• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] Pokemon: Repossession

Yuraxer

Wanderer
Years
Pokemon: Repossession
Chapter 1: Prologue
Author: Ginoong_C
Cruxiaq Sterbern.His name was given by his bestfriend and surnamed his self as death for his life experiences.He was born in the slums. Grown from hunger, cruel and strong eating weak society. Awaken from the reality of the world in an early age. Risen up from the ranks of the underground.

Started from an underdog to an underworld boss. From eating dust now plated with gold. Sadly he regrets that he did'nt really enjoyed his life untill he' last breath.

He even stained his hands in order to survive this kind of life. Wanted to enjoy the richness an good of life he tasted blood in order to get this but the price was his freedom. Dying in his death bed his only wish from his childhood was be experience pokemon games and holding his first even console an 3DS in his hand before he died. He was an avid fan of this franchise but sadly he only got knowledge of it and researches because he can't play it since then.

When he were young he saw a guy playing it and was enticed on watching of it.He only saw the guy play for a couple of minutes but he was inlove with it. That's all it started for his desire to experience this of the abled people. He was silently updated at the news on the pokemon franchise even if he was an underworld boss but he can't play it for he can't have a liesure time to play the thing for his life is like a ticking bomb. He got many enemies from his youth till his breath ends. An underworld boss known for bathed in blood and having a steeled hand of cruelty has only a wish to enjoy what the trend on that times and enjoy it. Time comes end and a candle light turns off.

Last edited:

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
I'm going to ask you if you proofread this because there's a lot of typos and grammatical errors in here.

Yuraxer said:
Cruxiaq Sterbern.His name was given by his bestfriend and surnamed his self as death for his life experiences.He was born in the slums.

Here, for example, a space should be after the period. Also, best friend is two words, not one.

Yuraxer said:
Started from an underdog to an underworld boss. From eating dust now plated with gold. Sadly he regrets that he did'nt really enjoyed his life untill he' last breath.

There should be a comma after sadly. And you misspelled didn't and until. "He" should be "his" In the sentence where you said "until he last breath."

Yuraxer said:
He even stained his hands in order to survive this kind of life. Wanted to enjoy the richness an good of life he tasted blood in order to get this but the price was his freedom. Dying in his death bed his only wish from his childhood was be experience pokemon games and holding his first even console an 3DS in his hand before he died. He was an avid fan of this franchise but sadly he only got knowledge of it and researches because he can't play it since then.

There should be a comma after life. And Pokemon should always be capitalized, as it is a proper noun.

Yuraxer said:
When he were young he saw a guy playing it and was enticed on watching of it.

There's some tense confusion here. It should be when he was young, not were.

Yuraxer said:
He only saw the guy play for a couple of minutes but he was inlove with it.

In love should be two words, not one.

Yuraxer said:
That's all it started for his desire to experience this of the abled people. He was silently updated at the news on the pokemon franchise even if he was an underworld boss but he can't play it for he can't have a liesure time to play the thing for his life is like a ticking bomb.

After boss there should be a comma there since you put "but" in this sentence. And you misspelled the word leisure.

While I do think this has potential, you really need to proofread it and improve your grammar a bit. I noticed a severe lack of commas throughout this and some very awkwardly worded sentences that need work. Keep at it, though, the premise seems good.

Last edited:

Yuraxer

Wanderer
Years
I don't know anyone to proofread though. Sorry for my grammatical errors😅 Thank for the reading and pointing out my mistakes.

Last edited:

Yuraxer

Wanderer
Years
Chapter 2: Transmigrated

"WRRAAAAAAAAAHHH!!"

In the dead of night, one can hear a pokemon howling. The entire region is illuminated by the moon, which is hanging over a sizable home in a remote location. In a chamber, a stunning woman with blond hair is giving birth to a baby. She is being assisted in giving birth by the doctor and nurses present. It is clear that the woman is making an effort. She is being encouraged by the doctor to continue.

"Just one more push, and you'll succeed."

After a while, a baby's cries can be heard.

"Wah uwah wah wah!"

That night, a cute red-haired male child was born. The doctor gently hands the baby to the mother while holding it. The mother's eyes are clearly filled with tears.

"Welcome to the Pokemon world, my baby."

The nurses began to leave the area and then opened the door. A handsome man walked in quickly, as if he were anxious about something. When he walks in, his gaze is fixed on the woman holding the infant, and he approaches. As the woman sees the man, she speaks out and says.

"This is our child, our husband; let us name him."

The man strokes his spouse and their child. He takes a look at the newborn.

"His name will be Cruxiaq, Cruxiaq Sterben, the Sterben Clan's sole heir, and a Celestic descendant."

The child's mother nodded in agreement.

"I believe you and our child should rest."

Then he hands the child to the mother and kisses her on the cheek.

"All right, husband."

"Then I'll summon the maids to look after you both."

He steps outside the room to summon the maids. Following this scene, something vibrates in the man's pocket. It is a cube that he operates since someone is calling.

"Dear Master, I apologize for troubling you this late at night!" "Your Pokemon have laid eggs."

The person speaking on the other end appears to be an elderly man who expresses surprise and a desire to say something significant.

"Didn't you know your mistress was expecting a baby tonight?" Just let me know tomorrow!

This red-haired man is angry, but he controls himself.

"Sorry, Master, but it is auspicious that they were born at the same time as your child is being born; Master, I believe that these eggs should be presented to the heir."

This made the master consider whether the old man had a valid point.

"All right, I'll pardon you this time." "Put the eggs in the incubators, and I'll take my Pokemon and the eggs later."

"As you wish, Master."

in the room with the baby. His mother fed him breast milk to put him to sleep after the maids cleaned up the area. His mother handed him over to the maid, who placed him in the crib next to his mother's bed and then left the room. Soon after, the child opens his eyes and looks at his baby hand.

"So I've transmigrated."

as he thinks in his mind.

Back