• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Free 3D Pokemon Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jak_Dilan

Pokemon Hunter (not to kill)
Years
Making Free 3D Pokemon Game

I am working on making a FREE pokemon game for PC.It will have all reigns but not the pokemon rangers, custom characters, and a new battle style where pressing buttons in order will affect if the attack misses or not and so on, plus combinable attacks like whirlpool and thunder bolt, and the ability to have up to 3 of your pokemon out. But I need more people helping to make it. If interested post here.

Here is what I need.
-a game engine
-3D pokemon models
-3D Player models
-3D buildings
-3D scenery
-sounds

If you have any Ideas plz tell me.

Edit:

Some one said something about me showcasing my game what the heck dose that mean I am just trying to find more people that think this could be a good game and want to help build it manly cause i am a crappy 3D modeler.

Edit:

Nvm umm how do you close a thread?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
dragonite, this thread is over 2 months old. You may not revive thread in which have not been posted in within the last 2 months. This thread doesn't really belong here anyway. With that said, I'm gonna go ahead and lock this one.

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back