Started by superdude001 2 Weeks Ago 3:37 PM
  • 34 replies

superdude001

Stargazer

Seen 2 Days Ago
Posted 4 Days Ago
24 posts
13.9 Years
little bug i noticed.............. ability capsules dont seem to change the ability functionality

examples of this for me are when i first noticed it on venomoth saying it gained hivemind over corrosion but the ability in the summary screen displayed as corrosion but the functionality of it seems to have been lost, the second case of this is with my poliwrath having giving it water absorb over damp............. despite the capsule saying poliwrath swapped abilities in favor of water absorb, much like venomoth it seems to display still as damp in the summary tho functionality of damp is unknown as i dont see a lot of mons try and explode in my face while poliwrath is out, let alone even make the attempt to
Interesting, I'll look into this one. Thank you for the tip!

superdude001

Stargazer

Seen 2 Days Ago
Posted 4 Days Ago
24 posts
13.9 Years
Basically it is just telling me the dude charecter does not exist even before i choose
Maybe try re-downloading a fresh copy. It sounds like the download may have been corrupted.

You could also try choosing the female character if the issue persists after a re-download. See if there's any difference at all.