• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Gen VII] Colter's HAprimon Breeding Center

Status
Not open for further replies.

colter519

Youngster
Years
Thank goodness, I'm glad I found your thread :)

I need a female love ball cleffa with HealPulse as an egg move, gentle nature. Nicknamed Moondust, please.

for trade, I offer a dreamball eevee :)

No problem! I'll get started on that shortly

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Feb 13, 2018
Hi! Do you have any of these? Any nature, IVs, and gender are fine:
Duskull dream ball, with dark pulse egg move
HA Hoothoot dream ball, with night shade egg move
Munna dream ball

I can offer:
HA Snivy friend ball
Togepi dream ball
HA Vulpix premier ball (either regular or Alolan form)

colter519

Youngster
Years
Hi! Do you have any of these? Any nature, IVs, and gender are fine:
Duskull dream ball, with dark pulse egg move
HA Hoothoot dream ball, with night shade egg move
Munna dream ball

I can offer:
HA Snivy friend ball
Togepi dream ball
HA Vulpix premier ball (either regular or Alolan form)

Sorry for the delayed response. Yes, I can get you all three of those if you'd like. I also have everything you have to offer, so don't worry about those either. I'll let you know when I've finished breeding your pokemon.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Feb 13, 2018
Sorry for the delayed response. Yes, I can get you all three of those if you'd like. I also have everything you have to offer, so don't worry about those either. I'll let you know when I've finished breeding your pokemon.

ok! Thank you!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Mar 3, 2018
hi there :D I'd like to request a dream ball,possibly HA Charmander with Air Cutter EM(if it gets dragon dance,ancient power and dragon pulse during breeding I won't complain at all).
Choose whatever you'd like from my shop in exchange!

colter519

Youngster
Years
hi there :D I'd like to request a dream ball,possibly HA Charmander with Air Cutter EM(if it gets dragon dance,ancient power and dragon pulse during breeding I won't complain at all).
Choose whatever you'd like from my shop in exchange!

Sure thing! I've got my eyes on your dream ball squirtle, treecko, and chimchar, so any one of them in exchange would be great! Take your pick

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Mar 3, 2018
Sure thing! I've got my eyes on your dream ball squirtle, treecko, and chimchar, so any one of them in exchange would be great! Take your pick
How about you add in allyswitch yamask (possibly in a luxury or dusk ball) and ally switch archen,and get all three of them? :D do you want them with their HA as well?

colter519

Youngster
Years
How about you add in allyswitch yamask (possibly in a luxury or dusk ball) and ally switch archen,and get all three of them? :D do you want them with their HA as well?

You've got yourself a deal. And I'd say the HA is optional since I can breed that on them anyway.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Mar 3, 2018
You've got yourself a deal. And I'd say the HA is optional since I can breed that on them anyway.
just noticed I'm missing treecko's HA XD pick one more thing from my shop and trade it with me too if you please? :P

colter519

Youngster
Years
just noticed I'm missing treecko's HA XD pick one more thing from my shop and trade it with me too if you please? :P

Haha alright. I'll take friend ball oranguru. And you're in luck with charmander's egg moves because that happens to be the exact set on the charmander I'm gonna be using for breeding

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Mar 3, 2018
Haha alright. I'll take friend ball oranguru. And you're in luck with charmander's egg moves because that happens to be the exact set on the charmander I'm gonna be using for breeding

I bred everything you asked!thought we may have to wait for maintenance to be over I guess

-Nonsense-

Luck = 0
Years
1. Hawlucha
2. Premier Ball
3. Baton Pass, Me First, Agility
4. Mold Breaker
5. Jolly
6. Female

Been looking for one of these for awhile. I mean one with its hidden ability at least.

Would you like a Safari ball Koffing in return?

colter519

Youngster
Years
1. Hawlucha
2. Premier Ball
3. Baton Pass, Me First, Agility
4. Mold Breaker
5. Jolly
6. Female

Been looking for one of these for awhile. I mean one with its hidden ability at least.

Would you like a Safari ball Koffing in return?

Sure thing. I'll get started on that right away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back