Overworld Graphics FR/LG Style Overworlds

Started by aveontrainer January 23rd, 2019 10:21 PM
  • 126 replies
Male
Seen 55 Minutes Ago
Posted 5 Days Ago
168 posts
2.5 Years
nice job you included all the pokemon professors.
Thank you! Yes I saw a lot of people wanted to have all the professors available at different points in their games. So I prioritized that. People also want to include all the regions. So I'm collaborating with Delta and others who have made sprites for gen 3 to have all trainers gym leaders and hopefully npcs readily available.

mewlover22

Pokemon Creator

Male
South Carolina
Seen 1 Week Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
364 posts
10.6 Years
Thank you! Yes I saw a lot of people wanted to have all the professors available at different points in their games. So I prioritized that. People also want to include all the regions. So I'm collaborating with Delta and others who have made sprites for gen 3 to have all trainers gym leaders and hopefully npcs readily available.
Do you plan to do the gamecube games in frlg style?

etique

etique

Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
135 posts
1.5 Years
And the teacher elm?
Male
Seen 55 Minutes Ago
Posted 5 Days Ago
168 posts
2.5 Years
These all look great! If I ever use them, I'll be sure to give credit! Also, I think a Zinnia one would be nice as well! (if it doesn't already exist)
thank you so much for the kind words!!
I will work on zinnia next!

:EDIT:
ok I'm done. Here you go!

Gator Gamer

Male
Arizona
Seen 55 Minutes Ago
Posted 2 Days Ago
62 posts
4.4 Years
thank you so much for the kind words!!
I will work on zinnia next!

:EDIT:
ok I'm done. Here you go!
This looks really great! I really like it! Since the story I'm working on focuses on dragon-type Pokemon, Zinnia would be a great addition to my story, too!
Male
Seen 55 Minutes Ago
Posted 5 Days Ago
168 posts
2.5 Years
This looks really great! I really like it! Since the story I'm working on focuses on dragon-type Pokemon, Zinnia would be a great addition to my story, too!
i updated it... the side view looked a bit short and I didnt like a few other things... so be sure to redownload the improved version :D

also here is the trainer sprite for her... made by jart4115.... dont know if you needed one or not.
Male
Seen 55 Minutes Ago
Posted 5 Days Ago
168 posts
2.5 Years
but this style is not frlg, example that I did
Attachment 87278
Ah I see what you mean. But I like the details more in the one I'm using. I downloaded it somewhere don't remember who made it. I'll try and go back and remake it myself to fit more the fr/LG style later on.
Advertiser Content