• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ash and Misty kissed in the series?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen May 3, 2008
I've heared a rumor not long ago, that Ash and Misty kiss in some Christmas special named "A kiss under the mistletoe", so I wanted to know if its true, and if it is please provide a link because I want to see it :P

If not, then its alright I've never expected them to do it eitherway.

Regards :classic:

Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2009
No, no, of course not. That's just a rumor probably started by crazed PokeShippers...

Years
  • Seen Aug 17, 2009
^___^"

There's actually a song about it!~
But... I don't think it was ever made into an episode~

But the song is called "Under the Mistletoe"
and it's on some Christmas special album. you can probably hear it on YouTube or try downloading it from somewheres~

Years
*Laughs uncontrolably*

Never have; never will. :P
Pokeshippers can be some of the worst liars.

Ash pretty much just forgot about her after Johto was over. Like all of his friends (except that Pikachu), she was disposable. He doesn't care that she's gone; he didn't try to talk her into coming back. He hasn't even visited her since she left. Y'know, worse than he is towards 75% of his pokemon.

If anyone ever tells you anything with the words "Ash" Misty" and "Kiss" in the same sentence: it's a lie.

*Laughs more*

Years
  • Seen Jun 19, 2008
There was a song about it, but it can't be taken as proof anyways because 4Kids made it, not the writers. And she never mentions Ash's name, it could be anyone.

Alana

I still love this world...
Years
As far as I know there was never an episode in which they kissed and it's only hinted at in "Under the Mistletoe". Misty's the one that wanted to kiss him in that song, anyway. Ash didn't want to kiss her. :P

Misty: Um, Ash? Did you realize
We're standing under the mistletoe?
Ash: Huh? Waaaaaa!!!!

Lol. I may be a Pokeshipping fan but I know better than to hope the producers will ever make Ash and Misty kiss.

roxas123

Trainer
Years
Well didn't misties voice actor say that misty would be back in a later generation and brock would switch out for a season again. At least I read that on wikipedia :P

kohei

Pizzaman.
Years
Well didn't misties voice actor say that misty would be back in a later generation and brock would switch out for a season again. At least I read that on wikipedia :P
Wikipedia is one source no one can trust... believe me, you don't know how many times a day Pokemon related articles are hijacked/edited/spammed/vandalized, especially Mudkip.

Anyhow, all I do know is that the only kissing Ash has ever had was with Melody and Bianca/Latias.

anemos

Insomniac
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 24, 2010
*Laughs uncontrolably*

If anyone ever tells you anything with the words "Ash" Misty" and "Kiss" in the same sentence: it's a lie.

*Laughs more*

"Ash and Misty will NOT kiss" is that a lie?

Taemin

move.
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Pokeshipping = D:

^^;
Yeah, she pretty much had her question answered.
Its a song thats on the Pokemon Christmas Bash album, that was released waaay back in 2001.
You can get pretty cheap online.
They never kissed.
Misty just implied that she wann't to kiss him.
It never actually happened because Ash ran off.. ^^;

And someone said they heard a rumor of Misty returning..
the creators themselves said at one point that they had no attention of making Misty or May ever return, because they like to keep the new females coming.. thus.. I doubt they'd bring the older ones back.

Years
  • Seen Jun 19, 2008
Which is a pretty stupid thing to do. Can't they keep Misty and get rid of Ash instead?

Oh wait, no they can't. They'd replace him with:

Gold: Just as bad, except his main rivals would most likely be Bashou and Buson, and I don't want to see them lose every episode.
Silver, Lucas or Barry: Character ruinization makes me cry. They'd probably make them just like Ash.
Paul: No.

What we need is someone cool to be the main character. Like Lance or something.

anemos

Insomniac
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 24, 2010
Good job totally missing the point. ¬¬ Anyone with half a brain knows what I meant.

Whatever, it's still a lie. No one knows for sure.

It's still unlikely, though.
that was incredibly rude. sorry for even trying to be funny i guess =/

Years
that was incredibly rude. sorry for even trying to be funny i guess =/
Oh, it was supposed to be funny? I thought you were just being condescending and offtopic. Sorry for my incredible 'rudeness', I guess. Sorry your little joke didn't make anyone laugh, either. If you have any more problems, take it up with me through PM, instead of adding more spam posts contributing nothing to the topic.

Which is a pretty stupid thing to do. Can't they keep Misty and get rid of Ash instead?
I know, right? Seriously, if they got rid of Ash, I'd start watching again. He still probably wouldn't try visit Misty, though, even if he left. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back