Anime & Manga Here fans of the popular Japanese entertainment can have their hey day; think of it as a little slice of Akihabara.

Ad Content

#1   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
Old January 27th, 2019 (10:36 PM).

Nature: Adamant
Three questions all on the subject of manga adaptations.

1. What would you say is the best anime adaptation of a manga?

2. What about the worst?

3. Is there a manga that you would like to see animated in the future?
  #2   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
Old January 28th, 2019 (7:41 AM).
from pallet town

Nature: Gentle
1. Right now I want to say Boku no Hero Academia because the anime follows the manga veeeery closely. No fillers either (except two anime only episodes - one to set up the movie) which i also find great even if we have to wait between seasons. Far better than eons and eons of fillers imo. Of course this is coming from someone who rarely picks up anything new these days.

2. Kamichama Karin is the worst anime on the planet and yet one of my favorite mangas. The anime, frankly, can burn in hell i cannot believe they disgraced it so badly. Its not an amazing manga (ml mostly a guilty pleasure i suppose) but yiiiiiikes.

Shaman King would be second worst for me because they did my favorite charzcter injustice in the anime imo. Also manga overall is just vastly superior and its shame the creator turned down a remake of the anime.

3. Mmmm again i dont really pick up anything new so i cant say there is any right now hahah. Maybe in the future.

Quick Reply