he is also hot blooded and can be subject to foolhardiness if his temperament gets the better of him. Outwardly he is quiet, a trait taught through years of hiding in the shadows. While preferring to let others speak, Braeden has been known to have a venomous tongue, though he is not shy to offering his advice or opinions when asked.

History: Braeden was birthed as Fuma Kotaro's illegitimate son to woman from a foreign land. Given this discrepancy, his name goes against the regions traditional naming structure and has the personal name before the family name. Though resembling his mother much more than his father, Braeden proved early on to have inherited Kotaro's battle prowess and affinity for stealth. The early days of his youth were spent training with weapons, sneaking trials, and sparring with other students being molded into the next generation of silent assassins. Teachers like the mighty Hanzo and Nene were influential figures to much of his development as a fighter.

In his teenage years, Braeden's father sought to test both his skill and mentor his son personally by going off on some of the less dangerous jobs. At the age of fifteen, Kotaro began to worry as Braeden had yet to make a link with any Pokemon thus far, leading many to speculate that the gift of bonding skipped him due to his outsider blood. It was around the same time of this suspicion that one of the local villages who swore feality to Yaksha's resident ninja clan requested aid with a presence devouring their livestock. Braeden was sent to investigate along with one of Kotaro's Warriors to accompany him, though take a back seat and allow the fledgling ninja see to the situation. On the prowl for the perpetrator, it was discovered that a Houndour pup was the one feasted on the farmer's livestock. Something sparked between the two, and a link was made, finally confirming Braeden to be of Warrior blood.

It's been five years since the bond was made, and both man and beast have only been made stronger through continual training. Now, with war unavoidable and Nobunaga calling all his Warlords to arms, the aging ninja master Kotaro has seen fit to leave his son in charge of the kingdom's forces and fight for the ideals that will shape the future.

Faction (Truth, or Ideals): Ideals

Kingdom: Yaksha

Partner Pokemon: Houndour

Partner Pokemon moves: Thunder Fang, Fire Fang, Dark Pulse, Bite, Flamethrower, Howl

Partner Pokemon Level: 15

Partner Pokemon Ability: Flash Fire

Partner Pokemon Nature: Rash

Partner Pokemon Nickname: Shade

Hey there, ORegan, thanks for signing up. Your character is accepted :)

Years
I'm going to get massacred the first time I get in a fight! The power level discrepancy is very daunting.

I'll have to use all of my cunning and ninja training just to survive...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back