Has sent out Pikachu!

Age 25
he/him
Snezhnaya, Teyvat.
Online now
Posted 19 Hours Ago
7,422 posts
13.7 Years
Back in the old days of Gen 3, you needed an e-reader to get the Eon Ticket. Were you ever lucky enough to receive one?

Roni

Age 24
he/him
Philippines
Seen 4 Days Ago
Posted 4 Days Ago
19,059 posts
9.5 Years
Game Shark says I did.
Paired with Starlight • Moderator of Virtual Pokemon Pet
Flair & Profile
Crafted by the lovely Fairy

ZeoStar

Seen 32 Minutes Ago
Posted 14 Hours Ago
I was 3 years old when they started getting distributed, so unfortunately nope.

Sheep

She/Her
Australia
Seen 11 Hours Ago
Posted 11 Hours Ago
Unfortunately not. :( Missed out on all the cool events from back then since I didn't get WiFi until gen 6. Would've been cool!

ninestarryskies

Olivine City Outskirts Resident

Age 30
Any
Northwest PA, US
Seen February 11th, 2022
Posted March 15th, 2021
965 posts
1.6 Years
I have an E-reader now, but sadly no Eon Ticket card.. I did fake it with a cheat device though!

Hybrid Trainer

Age 28
Him/Them
«UK»
Seen 3 Days Ago
Posted January 27th, 2022
2,096 posts
13.9 Years
I'm from the UK and I'm pretty sure the e reader wasn't even released in europe, which makes me wonder why they kept all the eon ticket stuff in the european release of the games to begin with.

Gigadweeb

The Black Swordsman

Age 23
Male
South Australia
Seen 2 Weeks Ago
Posted March 7th, 2021
319 posts
7.9 Years
Unfortunately not. Planning to pick up one on eBay when I see it for cheap, though. Bought an e-Reader the other week pretty much for that purpose.

When you meet your God, tell him to leave me alone.

Amore

Seen 2 Hours Ago
Posted 9 Hours Ago
4,659 posts
13.1 Years
Even if they had events anywhere near me (I think they probably only did them in London, and I'm closer to the capitals of Scotland, Wales, Ireland, and Northern Ireland than I am to London despite being in England), my parents would not have bought an accessory. So no. No events until Platinum, when we got wi-fi.
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 2 Days Ago
37 posts
18.9 Years
Hello there! I was able to attend an EON ticket event back in 2004 at my local Gamestation in the United Kingdom, where they were distributing the ticket. You had to connect your Game Boy Advance with a representative via a link cable. Once you had it, you could send out 100 EON tickets to people you battled or traded with. I believe my copy will still distribute them if I were to ever connect my game with someone else.

It was a fun day, I even received a goodie bag with some cool swag in there, and I met a friend who I still speak with to this day!