• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokemon Trainer Academy (OOC) (NEW!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
My signature continues the mystery of my not-yet-existent RP...

With the way sign-ups run, I think I'll do it a bit differently. The Pecking order:

People who already posted great Sign-Ups
People who reserved
People who posted great Sign-Ups after Reserves
People who posted Good/Okay Sign-Ups

Basically, the better your character, the more likely you are to be accepted.

I do plan to make this RP finish, after a lot of enjoyable RPing, of course.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
@Zerin: Aaalright, this sort of topic belongs in the Roleplay Discussion thread without a doubt, so move it there or to VMs / PMs if you wish to continue.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
Well Mistress, as a Yanma, finally talks to the Pokemon. Like, Alexis, Snype, Len & any other Pokemon I forgot to mention. If your Pokemon are out with the others in the swamps & I forgot to mention them as Mistress, please inform me so I can fix it.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
I'm thinking of revamping the style of all of my post codes, to make them look really nice.

Dawn

Years
@Zerin: You don't need to explain yourself. I ain't putting you on trial. lD Anyway. Word of advice? Light text on a dark background is hard on the eyes. Also, http://www.w3schools.com/css/css_margin.asp That link leads to a site that should teach you how to use basic CSS tags. PC has it's own formatting, but the syntax of using the actual properties tags are mostly the same. The margin page I linked you to will let you change the size / placement of your background box if used properly.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Feb 18, 2013
I see someone caught a Grimer in the swamps! (I can't remember who, sorry.) Muk is one of my favorite pokemon, glad to see its prevolution getting some love.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Wha...? I love light on dark... the default is dark on light, and honestly that hurts my eyes more. Too much white.

Anyways, I've revamped my posting code for all of my characters, so I'll be posting my next posts in each RP with a new format. It's not much different, in fact not much has changed, but I do like my new way better.

EDIT: Woo, my RP is finally up!! :D (In Signature too)

Anyways... Yellow, do you ever plan to bring the "R" men into the story sometime? (You know what I'm talking about)

Last edited:

Dawn

Years
@Zerin: Okay but I'm telling you that humans tend to prefer reading dark on light. lD Or maybe not because human beings are notoriously rebelious, but scientifically speaking the eye reads dark on light easier by default.

And R men? I'm actually not sure whom you're referring to. Team Rocket? As stated in the plot yes they are relevant and yes they will be appearing, eventually. How where and why I can't say. You should know that it will be a while though. After all I don't /think/ anyone here is in a rush to finish this roleplay--are we? I would have to start thinking about sequels if so.

If you meant specific members of Team Rocket you'll have to ask me in private because yeeaaah.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Err, Sapph, I think you were off with your Japanese name there...

I think what you meant was:

Kyuubi
きゅうび

And by the name, I can only assume it was a Vulpix or ninetales. Correct?

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
@Yellow: Len, Meden, Alexis and any other Pokémon who fought against the Seviper, do they get a level for it? Or is it -only- if they defeat it?

@Shiny: I would, but there's... really nothing I can post about right now xD I'm going to wait for the others to spark something, or for Yellow to make her next Hilda-post before I can come up with a proper post.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
Zerin: i knew i had wroten it wrong xD couldn't find the mistake though, thanks :) and yes it's a vulpix ^^

Yellow: okay :) i'll update my team when i'm back on my computer ^^

poochyena_sprite_black_white_by_thesavagenymph-d3fmebj.gif

Name: Poochyena
Nickname: Hikari
lvl: 21
nature: curious
personality: very protective towards her best friend Ruby, she sometimes sticks her nose in other peoples bussiness.
moves:
*tackle
*bite
*crunch
*shadow ball
*thunder fang
*scary face

zorua_animated_sprite_by_devinwarriors-d38kw9s.gif

Name: zorua
Nickname: Yuki
lvl: 18
nature: jolly
personality: Zorua is a very cheerful pokemon that always tries to cheer Ruby up when she's down, Zorua often makes fun of Poochyena, her ability is Illusion.
moves:
*Incinerate
*Pursuit
*faint attack
*Foul play
*scratch

133-frame1.png

Name: Eevee
Nickname: Kaede
lvl: 19
nature: cool
personality: Eevee often reacts cold to other pokemon, but he never ment that in a negative way. most pokemon think of him as a arrogant pokemon, while he actually cares alot about Zorua and Poochyena and protects them from harm, he's protective towards Ruby, his goal is to evolve into a Leafeon.
moves:
*Tackle
*Take down
*Quick attack
*Bite
*Trump card
*Last resord

037.gif

Name: Vulpix
Nickname: Kyuubi
lvl: 15
Nature: joyfull
pesonality: Kyuubi is a curious Pokemon, he always is looking for ways to get stronger, he's a very happy Pokemon and admires Ruby alot.
Moves:
*Tackle
*Flametrower
*Sand-attack
*Dig

Kyuubi is Ruby's new Pokemon, Kyuubi means fire fox in japanese.

Last edited:

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Actually, Kyuubi means "Nine Tails". Kyuu is Nine while bi means Tailed Beast, or simply Tail.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Feb 18, 2013
I'm pretty sure Zerin is right. In the Naruto manga there's a monstrous fox with nine tails known as the Kyuubi, but in English it's usually translated to "the nine-tails".

Either way, it's a fitting name for a pokemon that will eventually become a Ninetails.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
That was my first impression. "She's naming it Nine-Tails? Either Vulpix or Ninetales.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
Don't worry, i knew it was either nine tails or fire fox, like i said earlier, i'm learning japanese, so i make ALOT of mistakes.

Uhmm...maybe i should ask...do you guys hate me...? :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back