• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Eevee Edition

TayMan001

Pokémon Master Trainer (not Pokémon Master but Mas
Years
Little Blurt:
The name is not to be confused with Super Pokemon Eevee Edition i just got the idea from that game.

Description:
This game is after the events of Gen 2/Gen 4 Johto games where you start in Goldenrod City (which doesn't look like Goldenrod because I only started making the maps exact after Gym 4 and below Gym 1 because the area below Gym 1 isn't available until you have all 8 badges of Johto, after you go to Gym 4 you lose but still get the badge and after that no more battles instead quests like to get the badge from Chuck its just to grab food with him and for the badge from Jasmine you just need to get a letter to the guard who accidentally blocked her inside her gym thinking she was out at the Island with Chuck I can't remember what the way is to get the badge from Pryce because its been while since I even testing my game that being said I don't even recall how to get the badge from Clair and Ethan aka Gold just gives up his championship so he can finally take a break from being a trainer then you go to Gen 3 Hoenn which freaks everyone in Hoenn out because you are a Gen 2 person so you can't see anyone so you have to talk to the doors to talk to the Gen 3 people and Prof. Birch is insane and after you beat the game Morty is back in Gym 4 but is no longer the leader because I had appeared and removed him as the leader because he used a move I didn't "program" into the game which was Dream Eater which is glitched so it works even when the opponent isn't asleep the Prof. of Goldenrod City is Prof. Jim yet Elm still exists in New Bark and Jim used to be his assistant also the badges don't have the correct names because I didn't think of adding the correct names so they are named by type making 2 Fighting badges (Chuck and Brawly), 2 Normal badges (Whitney and Norman) and 2 Flying badges (Falkner and Winona) yet one Electric badge (Wattson), one Water badge (Wallace), one Ghost badge (Morty), one Steel badge (Jasmine), one Ice badge (Pryce), one Bug badge (Bugsy), one Dragon badge (Clair), one Rock badge (Roxanne) and one Psychic badge (Tate & Lisa) for the Hoenn Elite Four and Champion they appear as Rocks and they give you items to allow you to continue just by talking to them for the Johto Elite Four they don't exist if I remember correctly.

Download:
Link to the download: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzSl8Imt0FTPM0Q0N3ZOMDdOR2M

Extra:
Since I last tried to upload it I managed to get on my computer that I was making it with to fix some bugs such as with the bed in Olivine City and later.

About Attachment:
I manged to get a friend to help me out with the screenshots so they sent them to me with the stuff I wanted screenshots of and I just used Paint to name them they are of the Cat in the Garbage can and the first version of the Special Report on the Nurse Joys the second version of the Special report is unlocked by getting the Ice badge from Pryce (Hint the Second version of the Special Report give out the name of the killer).

More Info:
Surf for Olivine City to Cianwood City is a teleport in the form of a white thing (the white thing in Olivine City next to the guard which are blocking the Harbor aka Hoenn gateway jumps into the water just like the Guard), Cut is a teleport which is one way (Ilex Forest) or 2 way (Route 29) and ledges are a one way teleport for all but in Hoenn, Route 29, Mahogany Town, and Route just before Olivine City but after the Route after Ecruteak City which the Ledges are just blocks, Rock Smash doesn't exist (even though its an item all it does is teleport you to the cave of Dragon's Den and teleport you from one end of Route 111 to the other and visa versa) , Fly is just household computers meaning you need to buy a new house in each new City (Johto only), Waterfall doesn't exist (even though its an item), Whirlpool doesn't exist (even though its an item), Flash doesn't exist (even though its an item), Strength doesn't exist (even though its an item).

How to beat Bugsy:
To beat Bugsy since the Flareon from Falkner doesn't appear, (nor do the Vaporeon from Whitney or Jolteon from Bugsy) buy a lot of Anidotes and Potions because I kind of failed to program Poison Sting correctly making it ALWAYS POISON and the poison, poison sting and on top of those the fly from Scyther lead to a lose so on top of the Anidotes and Potions be sure to get Beedrill out first than Scyther and finally Butterfree since Beedrill can always poison, Scyther's Fly does some damage and Butterfree only uses Sleep Powder which almost never works.

Route 103 from 110:
When you go to Hoenn and go to Route 103 from Route 110 If you go near the cave click on the cave opening to get to the pond on the other side of Route 103 also known as the location where May/Branden are when you challenge them to a battle at the beginning of Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald/Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire.

Dragon Badge aka Rising Badge:
To get the Dragon badge from Clair aka Carlie in game is to talk to the left sign outside her Gym and get the key from it than go inside the gym and get the ROCK SMASH HM to get to Clair who is trapped inside of Dragon's Den.

References in game:
Pokemon Snakewood: Route 115 click on a sign near the trees.
Super Pokemon Eevee Edition: If you decided to have a Boyfriend or Girlfriend go to the Trash can and you will find a lever and it opens up the basement which has the Hyperlist (Hypervisors?) or whichever they are called there.

Info on reason why there is a Boyfriend/Girlfriend option:
Because I don't know how to add the Girl as a playable character so I made Boyfriend/Girlfriend available instead which its the player's choice on which they chose (both have the Super Pokemon Eevee Edition Reference even though the houses are different) also I had designed it for One or the Other not Both and I can't change it now since I don't have access to the file that allows editing anymore since the computer it was on died completely without me being able to make a backup.

Attachments

• Pokemon Eevee Edition Screenshots.zip
    62.4 KB · Views: 139
Last edited:
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Dec 18, 2019
winzip is not a free zip, hopefully someday you make it so it can be unzipped with cam zip like all the other fan games, or tutorial the way around it, does it play like super eevee edition?

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
As supereffective stated, winzip isnt a free zip program, can you convert it to winrar or 7zip instead?

Also can you break up that block of text so its easier to read? Each feature of this game should be summerized in its own paragraph.

lilbluedemon

Crunching the numbers!
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 4, 2019
This thread is really hard to read, it's just a huge block.

Maybe format your thread, and decorate it, make it look nice.
Maybe add some screenshots too, I'm not sure about other users, but, I like to have a little preview of what sorta game I'm downloading.

lilbluedemon

Crunching the numbers!
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 4, 2019

Maybe add some screenshots too, I'm not sure about other users, but, I like to have a little preview of what sorta game I'm downloading.

TayMan001

Years
winzip is not a free zip, hopefully someday you make it so it can be unzipped with cam zip like all the other fan games, or tutorial the way around it, does it play like super eevee edition?

I only use 7zip to unzip files so i dont think unzipping it should be a problem.
It sort of plays like Super Pokemon Eevee Edition though not completely because i couldn't figure out surf or cut or ledges and rock smash isnt in the game and i couldn't get any eevee to follow.
Oh and there is a random person on each map that starts following you instantly.

I did do the formatting just now but for the screenshots I don't know if I can do them just yet since I have to connect my Computer to my Smart TV since I currently don't have an HDMI Monitor and the last time I loaded the game was closed because the cord from Computer to TV was somehow disconnected.

Last edited:

TayMan001

Years
This is an attempt to create a poll.

For those who have played and gotten to at least Gen 3 Hoenn what are your thoughts?
(Answers are all custom and would need to be in a reply)

Back