• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Dracous - Pokemon Radiant Crimson

Starter Pokemon Options?

• Total voters

X-Tyranitar

Professional Rom Hacker
Years
Radiant Crimson
Team Dracous
Fire Red Hack - English

Introduction
Hello, my name is Tyler or X-Tyranitar! I am seeking dedicated Team Members to help me create a Pokemon rom hack. I am a very experienced hacker with many abilities, including, Mapping, Scripting, Tile Inserting, Titlescreen and Intro Editing, Overworld Sprite Editing, and a few more. Though it may seem that I would be able to create my Pokemon rom hack all on my own, it has proven to be too much of a task for one person. This is why I am creating this thread, in hopes of finding hardworking hackers who want to be a part of the next big Pokemon hacking experience. I can promise that nothing short of perfect will be tolerated in this hack. It may be harder, but If we are going to put time and energy into a job, it may as well be our best work, and something we can truly be proud of! Let's come together and make something amazing, and what I hope people will call the best rom hack of the time!

Storyline
The story will open with a cutscene of yourself as a 10 year old walking through your hometown on your way to the Pokemon Acadamy. You're enjoying your walk when you come across two famous Pokemon Trainers having a Pokemon Battle! When they are finished they both come up to you and ask you what you thought. Your answer is that your dream is to train your own Pokemon and become as strong as they are! They are very nice, and just tell you that they know you will be the most powerful trainer, but also tell you that power isn't everything. They remind you to stay in school, and you will learn what they mean. 5 years go by, and you are now a 15 year old graduating from your hometown's Pokemon Acadamy! Your town's Pokemon Professor is now going to bestow on you your very own Pokemon! You have a choice of three, but which one will you choose? But first you must take your final exam! (It is a Simulator battle through technology) When you complete the test, the Professor asks you, his prize pupil, if you will go on an adventure and fill the Pokedex and learn everything there is about Pokemon! You accept, and decide to challenge all the gyms along the way to fulfill your dream and become the champion of the Eyrth Region! The idea of the game is mostly like any other Pokemon game, except it has many more features to make it more enjoyable! It also will have many different parts, that really just creates an atmospheric game where all you can think is, This is the best Pokemon Game ever!

Application Form
Preferred Name: (For credit purposes)
Skills: (What job you want to do)
Time Zone: (I want to be able to know when it would be best to contact you)
Dedication: (This will determine if I really want you or not)
Contact Info: (Email, Social Media, etc.)
Proof of Work: (How good are you?)
Other: (Anything else you would like to say)

What We Are Looking For
Scripters
Mappers
Tile Inserters
Music Editors
Overworld Sprite Editors
Sprite Editors
Titlescreen Creator
Advertising the Game
Etc. I'm most likely going to accept everyone who is dedicated XD I just want to create the best hack we can!

Current Team Members
(Will be updated as you are accepted)
X-Tyranitar - Leader
Circaoffire - Mapper
MusaddiqTheWarrior - OW Inserter and Mapper
Withuse - Mapper
BlackCharizard - Scripter

'Pokemon Radiant Crimson' is the only Project we will be working on to keep full dedication.

Features
New Region (Eyrth)
Day and Night System
New Tilesets for Maps
New Animations
All New Sprites
Sidequests
New Leaders and Elite Four
Higher Leveled Trainers (More Challenging Game)
New Music
More Mature Scene
Texts Boxes with Faces
Etc! I want to make this game as great as I possibly can!

I hope to get many replies to this thread! I am very excited to get this all started!:)

Last edited:

HoennTM

Will my hack be done soon? Probably not.
Years
Preferred Name: - Jules
Skills: Mapping
Time Zone: Australian Eastern Standard Time (+ 9:30 Hours)
Dedication: Mostly everyday (if possible)
Contact Info: [email protected]
Proof of Work: My hacks (signature) + Helping megaindiancharizardX with his Johto hack. Mapped Route 2 and 3.
Other: None. Progress my be slow, as I am helping MegaIndianCharizardX with his Johto hack. So I will only be able to hack every so often.

X-Tyranitar

Professional Rom Hacker
Years
I would love to have you on Team Dracous Jules! But I really need someone who is dedicated. So I need to know if you'll be able to help me more than 80% or not.

Last edited:

X-Tyranitar

Professional Rom Hacker
Years
Lol, thanks for the support man MussaddiqtheWarrior! I got distracted from my last hack, but now I know I am going to stay with this one! I am way too excited to ever quit!

Last edited:

Near~

The End is Near...
Years
Preferred Name: Syn
Skills: Mapping And Tile Inserting
Timezone: (UTC-07:00)
Dedication: I can Try everyday But most of it on weekends (For Sure)
Proof Of Work: Tile Inserting:
Spoiler:

Mapping:
Spoiler:

Other: I am Applying for lead Mapping :)
Spoiler:

Dark Shadow 6

Friends Till The End
Years
Preferred Name: MusaddiqTheWarrior
Skills: Mapping,ow inserting,etc. :)
Joining As: Mapper
Timezone: TM + 5:30
Dedication: 2hours everyday :)
Proof Of Work: in you vm :)

Back