• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Fuligin

Years
  • Seen Apr 23, 2012
help running

how do i get it to run? i have fire red....but it doesn't load up the hack even when i've tried everything...

Years
  • Seen Aug 15, 2014
can sum1 pls post the 2nd mission here....i 4got what it was(even where to start it whom to talk to)
You need to go into Spooky Tower to the west of Elemis, right before the you get to the top you have to fight a Lv. 30 Marowak, you can only fight it with the Silph Scope in your inventory. After that head to the top, there will be a trainer with a Sableye, beat the trainer, get her Sableye go back down to the Team Rocket girl in Elemis.

Years
What to do after the league?

Get HM Rock Smash from a Scientist and explore places you couldn't go before.

I found mew. Where can I find the mewtwo?
This hack is great !

Mewtwo is in Lore Cave (If I recall correctly). It's the cave near Spear City. This one:

Spoiler:

You have to use Waterfall, here:

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Sep 6, 2023
I had a question about the game's plot.

Spoiler:

No, he will not come back.

Where do i get the Pokeflute? after i defeated the leader in Largas a man talked about it, but i dont know where to get it?

Flutie's house is in Largas City, it's one with a mailbox by the house.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Sep 29, 2012
I just beat the elite 4 + champion but after the credits it starts over again O_o?
I cant manage to save manually in game so i used save states... how can i continue?

dracoboy44

Master Forever
Years
  • Seen Apr 10, 2013
I can't find the download link on this page, could someone please help me? :[

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Sep 6, 2023
I just beat the elite 4 + champion but after the credits it starts over again O_o?
I cant manage to save manually in game so i used save states... how can i continue?

It should have saved your game regularly so you should be able to go to that rather than picking new game.

Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2016
Is this possible to evolve eevee into leafeon in this hack. If so how it can be done. Thank you very much.

Years
  • Seen Aug 15, 2014
hey srry for posting so many qs but ive missed the 4th and the 6th gym.....can u pls tell me where they are

Gyms are at Xero City, Brox City, Reinbort Town, Elemis City, Ciprus Town, Largas City, Rem City, and finally Crimson City.

I found Selphy and brought her the pokemon she wanted to see the butler talked to me and said its a shame my bag is full and after i got rid of something he still wouldn't give it to me. Is it supposed to be like that?

Here's a bug, after you've beaten the elite four and head back to Profesor Oak's and talk to him he'll say good job for catching lots of pokemon blah blah, there are new pokemon out there from other places than Kanto blah blah, Gary/Older brother starts talking and we look to where he should be, but isn't.. cuz he's dead.. and Oak acts totally normal about the whole ghost of his grandson talking..

Last edited:

Dr.

Years
  • Seen Apr 19, 2012
don't know if it has been brought up before, but when you fight your brother in the route with the power plant, after the battle when you go to the power plant and the team rocket guy tells you to **** off if you get into a battle in the patch of grass below. then run from it, when you reappear you are in control of the tea, rocket guy but the camera is still on you. allowing you to enter the power plant. is this normal? hahaha.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Sep 6, 2023
don't know if it has been brought up before, but when you fight your brother in the route with the power plant, after the battle when you go to the power plant and the team rocket guy tells you to **** off if you get into a battle in the patch of grass below. then run from it, when you reappear you are in control of the tea, rocket guy but the camera is still on you. allowing you to enter the power plant. is this normal? hahaha.

It happens sometimes with some people. I did have a really bad route, 8 i think, where every person on the route had that glitch @_@
I went ahead and fixed him and re-uploaded the patch.

Is this possible to evolve eevee into leafeon in this hack. If so how it can be done. Thank you very much.

No, I was looking at adding eevee evos for my next hack, but apparently the game only allows 6 evolutions max for any pokemon in the gba games :/

Last edited:
Years
Nice hack!! Although one disappointment is that the cities remind me too much of the original FireRed... but nevertheless I think its a great hack so far!

Just one question - I've finished the event at the Safari Zone. Where do I go next?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Sep 6, 2023
Nice hack!! Although one disappointment is that the cities remind me too much of the original FireRed... but nevertheless I think its a great hack so far!

Just one question - I've finished the event at the Safari Zone. Where do I go next?

You go to Rem City, you can get there either through Frosty Cave or from Xero City.

Back