• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Sky Twilight Version

LUXIOtheBEST

*Luxio//Hacks*'s New Account
Years
These are some of the grammatical errors that I've found:
6fHOZvZ.png

Should be "I'm just playing Pokemon Gaia Beta 2.5"
aSqPFkB.png

This one's already good but could sound better. My suggestion is that it
should be "I don't think that it's a good idea to go through this path yet."
GA67Asj.png

Should be "I wouldn't go in that cave if I were you, kid."

That's the only thing that I have found for now as I was just starting to play the game (again) because I was busy these days and yes, it's actually well done. I think that only thing that it lacks now is some custom music and proper cries for the 4th-7th generation Pokemon in which I could help in inserting if you want me to.

Thank you so much for this! Custom music would be nice. Show me one of the custom music that could fit with this hack please.

LUXIOtheBEST

Years
Updates - 04/03/18
Spoiler:

LUXIOtheBEST

Years
This's not an update but I have a question for everyone out there. If you guys can think of a 'custom' Mega-Evolved Pokémon, what Pokémon would be suitable for this hack?

Years
Sorry for the late reply (I've been busy) but, unfortunately, I can not help me with the custom music because, all I does is convert some music from other games (ex: Chrono Cross & Trigger) and insert them in the Pokemon games but, I can definitely help with the insertion of the cries of Pokemon. Also for your question about the custom Mega Evolution, I'd say Noivern deserves one as it is the mascot Pokemon of your game and Weavile, because I love it.

LUXIOtheBEST

Years
Sorry for the late reply (I've been busy) but, unfortunately, I can not help me with the custom music because, all I does is convert some music from other games (ex: Chrono Cross & Trigger) and insert them in the Pokemon games but, I can definitely help with the insertion of the cries of Pokemon. Also for your question about the custom Mega Evolution, I'd say Noivern deserves one as it is the mascot Pokemon of your game and Weavile, because I love it.
Ahh, that's okay. And yes, of course, Mega Noivern will exist for this hack. And for Mega Weavile, it does sound pretty cool and would be great for this hack.

BlueRose04

Running towards Happiness!!!
Years
This was a great one! And absolutely loved it that you included mimikyu.... though mareep was extremely tough to find.... but it was a great game.. take your time and add in the next version! :-)

LUXIOtheBEST

Years
This is not an update but if you want to help with this hack (so you can see your lovely name on the credit list), just PM me. It would be helpful if you guys help me (as possible) and make the hack even better.

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Jan 3, 2022
Wow, its been a while since i visited this tread. I must say, this hack has updated a lot in the past month, good work :3. and im looking forward to beta 2.0

Vexio

Vexio
Years
Hey, first off -- great hack so far. I love the tilesets.

Anyways, I'm kinda stuck right now. I just got surf from the dude in the Daycare area but can't use surf inside the cave north of that Village. Where am I suppose to go?

Last edited:

LUXIOtheBEST

Years
Wow, its been a while since i visited this tread. I must say, this hack has updated a lot in the past month, good work :3. and im looking forward to beta 2.0
Thank you so much!

Hey, first off -- great hack so far. I love the tilesets.

Anyways, I'm kinda stuck right now. I just got surf from the dude in the Daycare area but can't use surf inside the cave north of that Village. Where am I suppose to go?
Thank you so much! "Where are you suppose to go after getting the HM03 Surf?" Okay first, go back to Begonia Villiage, then go to Route 1, then head east to surf across to Route 9, then keeping heading east.

Also, thank you for the issue as well. It will be fixed for Beta 2.0.

Last edited:
Back