Fan Fiction and Writing Have a story you want to share? Or in the mood to sit back and read one, instead? Then come hang out here!

Ad Content
Closed Thread

#101   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
Old May 16th, 2004 (5:56 PM).
♠ [child] p r o d i g y

Location: In a super~duper happy world with freakishly hyper people~! <33
    Berii was awakened by her mother. "Honey, it's time to go to Hogwarts." her mother, Lyn, said, kissing her in the cheek. Berii quickly stood up and ran straight to the bathroom. After dressing, Berii ran down and swiftly ate her breakfast.

As soon as everything was done, her parents dropped her off the train station. She was walking towards Platform 9 when her mother called her. "I hate to see you leave but I promised Cornelia to give you this." Lyn said, holding back the tears that were ready to come out. Her mother handed her a silver necklace with a dragon pendant. "Thanks." Berii said as she wore the necklace. "Goodbye." Lyn said, waving. Berii waved back and ran through Platform 9 .

When she got there, she went in the train and sighed, she thought she wouldn't make it. She smiled as she found an empty compartment. She sat down beside the window and waited for the train to leave.

natsu_DRAGONIL
      #102   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
    Old May 16th, 2004 (6:36 PM).
    Shiver me timbers!

As the train took off, Zeth was glad there was no one else sitting by him, he didn't really want to talk to anybody. He looked over at his books, and was just frustrated by them. They were so easy, he had already gotten the books long ago, he had asked for a list in advance. He looked over most of the stuff, and learned a few spells to boot. He had mastered a patronus, and his took the for of twin silver wolves, though he had no reason to cast it.... yet. All of his books didn't prove so difficult, all you had to do was pay attention and study, but he wasn't going to study. Annoyed by the fact that he didn't bring his CD player, he casually gazed outside of the train, and saw the, quite amazingly, beautiful scenerey before him.
      "This is going to be a long year, and I can tell I'm going to be alone for most of it, just by being alone here. Ah, oh well, I don't need much of other people, I'll be ok. But it would be nice to have at least one friend here..."
      The thought ran through his mind numerous times, but he managed to push it out of his mind.

~DragonTrainer
      :dragonite
        #103   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
      Old May 17th, 2004 (12:06 AM).
      In my mind's eye, I see You...

Nature: Calm
        I walked around the train trying to find somewhere good to sit. There were no empty 'cabins' but I did find...
        "Terra! Karli!" I said walking in to their 'cabin'. I sat down next to Terra. "Everything alright?"

- KJ-52

Save yourself a few seconds. Call me Josh
          #104   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
        Old May 17th, 2004 (3:32 AM). Edited May 17th, 2004 by Raichu Master.
        ...who?

Location: Good question...somewhere around here...I think... o.O
          "I hope she got my letter..." I whispered to myself as we flew on.

"Don't worry, son. I know she has it. She's probably is reading it right now." He said smiling.

"Huh? Oh.....okay." I said startled that he heard me.

"So what is this Karli like? You seem to be quite fond of her." He said.

I took a deep sigh and smiled trying to image her face again. I then said, "She's the most talented person you'll ever see. She can ride unicorns, she's a very devoted student, and she knows all kinds of neat and useful spells. She's the sweetest person you'll run across. When I get hurt, she's always in my heart or by my side. Everytime I look at her, my heart gets extremely light like I could float in the air. She's very very very kind and forgiving. And as for looks. MAN! She's the cutest girl in the school, I don't know if she has noticed, but all the men are dazed when she walks by, and she gets the most innocent look when I tell her she's beautiful, I don't think she know she's beautiful. She has an amazing sense of adventure! Everywhere we turn we're either fighting wizards in green cloaks, or saving each other from werewolves, mud pits, or any type of trouble. The funny thing is we always seem to be in the hospital wing everyother day, I'm surprised we haven't falled school with all the time we took off. And when the other is in trouble the other seems to always be there trying to rescue the other. She's done her share of rescueing me, and I've done some rescueing too."

"Wow!" He said laughing. "That sounds like me and your mother! Always getting into mischief, having each others backs no matter what. Now that is love." He said smiling.

I blushed and said, "I don't know about love, she never tells me if she loves me. Everytime she decides to love me she always turns away and stops herself, cause she isn't sure."

"Trust me, son. She loves you,but she's not sure what fallingi n love with you would do. Your mother was the same way. After I gruaduated from Hogwarts I met her and when we fel in love for the first time, she would say, 'I'm not sure about you Johann. I'm just not sure about you." He said gently

"That's exactly what she said to me!" I said laughing.

"See! If you can play your cards right, she'll come to you quicker." He said smiling. I just nodded cause I knew Karli wasn't the type of girl that would fall for a guy that showed off. She would fall in love with me on her own time and when she felt like it. 'That is the only difference from my mom and her, my mom fell for corny magic tricks, but Karli didn't, I would have to get her by a different way, I would need to sweep her off her feet in one move. But I've tryed kissing her at the right times, and that didn't work. I would need something big and very charming to sweep her off her feet. But what? I thought to myself as we flew toward Hogwarts.

Member of:
          Anime Watchers Club
          Romance Anime and Manga Club
            #105   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
          Old May 17th, 2004 (3:51 AM).
          ~Change the World~

After I had finished reading the letter, I put it in my pocket.
            "Well, Johann is coming back to Hogwarts", I said to Terra and Josh.
            I then stopped and looked at the passing trees, and mountains. As usually the lady with the Treat Trolly came down the isle, and stopped at our compartment door.
            "Any treats dears?" she asked kindly.
            I held out two sickles and I recieved three chocolate frogs. One for me, one for Terra, and one for Josh. I gave the frogs to them.
            "I expect we will be there in a few more minutes....."
            The space between our hug
            An endless dream
            Cutting through the rainbow
            Heading for the promised light
            Unpaired~Triplets with Jolteon!!! and Dark_Pikachu~Evil Twins with Eliana~Rivals with Max Hunter~Sidekick of Moonlight Dreams~Sibling of Marina99~Real Sibling of Daiaki
            ~*My Hero is Vaporeon*~
              #106   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
            Old May 17th, 2004 (4:00 AM).
            ...who?

OOC: OOPS! I forgot about Will! Here is his info:

Name: William Beckenlong (Will)
              Description: Now very tall and very muscular, his face is still as soft as ever and he's the only one who had any contact with me.

IC: Will was walking around the train see who he knew. He was surprised at all the people that knew him but he didn't know them (they know him because of the SAM meets and him being one of the most talented young wizards in combat) He then stumbled apon Karlis Cabin. "Hey Karli, has Johann sent you a letter? He said he was going to. I went to New Zealand with him, my dad let me. That explains my tan and my muscles. We were dragon fighting! It was awsome. Aren't we going to be in Hogwarts soon?" He didn't take a seat because he wasn't planning on staying with them for long, cause he wanted to explore the train some more.

Member of:
              Anime Watchers Club
                #107   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
              Old May 17th, 2004 (4:04 AM).
              ~Change the World~

"Yes, we will arrive there in about 10 more minutes. And yes Johann has sent me a letter. Glad to ear you and Johann had a good summer", I said to Will.
                An endless dream
                Unpaired~Triplets with Jolteon!!! and Dark_Pikachu~Evil Twins with Eliana~Rivals with Max Hunter~Sidekick of Moonlight Dreams~Sibling of Marina99~Real Sibling of Daiaki
                ~*My Hero is Vaporeon*~
                  #108   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                Old May 17th, 2004 (4:08 AM).
                ...who?

"You do know that he really does love you. I've tryed getting you off his mind by going babe watching but he stood glued to the floor and said no. So he must love you alot because there are a lot of hot chicks down there. You mighty lucky to have him choose you to love. Anyway, what did he have in his letter. Can I read it?" He asked as the train stopped at Hogwarts, the announced that everyone was to get off, and he walked with her waiting for a reply.

Member of:
                  Anime Watchers Club
                    #109   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                  Old May 17th, 2004 (5:14 AM).

My computer crashes and I can't get on the net for a week and I come back here and about 50 million new people, 5 thousand new Role Plays, I'm getting too old for this.

Name: Daniel Hunter (or Danny)
                    Decription: Is really smart I mean really, really smart but is the laziest bum you will ever find. Really messy black hair, brown eyes, err wears hogwarts robes? (comes from a wizarding family). Oh and is in Griffindor.

And a new guy.

Name: Christopher Ford
                    Description: Is a second year like the rest of us, is in Ravenclaw, has dirty blonde hair, blue eyes, and is the biggest practical joker ever (Like equal to the Weasly Twins, if not better).

Thx Forest Grovyle for my awesome avatar and banner!
                      #110   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                    Old May 17th, 2004 (12:16 PM).
                    ~Change the World~

I pulled the letter from my pocket, and handed it to Will.
                      "Its nothing really, he just wanted tp tell me he was coming to Hogwarts"
                      An endless dream
                      ~*My Hero is Vaporeon*~
                        #111   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                      Old May 17th, 2004 (12:25 PM).
                      ...who?

He read the letter seemingly looking for something. His face lite up when he found what he was looking for. He chuckled and said, "Yep it's a sappy letter. He did say he was going to send you something like that when he had time." Hagrid then led everyone into the Great Hall so the first years could get sorted. Then it was off to bed.

Member of:
                        Anime Watchers Club
                          #112   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                        Old May 17th, 2004 (12:30 PM).
                        ~Change the World~

When the feast and the sorting was done, I walked down the corridor, and through the portrait of the fat lady. I then went up to my dorm, and went to sleep.

The next morning, I went down for breakfast. I looked at my time table.
                          " Care of Maical Creatures with Hagrid"I thought. I was looking forward to that. I had asked Hagrid last night about bringing in Soraya and Zach. He had agreed that the next lesson, I could indeed bring them in.
                          An endless dream
                          ~*My Hero is Vaporeon*~
                            #113   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                          Old May 17th, 2004 (12:36 PM).
                          ...who?

Will went down to the Great Hall for breakfast and to get his schedule. He saw that he had two days a week off for SAM practice. Mondays and thursdays were his off time. Since today was Monday he had basically the whole day off. After breakfast he made his was slowly to the locker room to change. After practice it was time for dinner.

OOC: Sorry if I'm moving fast I just want to get Johann in here.

Member of:
                            Anime Watchers Club
                              #114   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                            Old May 17th, 2004 (12:40 PM).
                            ~Change the World~

Location: Daydreaming of what tommorow shall bring...
                              OCC: Thats fine. So what day is it?
                              An endless dream
                              ~*My Hero is Vaporeon*~
                                #115   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                              Old May 17th, 2004 (12:42 PM).
                              ...who?

OOC: If where going to fast forward to the third day of school then it would be a wednesday. If not, it's a Monday in the rp.

Member of:
                                Anime Watchers Club
                                  #116   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                                Old May 17th, 2004 (12:44 PM).
                                Legendary_Pokegirl Legendary_Pokegirl is offline
                                ~Change the World~

OCC: Okay, you can make it a Wednesday.
                                  An endless dream
                                  ~*My Hero is Vaporeon*~
                                    #117   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                                  Old May 17th, 2004 (12:54 PM).
                                  ...who?

OOC: Let's make it Wednesday right before dinner.

IC: After his stressful day of school, Will sat at the dinner table and began eating dinner.

OOC: Johann will come in after Karli starts eating dinner.

Member of:
                                    Anime Watchers Club
                                      #118   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                                    Old May 17th, 2004 (12:59 PM).
                                    ~Change the World~

OCC: okay

I went down for dinner on Wednesday. I was starving after a great day.
                                      I had learned how to Transform an owl into a Tucan in Transfiguration, and I was the only one who was able to do it.
                                      An endless dream
                                      ~*My Hero is Vaporeon*~
                                        #119   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                                      Old May 17th, 2004 (12:59 PM).
                                      Jesus Freak Josh Jesus Freak Josh is offline
                                      In my mind's eye, I see You...

Nature: Calm
                                        I sat down on one side of Karli and began eating dinner. It was tiring today. In Charms I managed to summon and banish a pillow...

- KJ-52

Save yourself a few seconds. Call me Josh
                                          #120   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                                        Old May 17th, 2004 (1:00 PM).
                                        Banned

Nature: Naughty
                                          oh crap! I really wanted to be in the first one, butt it seemed like it was too late. so i'm deticated to being in this one!(Even though i think i'm too late for this one, too) XD

Name: Kevin Himura (or Ken)
                                          Description: Short, Black hair, looks like Harry Potter, is funny, can sometimes be brave and sometimes be a chicken.

Is in Griffindor (i'm just gonna wait untill i get the moment to make my little entrance XD)
                                            #121   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                                          Old May 17th, 2004 (1:01 PM).
                                          Raichu Master Raichu Master is offline
                                          ...who?

When everyone was eating Dumbledore got up to make an annoucement, when the doors of the Great Hall opened. My father and I came in walking side by side. I was much taller than last year, and alot more muscular. My head was held high and I had a light smile on my face. When we passed Karli I looked at her and smiled I then winked.

Member of:
                                            Anime Watchers Club
                                              #122   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                                            Old May 17th, 2004 (1:05 PM).
                                            ~Change the World~

I smiled at him. It was great to see him again.
                                              An endless dream
                                              ~*My Hero is Vaporeon*~
                                                #123   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                                              Old May 17th, 2004 (1:09 PM).
                                              Raichu Master Raichu Master is offline
                                              ...who?

We walked up to Dumbledore and he said, "It's about time you two got here. I was beginning to you were going to miss the SAM demo, and we couldn't have one!" Johann then went to talk to Dumbledore. As I made my way to Karli. I sat down beside her and said, "Sorry I didn't send you any letters besides the one I sent four days ago. I really missed you."

Member of:
                                                Anime Watchers Club
                                                  #124   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                                                Old May 17th, 2004 (1:13 PM).
                                                ~Change the World~

I hugged him.
                                                  "Its great to see you"
                                                  An endless dream
                                                  ~*My Hero is Vaporeon*~
                                                    #125   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                                                  Old May 17th, 2004 (1:18 PM).
                                                  Mon chere...

OOC: Can ya'll please not rush this? I mean, I know you two have characters "in love" but there are other members of the roleplay as well. We all can't be on at the same time because of time zone differences and things like work or school. Please, please, please slow down.

IC: Liadan whisked herself into the mammoth Great Hall, the large leather satchel at her side filled to capacity with texts and potion kits. The brass clasps beat against the tan fabric as the Gryffindor girl hurried to dinner. She was late, and she seemed to be following a boastful boy and his father. The young adolescent knew it was impolite for her, a student nonetheless to be late, but for a boy and his parent to walk in, unnanounced with their heads held high, noses in the air! It was popoisterous!

Nodding to Dumbledore as well as the other professors in an informal apology, Liadan to a seat at her house table, pushing her food aside. The young girl really wasn't that hungry...

Rogue: "What am I going to do with you Remy LeBeau?"
                                                    Gambit: "I have a list, but I left it in my other pants."
                                                    -- Astonishing X-Men #1

Rogue + Gambit
                                                    The Mississipian and the Lousianian Cajan, too cute together

--The Daily Post, the Xanga of Blaine--
                                                    Closed Thread

Quick Reply