• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Celestial League~ T (Revamped)

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
971919_396279927144332_1401732231_n.jpg

0 Spots open

OOC

Plot.
The Celestia Region. Home to unique people and Pokemon. The region is rumored to have been formed by the Lunar duo Cresselia and Darkrai. The legend says that Cresselia and Darkrai created Celestia as a place were light and dark can co-exist peacefully, after creating the region both Cresselia and Darkrai chose separate places in the region to sleep, awaiting the time the region would need them again. Ever since it's creation Celestia has remained a closed region not letting outsiders in, and being unkind to those who leave the regions shores. But things are changing in the region, the number of youth that wish to become Pokemon trainers is at an all time low, all of the youth are leaving the region to travel in regions like Kanto and Unova. In fact in the year 2013 only one trainer from Celestia wished to start her journey. A first for this happy region. It has finally been decided to open the region to seven young trainers from the other regions to travel through the region collecting the 8 badges along with the one native from Celestia. If it goes well then the region will open to all. Some of the people in the region are happy with this change, others not so much.

Upon hearing that the region was going to allow seven youth from other regions in to collect the badges a group was formed. This group Team Lunara does not wish for things in Celestia to change. They will do whatever it takes to keep the youth from succeeding. Even if that means awakening the slumbering legendary Pokemon Cresselia and Darkrai and controlling them to gain control of the region.

Chapter 1: Arrival in Celestia

1095078_398462420259416_1465883291_n.jpg

spot number 1 on the map. Aurora Town: The starting town in Celestia. This is where your journey starts. This small port-town holds a Pokemon Center, a Poke-mart, several houses, as well as Professor Solaria's lab. The time you arrive is 8 in the morning

Catch-able Pokemon- None

What you can do- Arrive in Celestia.
Receive your Starter and a trainer kit (5 pokeballs, 5 potions, 1 pokedex) from Professor Solaria.
Create NPCs and interact with other characters.
Move on to Route 1.

What you can't do- Battle NPC's or other players

Key NPCS.
Pokemon Professor
Professor Solaria and her Swellow
Spoiler:

Mysterious people in Orange
Spoiler:

Route 1.

700px-Route29Map.png

a small route between Aurora Town and Mercury City. Takes about 6 hours to travel

What you can do- Battle NPC trainers/other players
Catch Pokemon (Since I am the GM I will randomly ask another player to determine if I catch a Pokemon or not)
Explore

What you can't do- Enter Mercury City, mysterious people in orange outfits are blocking the entrance.
you can not challenge those blocking the Mercury City Entrance

This chapter will last for two weeks. Until then you can only be in Aurora Town and Route 1.

Catch-able Pokemon.
Spoiler:

Badge Cases/Character Teams.
Spoiler:

Last edited:

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017

Amanda Miller

Pokemon professor in Training
Inventory
Spoiler:

Team
Spoiler:

Two hours before the arrival of the other trainers

"Good Morning Professor!" Amanda called out cheerfully as she entered the Pokemon Lab in Aurora Town. Looking around she spotted Professor Solaria's Swellow eating Pokemon Food, and Professor Solaria looking over the things needed for the day. The Professor in her own world. "Professor!" Amanda called out again shaking her head fondly.

"Oh!" Professor Solaria cried out turning around. "I'm sorry Amanda, are you ready for today?" Professor Solaria asked picking up one of the eight Pokeballs.

"Yes Professor I'm so excited" Amanda said happily taking the Pokeball from the Professor.

"I know you are deary." Solaria chuckled. "Now you know what I want of you right Amanda?"

"Of course Professor. I'm to offer guidance to the other trainers throughout this journey. Any questions they have I will answer and I will be there to help them" Amanda said picking up one of the trainer kits and picking up a pink badge case. "I'm also to continue my research while I travel. Learn as much as I can about the legend of Darkrai And Cresselia"

"What else Amanda?" Solaria asked as the two put on their lab coats.

"I'm also to continue our research on Pokemon and how training can affect them. I will observe my Pokemon. The others Pokemon, and pretty much any other Pokemon trainers I see"

"Exactly." Solaria praised smiling at her. "just keep doing what your doing and in a few years once I retire this lab will be all yours. Now let's get to work we have about two hours before the others arrive"

Present Time

Amanda smiled as she entered her house. "Dad you here!" she called out.

"In the kitchen Princess!" her fathers voice called back and Amanda smiled. Walking into the kitchen Amanda smiled seeing her dad packing some baked pastries into her bag. "Do you really have to go Mandy. I'm not ready for you to leave home yet"

"Dad I'll call every day" Amanda smiled taking her bag from her father who pouted.

"You promise?" he asked.

"Of course, I will dad" Amanda smiled hugging her father. "I'll call you once I get to Mercury City ok?"

"okay Princess. I love you" her father said as Amanda started toward the door.

"I love you too Daddy" Amanda smiled at her father before waving and walking out of her house. Alright. Let's see if I can find any of the new trainers.

Last edited:

DeuceClubs

Boom Shakalaka
Years
Pamela Oxford​
298.png

Items? What items? Hehehe....​

Setting foot on this island with the so called "unique" people and pokemon was pretty tedious. Not only was there barely anybody outside and the weather was too bright, but she already missed her Pokemon. Even so, she liked the vacant feeling to the place... just like Pamela likes it.

The Poke-Mart looked the same as ever, and the houses here seemed to have green roofs and plenty of decorations throughout their windows. It made them look bright and happy. Everything in town, including the Pokemon Center, looked as good as new. Pretty impressive for a region most didn't really want to visit... or that's what she heard.

The teen made her way through the town, adjusting the bag under her jacket so that it fit perfectly on the nook of her shoulder. With the hot sun beaming down on her, she started to walk a bit faster. It wasn't long before she found a building that MUST be the Professor's lab. Relieved, she opened the door and slipped inside. Letting go of the doors for them to close by themselves, she was surprised to see not only the Professor, but... a Swellow? She wasn't a big fan of birds, but of course it's not like it was somebody she didn't like.

"Oh, I see you're the first trainer to arrive!" the kind lady smiled. "Are you ready for today?"

"Yeah, I guess," the teen responded rather vaguely, not knowing how to respond to that. She approached the old woman, who was holding a Pokeball. A smile erupted from Pamela's face, excited to finally receive a new Pokemon to bond with and talk to.

"Oh, and don't forget these too!" the Professor kept holding the ball in one hand as she attempted to collect the other items with her other hand. Pamela watched as she struggled, feeling rather awkward. The Swellow stood there, watching over the black-haired teen girl. "Also, let me introduce myself! I'm Professor Solaria!"

"Good to know... I'm Pamela. Pamela Oxford," she forced herself to say her name, not wanting to be rude to somebody who was trying to be kind to her. "Is this all I need?" she asked. The Professor nodded, handing her the items; 5 Pokeballs, 5 potions, and a purple pokedex... her favorite color. Without hesitating she opens the bag behind her, underneath her jacket of course, and throws the items inside except for the Pokeball. She keeps it firmly in her left hand. "Thank you." The Professor waved, making her lift her hand to wave back.

Right as she exited the lab, she caught a glimpse of another girl. Her blonde hair and tan skin matched with her white and pink clothing scheme. Although she wasn't a big fan of bright colors, she didn't mind it. Not wanting to really start a conversation, she quickly turned, hoping the girl didn't notice her. She kept walking until she reached a clearing.

"I wonder how you'll end up...cute thing," she mumbled as she threw the Pokeball up. Opening, it let out a dazzling red light. It materialized into...an Azurill? "Azurill... eh? Not bad. If you weren't cute, I would have sighed. Welcome to the party."

"Azu azu!" it squeaked, making Pamela smile. She kneeled down and patted her new friend on the head, causing the blue creature to squeak some more.

"Not now but later, we'll see what you're made of, kay?"

"Azurill!"

"Oh my god why do you have to be so cute...in fact, you don't have to be in a Pokeball at all. You're pretty small right now, why not sit on my head or something?" she offered, but the blue creature looked horrified. Instead, Azurill jumped over to her shoulder and pointed at the Pokeball with her tail.

"Azu azu! Zu zu!"

"Alright, fiiine... don't blame me if it's very dark in there." The Azurill simply smiled and jumped about, causing Pamela to smile as she returned the Pokemon to her original Pokeball. Standing up, she glanced at the red and white ball. "I should give you a nickname...eh, let's make it up. Nana seems nice... yep. Let's call you Nana." With that thought out, she throws the ball into her bag and takes out her Pokedex. Wanting it in an easy access, she put it into her pocket.

Ready and set, she walked out and leaned against the Pokemon Center, wanting to see who were the other trainers. Surely she wasn't the only one to get a starter, right? Pamela didn't stand there to see who would be friends or how they looked... but to see who she might be going against. Perhaps they were all stronger-looking? Naive? Serious? Short-tempered? Anything can help her in the future in case she were to go against them. However... she wouldn't mind making some friends... but of course, she's not the type to go approach first. It's way out of her comfort zone. Besides... she has Nana now.

So nobody thought she was creepy, she sat down and let out Nana once more, who happily squeaked. She started to bounce on her tail, serving as entertainment for Pamela. This way, people won't really think she's... observing them. Also, she gets to spend some quality time with her starter.​

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
THE ADVENTURES OF TRENT RIFT: BOY WONDER
Part 1: Arrival In Celestia

If one on the Celestia coastline listened carefully, they could hear something. A rather...mysterious something. A very odd something: A Wailord and his trainer approaching. They weren't being very loud, and they weren't going very fast. How could you hear them, you ask? Well...That's how calm the water was. Trent, who was sprawled out on Leviathan, looked straight up at the sky sighed dramatically. "It's a beautiful day, Leviathan." He patted the back of the massive whale-pokemon. "I'm gonna miss you guys. All of you." He knew the coastline was approaching and he would have to say goodbye to his team when he started his journey, but that wouldn't stop him from having one last gathering. Am I really ready? Am I really about to do this? No! I have to be ready! For Dad! "Leviathan... get us to the coast.

The Wailord sped up, and soon enough they were at the beach. Time to say goodbye... Trent pulled the remaining five Pokeballs from his belt loop and tossed them into the air. "Come on out everybody!" There was a bright flash, and soon enough the strongest group of Pokemon to come out of Hoenn stood before Trent: Vulcan the Camerupt, Oran the Sceptile, Valiant the Swellow, King the Slaking, Leviathan the Wailord, and Bramble the Cradily. "Hey guys..." The Pokemon all gave cries of recognition and praise. They all held their trainer with the highest regard, most of them wondering what this strange land was, what they were gathered for. "I need to tel you guys something." Most of them were terribly confused. "I...I love you guys. Don't forget that." Before they could think, he returned them to their pokeballs. It's for the best...

A very sad Trent Rift walked into the nearby Pokemon Center and approached the nearest PC. He booted the system up and sent a video phone call. It rung a few seconds before Roxanne picked up. "Hey Trent. Is it time?"

He nodded, but refused to speak, for his voice would betray him and cause tears to flow. He carefully placed each pokeball in a slot along the machine, whispering the name of the Pokemon that occupied the space inside. Trent pressed the button to send them away, and watched the pokeballs disappear in white light. I'm alone... For the first time since his friends died, Trent was truly alone in the world. He hung up the phone the second that Roxanne held up the pokeballs and walked outside of the building. Trent had gone through Hell and back with those Pokemon! He couldn't bare to be away from them! Yet, he had to. He looked up at the sky and found a rather peculiar sight: A trail of golden dust. Supposedly there was a rumor that if you saw Ho-Oh, you'll have good luck. Could it be? "No. It can't." Trent didn't believe it. There was no way that he would have good luck.

A lonely Trent strode into the Professor's lab, taking little time for pleasantries. He gave the professor a bright smile, despite the rotten feelings inside, and a respectful nod. "Hello, Professor Solaria! I'm Trent Rift. Pleased to meet you!" He held out his hand in greeting.

Professor Solaria took his hand and shook it. "Mister Rift! I'm glad to see you have arrived!" She smiled and walked back. "Follow me. I did my research, and saved a Pokemon especially for you!"

Trent didn't know how to respond, but followed regardless. She saved one...for me?

Solaria disappeared into a back room for a moment, but emerged a moment later with a Pokeball. "Take this." She handed him the Pokeball, "And this." About five 'this' laters, Trent was fully equipped with five pokeballs, five potions, and a PokeDex. "Now, be on your way. I expect great things from you, Mister Rift."

"Thank you Professor! I will!" Trent had a strong belief that he would make it far in the league, but he didn't know how far. He stepped outside of the lab and released the Pokemon the Professor had given him. There was a red flash, and Trent was faced with a familiar sight. A young Trent stands in the middle of a forest with his father beside him. "Now remember, Trent, choose your first Pokemon carefully!" "But daddy! I want that one!" Mister Rift turned to see a rather odd sight...It was a... Slakoth. Trent couldn't help but grin like an idiot. "A Slakoth?!" Maybe that HAD been a good omen... Whatever it was, Trent was A-Okay with it. "I'm gonna name you Kong!" Trent decided that in order for him to be like King, he had to have a name close enough. The Slakoth merely nodded contently at the name, and crawled onto Trent's shoulder, slowly but surely. The sloth then began to dangle from Trent's shoulders rather comically. Trent couldn't help but grin. Maybe I'll have good luck after all...

Last edited:
Years
Sakura Hinamori

Sakura sighed as she finally arrived at the Professor's lab. "We could have taken the jet, but nooo. Mom and Dad didn't want me to make a scene." She brushed some pink hair away from her face and smiled. Oh well. My arrival here wasn't EXACTLY how I wanted it, but I'm here now. If only Pikachu were still alive... Sakura shook her head. This had to be what Pikachu wanted, right? Of course it was! The mouse would want her to have a fresh start in a new region... Make new friends... Meet new Pokémon... But most importantly, meet new boys. This place had to be crawling with cute boys.

Sakura smiled just thinking about it and opened the door to the lab, hoping that the professor was a cute guy and... Not at all an old lady. Sakura frowned when she saw the professor, but forced a smile upon her face and bowed respectfully like she was taught to. That's two things in a row that haven't been perfect... Just stay calm and remember your manners... Sakura looked up at the professor and smiled again. "My name is Sakura Hinamori. How are you today?"

Professor Solaria smiled and walked over to Sakura. "Hello there! I've been waiting for you. Follow me." Sakura smiled and followed her. Hopefully, I'll get a cute starter. Maybe a Pikachu... She stopped walking when the professor stopped and watched curiously as she pulled various things out of nowhere. Or maybe Sakura just wasn't paying enough attention.

The first thing she was handed was a Pokeball, which she immediately put in the bag that her parents gave her as a farewell gift. The next things she got were more Pokeballs, which she also put in her bag. She put the potions and the Pokedex that the professor handed her in the bag and smiled. "Thank you!" Sakura said as she bowed again and left the lab.

"Now to see what Pokemon she gave me," Sakura said excitedly. She reached into her bag and pulled out a Pokeball. Here goes nothing... Sakura released the Pokemon from the Pokeball and frowned when the red light faded. It wasn't a Pikachu at all! It was a... Vullaby. Sakura groaned and slid onto the ground. The bird squawked and pecked her new trainer's hand. Sakura shook her head. "Three things that haven't gone right... But at least you're kind of cute." She reached out and petted the bird's head. "I'll call you Vanessa. How do you like that?" Vanessa squawked again and nodded.

Geras

Roleplayer
Years

[FONT="Nunito"] Yuri Welkin - Chapter 1-1: New Horizons[/FONT]

Yuri felt the crisp sea air on his face as he stood on the ferry looking out at the region he would be spending the next few months in. Would it be months, or merely weeks? Years? He knew next to nothing about the region besides its shape and name, so he had no way of figuring out how long it would take to explore it all. That wasn't even counting the time he would spend on the league challenge itself. But then again, he wasn't even sure if he should do the challenge in the first place. He got his free pass to this unknown region, so now that he was here would they really kick him out for ignoring the league challenge considering that it was the entire reason for sending him the ticket? Probably not, but it was best not to take chances. As long as he was doing it at all it should be fine, so he could just have it as a low-priority concern.

Yuri could barely contain his excitement when the boat finally stopped. Pulling on his backpack, he rushed off the ship the moment he was able and took a good, close look at Celestia. Or, rather, Aurora town, as he was informed upon his arrival. At first glance, the town wasn't very impressive. It looked like a nice place for someone who was into that "living out in the country" fresh air and nature stuff, but Yuri was already starting to miss being surrounded by innovation and technology, a forest of skyscrapers like back in Castelia. He shrugged it off though and looked for the pokemon lab. It didn't take long to find, but he also found that there were various other trainers, presumably in his same situation, surrounding the lab as well. It seems his excitement faded a little because he was slowly reverting back to the timid self he was around people. He was glad that that self wasn't an actual alternate self like that psycho. Yuri looked down and made his way inside the lab trying not to make eye contact with anyone. That usually triggered problems, conversations, or in the trainer world, battles.

Finally safely inside the lab, Yuri looked up and saw the woman he presumed to be the Professor of this region. He feels a little better around adults than youth because they aren't always trying to make friends with everyone, or alternatively, trying to bully everyone. They usually have better things to do. However, there are exceptions to that, but professors usually aren't considering that they have a lot of better things to do. Yuri, feeling better, held out the letter and ticket he received and said "Hi, I'm Yuri Welkin and am here to get a starter pokemon." He wasn't expecting the sort of response he got, though.

"Yes, of course. Nice to meet you, Yuri! I'm Professor Solaria." The first thing Yuri noticed was that she was excessively friendly. Thus, as she continued speaking, Yuri put his head down once more. "I know you're probably excited to start your adventure so I'll try not to keep you here too long. Here you go!" She handed him a pokeball and the rest of the typical starting equipment for a beginner trainer before he was free to go. He quickly stuffed it all into his backpack and thanked her before rushing out of the lab, not looking her in the eyes even once. Once he was out, though, he realized that he never took the chance to look around in the lab and see all the equipment. He peeked his head back into the lab slowly, hoping the professor wouldn't notice, and saw the typical fare for a pokemon lab before she noticed him and asked, "Did you forget something, Yuri?" which caused him to pull his head out and shut the door immediately.

Relieved to be done with that, Yuri took a deep breath before glancing around. He spotted the other trainers that had recently gotten their own pokemon all around him so he fled to a spot near the seaside that didn't have anyone there and sat down. Taking out his starter's pokeball, he reached deep into his backpack through a good deal of what some would call "junk" and found one of his inventions; the pokeball lock. He fit the device over the release button of the ball and attached the small touchpads to the surface before drumming a sequence along them, setting the code. Once that was done, he input it again to unlock it and let out his starter.

The Phanpy popped out of the ball with a yawn and briefly looked at Yuri before looking out at the ocean instead. He hoped it would warm up to him eventually. It started drinking the water but soon stopped after tasting the unsavory flavor of salt water. As it did so, Yuri realized that he was tired of referring to it as an "it". Knowing that it wouldn't have any notable gender differences until it evolved, Yuri instead decided to pick it up and check for reproductive organs. The Phanpy didn't seem to like that, though, and promptly blasted him with water it had stored in its trunk. "Agh! Fine, fine, I'll stop," said Yuri. "I got what I needed anyway."

Having successfully deduced that the Phanpy was indeed female, he put her down and got to work thinking of a name. He considered the data he'd collected on her thus far: She was a female, blue, and an elephant pokemon. She liked to blast water and drink water. He ran through the options now. Azula because she was blue? No, he didn't like that name very much. How about Ellie because she was an elephant pokemon? Good enough, he supposed. The name wasn't too important anyway. Next, Yuri looked at the Pokedex. According to it, Phanpy were known for their exceptional strength, apparently being able to lift a fully grown person on their back. Regardless of whether or not it was true, he didn't trust Ellie enough to try riding her.

Yuri stood up and looked to Ellie, saying "Alright, from now on, I'm calling you Ellie. Sound good?" Ellie, however, seemed too busy playing in the water to pay attention to him. He sighed and said,"We should get moving if we want to get to Mercury City before dark." Ellie again paid no mind to him so Yuri just returned her to her pokeball, the locking mechanism working automatically. He recalled a region map that was posted on a wall in the ferry and remembered that the next place after Route 1 is Mercury City. Finally ready to start his travels (and hoping Mercury City had more than Aurora Town) he set off to Celestia Route 1.

At least, that's what he was going to do until he saw that one of the trainers wandering around was a girl wearing a lab coat. She was probably actually the professor's assistant. Knowing that, he realized that this was a good opportunity to learn what Professor Solaria was researching. Professors tended to devote their time to studying one specific field pokemon science, such as the way Professor Juniper researches pokemon origins, Birch studies habitats, Oak studies pokemon-human interaction, and so on. It would be interesting to know, but he had already interrupted the professor twice so he would be even more nervous going in there again to ask. He was sure he would be okay asking the assistant if he made it clear that it was just business. Yuri decided to adopt a more stiff, "businessy" posture, as he called it, and walk towards her. "Miss, I would like to inquire as to the field of study that is researched by Professor Solaria." In his mind he was panicking, but he hoped it wouldn't show on his face. Or at least, show as obviously.

Last edited:

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017

Amanda Miller

Inventory
Spoiler:

Team
Spoiler:

"Miss, I would like to inquire as to the field of study that is researched by Professor Solaria." a voice interrupted Amanda's thoughts on her research. Looking up she noticed a boy several years younger than her that looked rather pale and weak. But she wasn't going to judge after all she didn't judge others. Realizing she was still wearing her lab coat Amanda chuckled and took it off sticking it her bag.

"You must be one of the new trainers. I'm Amanda it's very nice to meet you" She said with a happy smile on her face. "So you want to know about the Professor's research do you" Amanda smiled more and straightened her glasses. "Well I'm just the person to ask. See I'm the one that will take over once the Professor retires. What we're studying right now is Pokemon and how different ways of training affect them. It's rather interesting. My job is to do the gym challenge to help with our research. I'm also to help those that are new here, and continue my own research as well"

Last edited:
Years
Sakura Hinamori

Sakura stood up and wiped dirt off of her bright pink dress. She looked around and smiled when she saw a boy with long hair and a Slakoth hanging off of his shoulder. "Showtime, Vanessa." Sakura looked down at the Vullaby and winked. "Watch how your trainer gets a boyfriend. Hey, maybe you'll learn something too!" She giggled and skipped over to the boy, flipping her hair as she did so. "Hey there, big guy!" Sakura sang. She petted the sloth on his shoulder and hugged his arm. "So... What's your name? Mine's Sakura," she purred, leaning against the boy's arm. Vanessa rolled her eyes at her trainer. Sakura giggled and batted her eyelashes. This will be fun. So far, no boy's been able to resist me! Hopefully, he'll be perfect.

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Girl! Run! Hide!​
!

Trent was just minding his own buisness when he heard a voice behind him. "Hey there, big guy. So... What's your name? Mine's Sakura." The girl hugged his arm, causing a huge blush to come across his face.

"M-M-Mine's T-T-Trent." Trent didn't know what else to say. Face. Pretty. Flirting. Blah! Many thoughts were running through his mind, but none of them were coherent. "N-N-Nice t-t-to m-m-meet y-y-you S-S-Sakura." He started studdering uncontrollably and his face was as red as a Charmeleon. He pointed to Kong with his free hand. "T-t-that's K-k-Kong." He didn't know what else to say. "W-what c-can I he-help you with?" It was obvious that any moment Trent would crack under pressure and pass out.

"Ahem." He tried to clear his throat, and felt that he could regain his composure. "Ahem. Ehehehe..Sorry about that." Kong seemed to have a mocking look in his eyes. Screw you, Kong! Trent gave the Slakoth a piercing glare, and turned his attention back on to Sakura. "As I was saying, my name's Trent. Trent Rift. And that's Kong." His face was still blood-red, but it would go away soon enough. "Is there anything I can do to help?" He attempted to give her a half-decent smile, but it came out as more of an awkward grin.

Years
Sakura Hinamori

Sakura smiled. "Nice to meet you too, Trent. Don't be so scared. I won't bite or anything." She giggled and let go of his arm. "Something to help? I don't need any help." I think that he could be my perfect man. I just have to train him. Sakura looked down at Vanessa and smiled. "Oh, I forgot to introduce you! This is Vanessa! I just got her. Isn't she cute?" Sakura smiled again and grabbed his arm again. "You know... I've been looking for someone like you. Or maybe just someone..." She flipped her hair and giggled. Vanessa snorted and rolled her eyes. She pushed Sakura, who squeaked softly and fell on top of Trent. "Ow... Hey, are you okay?"

Sephear

Believe in the you that believes in cheese
Years

Kenneth Barol: The Un-tempered Enthusiasm of a Champion! Or an immature child.

"Woohoo! Yeah! Flying is so great! When Luna evolves we're gonna fly EVERYWHERE just like this!" This and many other joyful exclamations could be heard throughout the air near the small Celestian port town of Aurora as Jeremy and Kenneth Barol soared through the air on the former's Pidgeot. Jeremy put a hand to his forehead and couldn't help laughing a bit at his son's excitement. "We'll see Kenny, did you know it takes longer to evolve a Dratini up to a Dragonite than just about any other pokemon that evolves?" "Course I do! Who did I listen to blabbing about 'the good old days' more than anybody else?" "Alright boy show a little bit more respect for your elder and as good a trainer as you could hope to be."

Minutes later the quite large bird-type landed and a figure could be seen doing an uncharacteristically acrobatic front flip off it's back and onto the soft earth. Did I really just do that? Hmf...I wonder where that came from. A young man with a Dratini around his neck like a scarf lifted both their heads up. "Alright Celestia here I come! Let's see just what's waiting for me!" He took a big step forward before freezing in realization...he didn't know where he was going. Kenneth walked around for a few minutes, passing what looked like a young couple with an almost scared looking boy being squeezed by an overly buxom girl and snickered. After another short bit of walking he was greeted with a light thump on the head and turned to yell at his agressor.

"Hey what's the big idea? You can't just walk up to some random person and-oh hi...I'm not lost at all." In truth Jeremy had been watching his son wander around idiotically the whole time, he hadn't left yet and Kenneth had forgotten about him only moments after getting off the Pidgeot in his excitement. Kenneth received another light thump from his father before being pointed at what was easily the largest building in the small town...which also had a clear sign in front of it. "Oh...well I suPPOSE that could be the place..." He wasted no time in running inside while his father slowly and peacefully sauntered after him. Upon entering the laboratory Kenneth's bout of absent-mindedness seemed to have left him and he happily greeted the kindly old woman inside right away.

Professor Solaria looked at Kenneth with a pleasant smile on her face. "Oh my, that's quite the fashion statement, does everyone wear pokemon back in Johto." He out on his biggest smile and rubbed the back of his head. "Well, it means she doesn't have to be stuck alone in the pokeball, and besides she's soft and warm." At the complimentary words Luna lifted her head up and nuzzled his left ear and cheek a bit. The Professor was delighted at the sight of a young trainer already bonding with a pokemon. "Well I won't keep you from getting on with your journey but if there's anything else you want to know my assistant Amanda is out and about and she knows probably anything about Celestia you might think to ask." As she spoke she handed him 5 empty pokeballs and a matching Emerald Green Pokedex and badge case eliciting a look of wonder from the young trainer. "Woah...I didn't know any of them were so unique...how'd you know what my favorite color was?" "Lucky guess."

Kenneth made his way back outside and took in his surroundings much more clearly than the first time just as his father walked into the lab and struck up his own conversation with the Professor. He noted the 'couple' was still there and were now on the ground together, bringing another snicker out of him, and that some other girl was playing near the water with an Azurill...there was even a guy who didn't seem to be getting along with his Phanpy very much. He saw a girl putting away what looked like a Lab Coat while some guy moved to speak with her. "Oh...that must be the assistant...oh well on to adventur-" Yet another thump "-Ow! C'mon what's with all the hitting today?" His father put a hand on his shoulder and began to lead him towards the girl and the other boy. "What's with all the stupid today?" When they got near he waved and called out. "Oy! Amanda! How goes it? All grown up I see." Kenneth looked up at his father with utter surprise. "You've been here before?" "Sure, how else would the people who run the league know about me? I'm not THAT famous."

DeuceClubs

Boom Shakalaka
Years
Pamela Oxford​
298.png

Spoiler:

Pamela watched as trainers entered the lab, ignoring her while doing so. So far she's managed to take note of... four? One of them appears to be the Professor's Assistant, after all. A handsome boy around her age passed by with his shoulder-length blue hair. Afterwards she was surprised to see a very... young girl with wavy pink hair pass by. She didn't look as if she were taking it seriously, worrying Pamela. Even so she moved on and waited to see if anybody else passed. That's when she took note of a younger boy with long, messy brown hair and sunken eyes. Despite being younger, he at least looked as if he knew what he was dealing with... or so she thought. Looks can be very deceiving. Not long after, a boy and... his father reached the island. He had piercing blue eyes and black hair. It caught her attention, and she felt a bit... funny inside, but she didn't let it bother her.

After that, nobody else had arrived. Was that it? Maybe they were late? Who knows. Pamela stood up, and right when she turned to go to the next area, she stopped at the sound of... a young girl?

"Hey there, big guy!" the girl sang. Pamela stopped to watch, Nana right behind her. The Azurill bounced on its tail, smiling and singing her own tune. "So... What's your name? Mine's Sakura," she kept going. Pamela quickly looked away, surprised she was already going for a guy. Not only did she look young, but she's young enough to still go crazy over boys... but Pamela can't blame her. She used to be like that too.

Annoyed, she kept walking forward. She wanted to try out Nana's power. Seeing as how they reached Route 1. Without hesitating, she rushed to the grass and spotted herself a Rattata. "There... show me what you got then, Nana," she used her soothing voice for the last few words, calming the Pokemon down. The Azurill, determined, jumped over to get closer to the rat, who was shocked at the sudden jump. She smiled and ....started to splash. Pamela watched, facepalming herself. "Well at least I know you know Splash... try something else?"

The Azurill jumped and landed on her tail. Smiling, she turned to the rat, who was just as confused as Pamela. Slowly, she let out small bubbles. One by one, they got all over the purple Pokemon, only to pop and cause it to giggle. Pamela wasn't amused, at all.

'Oh well... I suppose it's just a baby... nothing I can do about it.' She sat down, watching as Azurill began to play with the Rattata. After a while Pamela enjoyed it, but turned serious. Standing up, she snapped her fingers, catching Nana's attention. "Use Bubble." Azurill turned to the rat and then at Pamela, exchanging sad expressions. After the fifth look, the teen sighed. "Alright, another wild Pokemon then...what about...," she trails off, looking around. She then catches sight of.. a Plusle?!? Unfortunately right when she pointed at it, a Caterpie jumps out of nowhere and attacks the Rattata, catching it off guard. Azurill yelped from shock, horrified.

Pamela saw this as an opportunity. "Go help your friend... aren't you?" she acted surprised, causing Azurill to nod and begin to shot fast Bubbles at the Caterpie. It's surprising how good Azurill is at battling when her "friends" are in danger... but when asked to, she doesn't do a thing. "She's going to be a handful," she mumbled, but smiled anyway. She watched as Azurill used Bubble, dodged Caterpie by using her tail to bounce up, and landed on the Caterpie... by accident. She fell down, but managed to knock the Caterpie cold. Rattata, unfortunately, had run away by then. Never to be seen again.

"You're... amazing," Pamela admits, kneeling down as Azurill jumped over to her in joy. "You're really something, you know."

"Azu azu!" she sang happily, but suddenly her mood dropped. Pamela was a bit surprised, not knowing why. It was until Azurill turned that she got the idea.

"It's alright... maybe he'll come back. Besides," Pamela grabbed a nearby flower and broke it off. "You have me, right?" she smiles, handing Nana the flower. She started to tear up, hiding inside her hood. She blushed, not wanting anybody to actually see her sweet side... even worse; see her blush.

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Wrestling With Man's Greatest Challenge

"Nice to meet you too, Trent. Don't be so scared. I won't bite or anything." Trent had a moment of relief as Sakura let go of his arm. "Something to help? I don't need any help. Oh, I forgot to introduce you! This is Vanessa! I just got her. Isn't she cute?" She gestured to the Vullaby near her. He was about to laugh. Then she grabbed his arm again. "You know... I've been looking for someone like you. Or maybe just someone..." Trent couldn't help but blush even more as she noted him possibly be one that she's looking for. To make matters worse, her Vullaby happened to push her on to him, causing them to tumble to the ground. "Ow... Hey, are you okay?"

Trent couldn't believe what was happening! There was a beautiful girl laying on top of him! All that could come out of his mouth was incoherent babbling. He only noticed that Sakura was a little...top heavy. He blushed even more. "I-I-I'm fine. The real question is, are you okay?" Trent hadn't noticed that Kong had tumbled off his shoulder, to the Slakoth's disappointment. Kong began to crawl, ever so slowly, towards the pair with devious intentions in mind, "I hope you're alright!" He didn't know what to do. He couldn't stand up. She was on top of him! Fear was coursing through his body. What to do!? What to do?! There was nothing he could do other sit there and wait for her. He took one of his free hands and brushed his long, light blue hair from his face. He noticed her long, beautiful pink hair for the first time...It was strangely...Stunning. "Wait...What do you mean you've been looking for someone like me?"

Years
Sakura Hinamori

Sakura smiled and leaned in close to Trent's ear. Her hair brushed against his face softly as she whispered, "I'm fine. And if you want to know what I meant, then..." She sat up and giggled. "I can't tell you that," she added, winking at him. She turned to Vanessa, who was looking away innocently and trying to walk away. Sakura frowned and glared at her. "What's wrong with you?" she hissed at her Pokemon. The bird shrugged and squawked. She chuckled and flapped her wings. Sakura groaned and turned back to Trent. "At least you don't have a Pokemon like that..." She trailed off at the end and started to drift off into memories of her Pikachu. We had so much fun back then...

Geras

Roleplayer
Years

[FONT="Nunito"] Yuri Welkin - Chapter 1-2: Too many people...[/FONT]

When Yuri asked the girl his question, she took off her lab coat and put in into her bag. Was she ashamed to be wearing it? But why? Lab coats were so cool! His mind went to the one stored in his own bag belonging to his father. Maybe she was just more prone to the heat than others, and the coat was too hot. But those coats aren't often made of thick material and are white, a color that doesn't get hot very quickly not to mention that it was a fairly nice day today. Perhaps it was just getting uncomfortable? He really couldn't think of any counter-arguments to that.

"You must be one of the new trainers. I'm Amanda it's very nice to meet you" She said cheerfully. Oh, great. It looked like she was just as friendly as the professor, if not more so. Yuri started to tremble nervously, wanting to leave but not wanting to miss the answer to his question. Hopefully it wouldn't take her too long to get to the point. "So you want to know about the Professor's research, do you? Well I'm just the person to ask. See I'm the one that will take over once the Professor retires. What we're studying right now is Pokemon and how different ways of training affect them. It's rather interesting. My job is to do the gym challenge to help with our research. I'm also to help those that are new here, and continue my own research as well." Yuri relaxed a little, finally hearing the answer. It was an interesting subject, and getting a look at the professor's research notes would likely teach him some things that would be of great benefit to him if he scores a spot working for the Battle Company when he is older. Oh, and maybe with the league challenge too. Frankly, he almost forgot about that. After thinking for a moment, he realized that maybe he didn't need to look at the professor's notes. The notes of a future professor should do just fine. With the current professor's age, she shouldn't be too far from retirement (although she could still be far off, considering how long Professor Oak's been a professor) so maybe sending Amanda on this journey was a sort of final step on her way to professorhood. She can't have gotten this far without doing some degree of her own research.

Yuri looked back up from his musing ready to ask for them, but upon seeing her smiling face he looked back down again. This isn't going to work, she's too nice, he thought defeatedly. After quickly thinking of alternatives, he remembered that she was supposed to be helping new trainers along their journeys and would be taking on her own journey as well. That meant that this definitely wouldn't be his last chance to ask her. The longer he waited, the more complete her research, so that was definitely good. Deciding that waiting until later to ask was a good plan, Yuri now only needed to figure out how to escape.

"Oy! Amanda! How goes it? All grown up I see." Yuri quickly turned his head to see where the new voice had come from and saw an adult man with a Pigeot and a nearby boy that he assumed was his son and fellow new trainer. Yes! Yuri cheered in his mind. This man was his salvation, the perfect excuse for him to leave.

"H-how interesting," he said with an incredibly nervous smile. "I'd hate to keep you busy, but I've get to- got to got-get going." As he spoke, he slowly shuffled away before finally fleeing the scene. When he felt that he was far enough, he stopped and took a few deep breaths. He hated having to keep people away but feeling unable to just be mean to them. People would stay away if he were mean, but then he would be on the same level as a bully. With his composure regained, Yuri looked around and noticed that he had run into Route 1. He peeked around a tree at Amanda and the other pair and, upon closer inspection, found that the man who had spoken looked familiar. But where had he seen him? It took some thought, but he finally pieced it together. That man was Jeremy Barol, former Johto champion! What was he doing in Celestia, though? Yuri suddenly felt stupid as he realized that he had already figured that out before; bringing his son here to start an adventure of his own. If Mr. Barol has taught his son even half as much about battling as Yuri's father has taught him about technology, then that boy will have little trouble dealing with the Celestial league. Or at least the other trainers, considering the fact that he knew nothing about the Celestial league leaders.

Yuri's observation was interrupted by a pair of screams and a thud indicating that a couple people probably fell or something. Looking over, Yuri was shocked to see a young (and very pink) girl on top of a young (and very blue... no, cyan? Yes, cyan.) boy. He looked away quickly to give them some privacy before remembering that they were fooling around in the middle of town. What sort of privacy would they expect? How could Amanda be ashamed to wear a lab coat in public but these two not be ashamed to be doing... whatever it was they were doing in broad daylight? But then again, he never did confirm whether or not Amanda was ashamed of the lab coat. Nevermind the lab coat, Yuri turned away and instead focused his attention on the Route before him.

It was a relatively small route filled with nothing but green. With all the green in this region so far, he looked forward to being able to see some gray for once. Gray streets, gray buildings, maybe some gray metal structures. Well, they didn't all have to be gray, he was just used to the grayness of Castelia. He'd be fine with structures of other colors too. The thing about Celestia Yuri looked forward to learning about most had been the sort of technology used in such a secluded region, but it seems that it was a little too secluded and didn't really advance at all. He probably shouldn't be making such generalized conclusions without seeing the rest of the region first, though.

Scanning the area, he noticed a deviation from all the green; a black that was almost even purple. The source was a long ponytail belonging to an older girl. He paid the girl no mind, though, and decided to get down to business. If he was going to be doing the league challenge, Ellie would need to do some training. Yuri pulled the Ellie's pokeball from his pocket and expanded it, input the touch sequence, then let her out. "Alrighty then, let's see what you've got." Yuri then pulled out his pokedex from his other pocket and scanned the Phanpy. He softly mumbled the information that it showed out loud. "Okay, odor sleuth...not bad... tackle... pretty average...ooh, ice shard! That's a pretty nifty inheritance if you ask me!" While Yuri was busy mumbling to himself, Ellie took it upon herself to do some exploring of her own. The first thing she decided to do was to go meet that pretty lady with the Azurill, so she wandered over there. By the time Yuri noticed, she had already crossed more than half the distance between them. "Wha- hey! No! Bad Phanpy," commanded Yuri in a hushed sort of yelling as an (admittedly bad) attempt to keep the girl from noticing. "Get back here! Ellie, no!" When it was clear that she wasn't going to listen, Yuri simply returned her to her pokeball. However, he now probably had the attention of the ponytail girl. He didn't actually know if he did or not because he quickly looked away. Realizing that if she saw his pokeball with the lock on it she might ask about it, he put that away too before hurrying away from her. Once he had gone around a corner and safely put some trees between himself and her, he released Ellie once more only for her to go wandering back to the girl. He tried ordering her to come back a few more times before confirming that it was useless and returned her again to the ball.

Yuri sighed in defeat. How could he have gotten such a disobedient starter pokemon? He knew all about the many different species, how to raise and train them, and several other things essential for a trainer to know, so why was it so different in practice? Was he doing something wrong? No, he probably just needed to spend more time with Ellie. The problem was that he got nervous if he kept her out of the pokeball for too long, knowing that anything could happen that might trigger him to come out. Either way, he couldn't spend any time with her if that girl was there. He suddenly came upon the solution. He simply had to wait until the girl was gone, then it would be safe to let Ellie out! Yuri reached into his backpack and shuffled through all the stuff inside until he came upon a spyglass. He always thought spyglasses were cooler than plain ol' binoculars. Using that, he hid within some nearby bushes and observed her, waiting for her to leave while hoping to remain unseen.

DeuceClubs

Boom Shakalaka
Years
Pamela Oxford​
298.png

Spoiler:

Azurill kept bouncing; not stopping even if a wild horde of Plusles were to rush by. Surprisingly Azurill had quite the punch... thing is, if only she could listen to her and fight. Surely that can't be too hard, right? She's never had this kind of problem before. This is quite the troubling Azurill... maybe she can catch another Pokemon while Azurill learns to battle? Maybe this new addition can inspire Nana to fight! Yes!

Azurill turned, smiling and bouncing in joy. At first Pamela payed no attention, taking out a free Pokeball, but then a voice started to break the silence. Placing the ball into her pocket for quick access, she turns. "Get back here! Ellie, no!" the voice shouted out. It came from that same boy with the brown hair and sunken eyes. Coming straight her way was an adorable Phanpy.

"Azu azu!" her Azurill began, but Pamela knew she wasn't going to listen if she were to tell her to leave the incoming Phanpy alone. Nana turned, wanting to get permission, surprising Pamela.

"Unfortunately no... we don't know the Phanpy," she explained, causing Azurill to bounce back, hoping the Phanpy would get closer. Pamela stood up, ready to scare her away, but the boy beat her to it. He returned his Pokemon to its Pokeball... with a lock? She only caught a glimpse of it before he made an immediate turn. Hurrying out of sight, she blinked with confusion. 'Odd kid.' Thoughts a side, Pamela quickly noticed a Plusle walking right beside her.

"Azu-"

"Attack!" Pamela pointed at the Plusle, who looked stunned at her sudden yell. Azurill looked confused, not knowing what to do. "Bubbles, now!" she kept ordering, but all Nana could manage to pull out were a few weak Bubbles that popped right before they made contact with the electric. There was a moment of silence, all three just standing there. Unfortunately it got broken by the Plusle, who fell down laughing at Azurill. She started to tear up, causing Pamela to face palm herself.

"He hurt Rattata too! I saw him!" Pamela blurted out, only to realize she looked like a dork pointing at the Plusle. Of course, Nana being gullible, immediately switched from teary to angry. Bouncing up using her tail, she waited a few second until she used Bubbles. While they fought and dodged, Pamela took out her Pokedex. Studying Nana, she was surprised to see... Muddy Water?

"Nana, use Muddy Water, now!" she orders. At first she blinked, confused. "Muddy Water... summon dirty water, Nana." With all her strength her tiny body could use, she attempted to do as her Trainer said. Water started to form around her, reaching one foot in height... but that was it. Dirty water, one foot high, splashed all over the Plusle. Of course, it tired the electric cutie, but nothing else.

Right when Azurill turned, the Plusle disappeared from his location. One second Azurill was happily dancing, the next she was slamming her face against the ground. Plusle had used Quick Attack! "You're not tired yet... are you?" Pamela asked Nana, trying to be sincere... only to fail. Nana sat up, tears in her eyes. "Wait, no. Don't. Do not cry-"

"WHAAAAAAA!!!!!"

"Seriously?" she sighed. The Plusle managed to run away, wet and tired. Luckily Pamela noticed this Plusle had a scar on it's right ear, so she could recognize him for later. Nana kept crying, jumping on to Nana for comfort. "Come on...," she started saying, but trailed off. With a swipe of her hand, she returns her Azurill back into her Pokeball. "Eh, this is useless." With that said, she went deeper into the route, hoping she wouldn't bump into anybody.​

Last edited:

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Uh...You're Kinda On Top of ME

Trent could only help but turn red when he realized that a lot of people had seen this girl going all over him. He could barely contain himself when she winked. "A-b-b-b-b..." Trent stopped talking in an attempt to calm himself. What does she mean? Why are women so complicated! He looked up at her when he finally noticed that Kong wasn't on his shoulders anymore. "Kong? Where'd he go!" He scanned the immediate surroundings in an attempt to look for his partner in crime. "Well, he's a bit of a handful, as you can see." HOW COULD I LOSE A SLAKOTH?! It seemed like a rather difficult feat, considering that they were slow as crap. "Well, your Vullaby seems really strong." He gave her a smile and then blushed. "I-I didn't want to m-mention this, but you're k-k-kinda...o-o-on t-t-top o-o-of m-me."

Meanwhile, Kong decided revenge was wrong, and that he wanted to have fun. He was scaling the side of the Professor's lab. About half way up he heard Trent ask where he had gone. He smirked at that and continued to climb the building. Slowly. Ever so slowly. Certainly he would reach the top soon! He had to! Kong was a great climber! Perhaps the best! "Slaaaaaaaaakoth." The Slakoth seemed intent on driving Trent insane for letting a girl knock him off his shoulders. But soon enough he'd forget. He always forgot...for some reason his brain processed things quickly, which was rather frustrating since his body could only carry out his thoughts slowly.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017

Amanda Miller

Inventory
Spoiler:

Team
Spoiler:
"Oy! Amanda! How goes it? All grown up I see." a voice called out to her and Amanda looked up to see none other than Jeremy Barol with a boy who was most likely his son Kenneth.

"H-how interesting," the boy in front of her said with a nervous smile. "I'd hate to keep you busy, but I've get to- got to got-get going." he was slowly moving away and before Amanda could say anything he was gone. Must be shy she thought before waving back at Jeremy and walking over.

"Hello Mr. Barol it's been years since I've seen you" she smiled happily before looking at Kenneth. "And this must be Kenneth. Your father told me about you" Amanda smiled more extending her hand to Kenneth. "You know your father was a big help with the Professor's research, and mine as well"

Last edited:

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Danielle Marriott
Pilot - Starting Over From Scratch!

It seemed like forever, but the boat finally arrived to my destination. I'm definitely not used to boat rides and I was not happy about all those troubles the seasickness brought me, which I do NOT want to talk about. But thankfully it's all over. The time has come to start again, a new journey, with new Pokémon, and I'm really looking forward to this! I wonder what Pokémon I'll get at the lab...

Those were the thoughts inside Danielle Marriott's head as she made her way past the docks and over to the Professor's Lab, where she would be getting her first Pokémon in the Celesta region. Despite the happiness and excitement that those thoughts might show, Danielle was actually keeping a straight face, showing no signs of emotion whatsoever; in fact, one could think that she was reluctant to do some task. She kept checking the Pokétch that her father had gifted to her when she left for her first journey, and not before long she was standing at the door of the Pokémon Lab.

However, to her chagrin, there were some people there. With a sigh, she leaned against the wall, trying to 'play it cool'. She loitered outside the building until she saw people coming out. She pretended to play with her Pokétch and hoped that they didn't spot her. Luckily for her, and despite her odd outfit, they didn't, and Danielle then proceeded to walk inside the lab.

A woman with grey hair and a lab coat and a Swellow greeted her as soon as she came in. "Welcome to Celesta, young lady! I'm Professor Solaria!" she said happily, "And judging by your clothes, I assume you are...Danielle, correct?"

The teenager's face remained emotionless, and she was thinking of what way to go to get her Pokémon, supplies, then leave and start her journey. As far as she knew, there were only two ways: being rude and go all "Just give me the Pokémon already!" in a fit of anger that the Professor did not deserve having to put up with, or just stay silent, nod, agree, take the stuff and leave. Danielle was smart enough to know that being rude was not the way to be given something, so she settled for the latter. She nodded, not making a sound.

"Oh. The strong silent type, I see." she said, somewhat disappointed at the teen's response. She went over to a desk and grabbed a Pokéball. "Then, without further ado, here you go!" she added, and handed it over to her. Through the red side she could see a cactus-like Pokémon staring at her, which she immediately recognised as Cacnea. After putting the Pokéball on her belt, she was given a Trainer's kit from the friendly Professor, which contained five Pokéballs for catching Pokémon, five Potions for healing them and a Pokédex, which was the high-tech encyclopedia that most trainers knew about.

Danielle smiled thankfully for one moment, but then her face reverted back to the way it was before. Then there was some sort of tension in the air; the situation had clearly gotten awkward and it was time for Danielle Marriott to get moving. "Well, then, off you go!" Professor Solaria said, "Good luck on your journey!" Danielle replied with a fake smile and a wave and then left the building.

Sigh... That wasn't good... Oh, how I hate those situations. I hope I don't have to go through something like that again... she thought as she wandered around town. The weather was pleasant, and the thought of finally having a Pokémon again soon wiped that thought away. She looked at Cacnea and smiled again. "Well, it's you and me now. I'll call you Needles. Is that alright?" she asked. From inside the Pokéball she could see the Cacnea nod. He looked content with his new name, however, he kept staring at his new Trainer. Perhaps he wanted to be sent out and explore the world alongside her?

DeuceClubs

Boom Shakalaka
Years
Pamela Oxford​
298.png

Spoiler:

Pamela didn't reach far at all, just a few steps thanks to her Pokeball suddenly opening. It was that same Rattata from before that ran past them back to town, catching Azurill's attention. "No! How did you even see that rat?!" Pamela yelled, running after Nana. At one point she came across that same Plusle from before, and Pamela gave it a glare. Yelping, the electric type scurried off, snatching a berry from the ground. She kept running until the Rattata had stopped by the Poke Center, which Nana was tired and collapsed. Relieved she stopped, Pamela picked her up and glanced around. That's when she caught sight of a Slakoth climbing up the Professor's lab. 'Are you kidding me?' she thought. Nana moved around in her arms right when the boy asked where his Slakoth was. Seeing as how the girl was distracting him to much, Pamela walked over to the "couple."

"Ahem... your Slakoth is right there," she pointed up the side of the Professor's Lab.​

Back