Pokémon Anime Are you a regular watcher of the Pokémon Anime and its Movies or just an old fan? Come here, and take part in all the various ongoing discussions about the Pokémon Anime.

Ad Content

#1   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
Old February 9th, 2019 (3:44 PM).
Don't underestimate the enemy/opponent.

Nature: Calm
    Hi all.

Spoiler:
    Ash has only 4 pokemon if we include Pikachu in new season till now

Sometimes i think/ Primeape
    Spoiler:
    might return to ash since he still doesn't have a fighting type, and
    the hakuna already has the fighting alola pokemon and ash already defeated or saw the dragon fighting one with just pikachu...

I remember that in another season like Diamond pearl i think

Spoiler:
    Ash had a Buizel later on in the anime after trading with Dawn, so maybe he might get Greninja back again just like Charizard always returned and Gliscor
      #2   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
    Old February 9th, 2019 (6:47 PM).
    Just your average Spaceball

Nature: Relaxed
      Hmm well we've been speculating for months as to what Ash's team is ultimately going to be but based on leaked info for upcoming Episodes, it appears Ash's latest catch is going to be the new Pokemon that was released not that long ago in Meltan. It's going to be Ash's first Steel Type Pokemon and would effectively become Ash's 5th Team member. If Kalos is anything to go by, there is a possibility that Poipole could return to Ash's lineup since he effectively did catch it but had to let it go once its world had been restored. It had a tearful goodbye with Ash so its not out of the realm of possibility that it leaves its world again to go be with Ash. As it stands right now though, this is Ash's team:

Pikachu(Electric Type with Electric-Z, Pikachu-Z when it appears out of thin freaking air)
      Lycanroc(Rock Type with Rock-Z and Lycanroc-Z)
      Rowlet(Grass/Flying Type who will never evolve... sigh... with Grass-Z)
      Torracat(Fire Type with no Z-Crystals it can use based on current moveset. Points to it evolving(gaining Dark Typing in the process) and Ash getting Incineroar's Z-Crystal)
      Meltan(Steel Type and Ash's first. Points to Ash getting Steel Z-Crystal seeing as Molayne hasn't demonstrated it AFAIK). <- Should have guessed this would happen being that they went to the trouble of releasing it for Pokemon GO and Let's GO.
      6th Member up in the air. Poipole is a possibility but who knows what will happen.

Want to raise Pokemon? Check out VPP
        #3   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
      Old February 10th, 2019 (8:06 AM). Edited February 10th, 2019 by simone1234.
      Don't underestimate the enemy/opponent.

Nature: Calm
        Ah, yes forgot about those, i can see Meltan being a fifth member (if it evolves soon like Ash Goodra)

Spoiler:
        But Poipole hmm, at first i also thought that one could return to ash , but thinking about it he was always a pokemon who couldn' t fight , unless it learned/learns strong moves or Evolves into his cool form then he get a chance, Atleast gible had a strong move meteor i wonder if he returns someday and evolves into Gabite then ash team might become extra strong, i remember that Tobias once said that normally Ash gible would be strong against others but not against his Darkrai, so once it evolves it might get a chance to become a super pokemon

Also, i think Rotom dex has also a chance to become league potential, i remember someone had once one of the forms using to battle, and ash had in older generations 2 or 3 types of the same of another in team.

Hmm,
        Spoiler:
        Another pokemon who also has some small chance to get in Ash team is Bewear, i remember ash first encounter was that pokemon and then later it was seen with Team rocket, but since he/she has a child chance is extra small

Also ash never had a Fairy type i think,
        Spoiler:
        So, maybe also the Tapu koko has a chance since he liked ash a lot and gave him the Z stuff, (Gladion has an legendary pokemon atleast that what is said around the Silvally

Passimian/ oranguru maybe ?
        Spoiler:
        Passimian was happy when ash helped him and then later was gone, who knows it can be possible that he returns to join ash, right ?

Spoiler:
        Golisopod is strong has a possible chance to appear and be caught by ash, right ? Has also the missing type of ash Team WATER Maybe as a wimpod the one that ash once saw at the first episodes might evolve and join his team? Unless Guzzma appears with one
          #4   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
        Old February 10th, 2019 (8:56 AM).
        Just your average Spaceball

Nature: Relaxed
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by simone1234 View Post
          Ah, yes forgot about those, i can see Meltan being a fifth member (if it evolves soon like Ash Goodra)

Spoiler:
          But Poipole hmm, at first i also thought that one could return to ash , but thinking about it he was always a pokemon who couldn' t fight , unless it learned/learns strong moves or Evolves into his cool form then he get a chance, Atleast gible had a strong move meteor i wonder if he returns someday and evolves into Gabite then ash team might become extra strong, i remember that Tobias once said that normally Ash gible would be strong against others but not against his Darkrai, so once it evolves it might get a chance to become a super pokemon

Also, i think Rotom dex has also a chance to become league potential, i remember someone had once one of the forms using to battle, and ash had in older generations 2 or 3 types of the same of another in team.

Hmm,
          Spoiler:
          Another pokemon who also has some small chance to get in Ash team is Bewear, i remember ash first encounter was that pokemon and then later it was seen with Team rocket, but since he/she has a child chance is extra small

Also ash never had a Fairy type i think,
          Spoiler:
          So, maybe also the Tapu koko has a chance since he liked ash a lot and gave him the Z stuff, (Gladion has an legendary pokemon atleast that what is said around the Silvally

Passimian/ oranguru maybe ?
          Spoiler:
          Passimian was happy when ash helped him and then later was gone, who knows it can be possible that he returns to join ash, right ?

Spoiler:
          Golisopod is strong has a possible chance to appear and be caught by ash, right ? Has also the missing type of ash Team WATER Maybe as a wimpod the one that ash once saw at the first episodes might evolve and join his team? Unless Guzzma appears with one
          With respect to Golisopod, its a Bug Type and Guzma has yet to make an appearance in the Anime. Furthermore, Golisopod is his signature Pokemon if I'm not mistaken so odds of that joining Ash are virtually nil. As for the "Ape" Pokemon, they got their Pokemon of the Day Treatment and likely won't be reappearing due to Passimian Episode not being aired in English due to "Black Face" concerns(Based on the political uproar right now in Virginia... our society has definitely become extra sensitive to put it mildly) and Oranguru having more to do with Mallow than anyone else frankly.

With regards to Fairy Types, while I would love Ash to catch one, Lillie and/or Lana are more likely to get Fairy Types. Lana is destined to get Primarina since she has its Z-Crystal and its part Fairy Type. Rotom is a distinct possibility and one that I haven't considered until now. The Episode in which it spent time in other devices did lay the foundation for it but it prefers to be in a Pokedex, hence Rotom-Dex.

Jangmo-o is still a possibility since the only instance where they appeared was during the Aether arc where Lillie and Gladion fought them(probably how Gladion got the Dragon Z-Crystal seeing as he defeated the Totem Pokemon). However, Ash never got a Fighting Z-Crystal(it was swapped by Tapu Koko for an Electric one). Plus they got to leave something for Hau to get unless he had his one-time appearance... lol.

Want to raise Pokemon? Check out VPP

Quick Reply