Pokémon Anime Are you a regular watcher of the Pokémon Anime and its Movies or just an old fan? Come here, and take part in all the various ongoing discussions about the Pokémon Anime.

Ad Content

#26   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
Old February 7th, 2015 (5:31 AM).

I will always regret that Ash never caught a Pyroar ! That make me hate Hawlucha even more .
    Because catching Fletchling meant No Pyroar and No Hawlucha !
    But Hawlucha still got in Ash roster while Pyroar get rejected ! I will hate Hawlucha for That.
    After all , Ash has enough Bird but how many ''Lion'' does he has .

Anyway , Does anyone want Pokemon in Anime to be bigger then their PokeDex size?
    Because their size in the Pokedex is total Bullmuk !

#27   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
    Old February 8th, 2015 (9:33 AM).
    Drag a needle on the good today

Nature: Relaxed
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Famon View Post
      Anyway , Does anyone want Pokemon in Anime to be bigger then their PokeDex size?
      Because their size in the Pokedex is total Bullmuk !
      What makes you think their size is nonsense? :o

Pokémon are supposed to look the same as they do in the games; the design of the Pokémon is like a staple of the franchise lol. Besides, there are cases of differently sized Pokémon:

Ok so the first picture isn't a real Pokémon, but there are other episodes from OS and later with giant Pokémon :P

My Favorite Song
        #28   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
      Old February 9th, 2015 (1:26 AM).

I don't get why Pokemon Anime never use game related joke !
        For example , Ash & co need a group of Boys help in sudden matter But they aren't interested Until Serena kindly ask them too .
        Serena : We really need your guy , Won't You help us.
        Boys : WE WILL DO ANYTHING FOR YOU !
        Ash : What Happened ????
        Clemont : Serena Use ''Charm''
        Bonnie : Its Supper Effective !

Or a Episode where Serena tries a cutesy pose to attract Ash.
        She use that pose on other guys to see if that work .When She does the pose , A Dialog box appear bellow-
        --Serena use Attract
        The boys front of her get hearts eye , Then The Dialog box say--
        -- Its A Critical Hit
        But When Serena tries the Cutesy Pose on Ash Then The Dialog say--
        --- Its has no effect on Ash .

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Wobbu View Post
        What makes you think their size is nonsense? :o
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pB5RfilZVTw

#29   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
        Old February 20th, 2015 (5:46 PM).
        Vampire Waifu

Nature: Quirky
          Why would Ash need a Pyroar, when he already has the superior Kalos Fire type? Save that last slot for a Grass type like Skiddo or Phanthump or one of his older mons capable to Mega Evolve.

I'm beginning to feel less enjoyed about Pokémon XY, after what happened in the more recent episodes which I believe was what made the series jumped the shark, though you could debate that it jumped the shark way before that.
            #30   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
          Old February 21st, 2015 (10:40 AM).

At least Somebody knows how to enjoy her Dragonite--

This make ever more angrier at Iris for getting a Dragonite ! Even Ash doesn't have a giant flying pokemon that can carry him in its shoulder! Goodra & Snorlax can't fly while Charizard too small.
            So , I will be furious if Ash release Goodra to its original home So it could protect bunch of Wooper !

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Pinkie-Dawn View Post
            Why would Ash need a Pyroar, when he already has the superior Kalos Fire type? Save that last slot for a Grass type like Skiddo or Phanthump or one of his older mons capable to Mega Evolve.
            Why would Ash need a Hawlucha when he already has the Superior Kalo flying type ???
            At least , Ash finally would have a Big Cat rather then another Bird.

#31   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
            Old February 21st, 2015 (11:20 AM).
            Vampire Waifu

Quote:
              Why would Ash need a Hawlucha when he already has the Superior Kalo flying type ???
              At least , Ash finally would have a Big Cat rather then another Bird.
              Because both birds have completely different niches? Also, Hawlucha's the only Kalos Fighting type available for him to use, since Serena has Pancham, and Clemont has Chespin, whose final evolution is part Fighting.
                #32   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
              Old February 22nd, 2015 (8:06 AM).

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Pinkie-Dawn View Post
                Because both birds have completely different niches? Also, Hawlucha's the only Kalos Fighting type available for him to use, since Serena has Pancham, and Clemont has Chespin, whose final evolution is part Fighting.
                Why does Ash has to catch a fighting type ? He already has plenty .
                If he has to catch a fighting type then it should be Mega Lucario or Mega Gallade since they are technically Gen VI Pokemon.
                But he doesn't have any Cat Pokemon Or a pokemon for this---

By the way , Gogoat & Skkido sucks ! Riding it is no different then riding a Tarous.

#33   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                Old February 23rd, 2015 (6:15 AM).
                of the Final Day

Nature: Quiet
                Ash's final team for each region has always been fairly balanced; I expect he'll start rotating his Pokemon once he's caught enough in Kalos again, so he won't have two of the same type.

I can't see him ever catching a mega, though...if he ever does use one, it'll probably be one of his old Pokemon (my money is on Charizard, although I'd love to see him use his Glalie again) brought back for the sake of the Kalos League...which he will lose in spectacular fashion to someone who will come literally out of nowhere for two or three episodes, as he always does.
                  #34   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                Old February 25th, 2015 (8:20 AM).
                Vampire Waifu

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by DawnLover View Post
                  Is anyone else wanting Iris to make her guest appearance in XY soon? I'm really excited to see how the character interactions will be with Serena and the rest of the group. I'm also hoping she either calls Ash or Clemont (maybe even both?) a kid; in fact I think that'll be inevitable.
                  I'm more or less excited to see Serena beating Iris in a battle based on the patterns that started in DP.
                    #35   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                  Old February 26th, 2015 (5:39 AM).

Just look at the size of that Luxray --

Its coolness even outclass Ash's upcoming Goodra ! Now I really wished Ash to caught Pyroar instate of Hawlucha.

#36   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                    Old February 26th, 2015 (7:03 AM).
                    of the Final Day

Going by Ash's past team lineups, it wouldn't have made a difference whether he caught Hawlucha or not, as he has Fletchinder (which I'd presume will be Talonflame in time for the league, as he always fully evolves his flying types) for his fire type for Kalos, and as Ash always catches the token bird for each region, I don't think there was ever any doubt that he'd get one.

Of course, he COULD still wind up with Pyroar, but I wouldn't bet on it. He's missing a grass type at the moment though...it'd be nice if he got Gourgeist or Trevenant; the only ghost type he's ever had is Haunter, and that wasn't really a capture as much as it was a temporary alliance...
                      #37   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                    Old February 26th, 2015 (10:49 AM).

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Meloetta View Post
                      Going by Ash's past team lineups, it wouldn't have made a difference whether he caught Hawlucha or not, as he has Fletchinder (which I'd presume will be Talonflame in time for the league, as he always fully evolves his flying types) for his fire type for Kalos, and as Ash always catches the token bird for each region, I don't think there was ever any doubt that he'd get one.

Of course, he COULD still wind up with Pyroar, but I wouldn't bet on it. He's missing a grass type at the moment though...it'd be nice if he got Gourgeist or Trevenant; the only ghost type he's ever had is Haunter, and that wasn't really a capture as much as it was a temporary alliance...
                      Except , Fletchinder is both Fire & Flying Bird Pokemon So Ash has 2 empty spot for 2 wildcard!
                      So , If Ash going to capture Hawlucha anyway then what was point of catching Fletchinder ? He could have a Pyroar instate.
                      After all , Ash doesn't have any Big Feline or Kaine Pokemon.
                      Plus , You already may notice that half of Ash XY Team bear Weakness against Electric type pokemon.
                      Plus , This series haven't done anything to make Hawlucha likable! Its the weakest Pokemon in Ash XY Team Winning only One Battle so far ! Forrest Champion My ass .

Speaking of Which , When will Clemont change his Outfit ? He was covered along with Serena in the spoiler cake.
                      But he also was in his regular outfit in the movie.
                      If Clemont wasn't going to get a resign then Why was he covered in Spoiler Cake ?

#38   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                      Old February 26th, 2015 (11:07 AM).

Jessie look better this way ! So why doesn't she use that as her permanent design?
                        Honestly , Why should Jessie bother staying in Team Rocket ? Giovanni isn't worth their loyalty.
                        Jessie & James should find something positive in Life and Move on.
                        But Instate They wasting their entire life Because of This show endlessness.
                        Thats why they gotten So boring .

Quote:
                        Originally Posted by DawnLover View Post
                        Maybe too much of Goodra was by him so they decided to cover him? Or maybe he gets another capture.
                        Nah , Goodra was already spoiled So covering Clemont would do a thing !

#39   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                        Old February 26th, 2015 (11:40 AM).
                        of the Final Day

Quote:
                        Except , Fletchinder is both Fire & Flying Bird Pokemon So Ash has 2 empty spot for 2 wildcard!
                        So , If Ash going to capture Hawlucha anyway then what was point of catching Fletchinder ? He could have a Pyroar instate.
                        After all , Ash doesn't have any Big Feline or Kaine Pokemon.
                        Plus , You already may notice that half of Ash XY Team bear Weakness against Electric type pokemon.
                        Plus , This series haven't done anything to make Hawlucha likable! Its the weakest Pokemon in Ash XY Team Winning only One Battle so far ! Forrest Champion My ass .
                        As I said...Ash ALWAYS gets the token bird for each region. Pidgeot -> Noctowl -> Swellow -> Staraptor -> Unfezant. Not getting Fletchling/Fletchinder (probably Talonflame in the future) would break his pattern, and the Pokemon anime is filled with patterns. I'm not defending Hawlucha - I can't stand the thing; it's my least liked new Pokemon - but I don't think getting a Pyroar would fit with Ash's team montage at the moment. That he doesn't have a feline Pokemon doesn't mean he is any more likely to get one now...after all, he doesn't have a ghost or psychic type yet either.

The problem is there are so few Pokemon to pick, and ones that Ash would be likely to have (Chespin, Pancham) are already owned by other characters. If I had to put any bets in, I'd say he's likely to wind up with a Bergmite in the future...or maybe an Amaura. I'd say it's far more likely he'll get a Pokemon of a different type before he gets another of the same type. I get the feeling Hawlucha was bottom of the barrel, just so he had a fighting type.

I hope to Arceus he rotates his Pokemon when he comes to the league, or he's going to fail more spectacularly than usual; his team lineup is pretty grim. I have zero hopes that he'll win, but I'd at least like a performance similar to what he put on in Sinnoh...before Darkrai curbstomped him, anyway. I can't decide what would be worse at this point: having him lose to a moron like Cameron, or someone who totally breaks the show like Tobias...
                          #40   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                        Old February 27th, 2015 (4:08 AM).
                        Pocket Monster

Nature: Jolly
                          I love the anime! Pikachu is so cute! His personality is quite electric!
                            #41   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                          Old February 27th, 2015 (6:04 AM).

Nature: Sassy
                            Noone is more electrifying than The Rock.
                              #42   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                            Old March 29th, 2015 (12:16 AM). Edited March 29th, 2015 by Famon.

If I were the writer then I would have this Girl appear as Ash's Tsundere rival with similar personality as Snivy or Y-Chan (PokeSpe) Or Rika (Digimon Tamer)

A girl with red ponytail and large sharp Eyes is cutter then other Anime girl.
                              Just imagine , A female rival like that always arguing and competing with Ash.
                              The anime deserve A Preteen female challenger who happen to be equally experienced and strong as Ash ! All the female challenger Ash met are ether a newbie or Airhead.

#43   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                              Old March 29th, 2015 (4:44 AM).
                              Memento Mori

Nature: Calm
                              Quote:
                              sharp
                              Quote:
                              cutter
                              This goes strangely well actually...

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
                                #44   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                              Old March 29th, 2015 (4:49 AM).

Quote:
                                Originally Posted by Satoshi Ookami View Post
                                This goes strangely well actually...
                                What do you mean ?

#45   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                                Old March 29th, 2015 (9:08 AM).

The only problem i see in the anime series is that the charackters are too passive...
                                  It were better if the series is a submission of the manga like other anmes.
                                  i really hope for an manga style story or come back for original series!
                                    #46   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                                  Old March 29th, 2015 (11:54 PM).
                                  Bruhfication Sayan

Quote:
                                  Originally Posted by Ryouta View Post
                                  The only problem i see in the anime series is that the charackters are too passive...
                                  It were better if the series is a submission of the manga like other anmes.
                                  i really hope for an manga style story or come back for original series!
                                  I do hope for a manga style story, but I sure do not wish to go back to the original series. I mean come on, nothing was original back then. It was just Ash battling with his pokemon and trying to be a pokemon. To show how unoriginal it was, they only did one season. One season to beat all the Gym Leaders and participate in the pokemon league. Take a look at the Best Wishes series. They took three seasons to complete. That's the triple of Kanto. I mean, they added more plot in the newer series, but the problem with Best wishes is that they weren't used properly, although there were many positives to take out of Unova.
                                    #47   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                                  Old March 30th, 2015 (12:18 AM).
                                  Memento Mori

Nature: Calm
                                  Quote:
                                  What do you mean ?
                                  Cutter -

tends to be sharp.
                                  Any questions?

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
                                    #48   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                                  Old April 27th, 2015 (6:22 AM). Edited May 3rd, 2015 by twillight.

I thought after reading there is (yet) no Dark-gym only (so there is a fairy-gym? huh!), what pokemons Ash did (not) used?

Turns out he never had:
                                    - ghost (not surprising, he believes catching one is impossible)
                                    - psychic (supernatural is not Ash's thing, lol)
                                    - fairy (well, it is fresh class...)
                                    - steel.

Steel in itself and the sheer number of types surprised me.

---------------

Everyone thinks in season 1 Ash'd have been fine if that Abra did not evolve, because Abra only knows teleport. Whatmight be true for the games, but not the anime.
                                    I skimmed through my chart, and Abra in the anime had more moves: psychic beam,and "energy shield" (whatever the correct name is). So no instant victory there.
                                      #49   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                                    Old May 4th, 2015 (11:37 PM).

It was a longtime mysterie what's those marks below Ash's eyes are.
                                      Finally a clue!

#50   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                                      Old May 5th, 2015 (1:30 AM).

With Ash's previous tanking feats it wouldn't surprise me tbh.

Quick Reply