• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[News] Far Cry 5 Season Pass Stuff Announced

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
Far-Cry-5-Season-pass.jpg

For those that can't see the image...

Dead Living Zombies: Players will face hordes of zombies in multiple b-movie scenarios.
Hours of Darkness: Players will travel back in time to Vietnam to battle against Viet Cong soldiers.
Lost on Mars: Players will leave Earth behind to go toe-to-claws with Martian arachnids.

Far Cry 3 Classic (SP only)

Source: https://news.ubisoft.com/article/far-cry-5-season-pass-detailed-far-cry-3-classic-edition-included

This all sounds awesome, and makes an already anticipated game for me even more anticipated.

Yukari

I'm pretty tired of DLC being announced before a game has even come out.

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
Years
It sounds kind of like they are all going to be movie themed which is awesome! I already had the Gold edition since I'm hyped as fuck (And yes I have already played it, so my hype is justified for me) for this game and this makes me confident it was a good buy.

Kind of reminds me of that Saint's row DLC where you go fill that movie that is totally not Red Faction!

I do kind of hope they end up doing a bit more series (Or even semi-serious, ala yeti valley) content after all this though, even if it's a separate purchase.

Either way hyped as fuck for this game, and hyped as fuck for the DLC since I saw it! Time to fuck up some Trump fa- I mean Conservat- I mean religious extremists!

Years
I like the season pass offerings myself, already had the steelbook version pre-ordered. Though I think the addition of Far Cry 3 makes this season pass worth the money big time. I'm just waiting now for them to announce the date far cry 3 becomes available for season pass holders.

Arsenic

Years
I really hope that at least after their DLC season is done, they release mod/sdk tools for this game. Imagine this game with a modding community on par with Bethesda games, it would keep the game relevant for YEARS after it released.

New fan created open world spaces
Custom companions
New firepower
Hell maybe even ridiculous stuff like replacing Boomer with a fukin dragon or raptor or something

Sadly they probably wont...

Dream on

Dream on

Hoooooooooooooooooooo

Years
I hate the DLC that are announced before the game was released, mostly because they just cut part of the game and release it as DLC, BUT I really like what they're doing with Far Cry. I'm still deciding between buying only core game or to buy one of the special editions and these three + the Far Cry will probably be reason to buy Gold Edition.

Arsenic

Years
Yeah I highly doubt they cut this content out of Dev for DLC anyways. It's much too... far out... from what the main game is about...

Unless of course the original story was about a Space Marshal who survived the zombie apocalypse and Vietnam crushing a cult on the homeworld before going on a mission to save a failing mars colony of course...

Last edited:
Years
I hate the DLC that are announced before the game was released, mostly because they just cut part of the game and release it as DLC, BUT I really like what they're doing with Far Cry. I'm still deciding between buying only core game or to buy one of the special editions and these three + the Far Cry will probably be reason to buy Gold Edition.
I'd definitely recommend the gold edition or the gold steelbook edition myself after they announced FC3 coming early for season pass holders at no additional cost.

Back