• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Official "How much is my card worth?" Thread [READ THE FIRST POST]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jan 16, 2013
I've a 1st Edition Neo Revelation Celebi, #16 Non Holo, PSA Graded 10. How much is this worth?

1st Edition Neo Revelation Celebi, #3 Holo, PSA Graded 6. Value of this too?

Last edited:
Years
My apologies. That issue should now be rectified if you'd be willing to try it again

I have no issues taking more specific pictures for better evaluation, if they're necessary.

Pricing out just the first page for now, as that's a lot of cards to be pricing in one go (as in, the one furthest to the left).
Gyarados Base Set (non-shadowless): $3 to $6.
Dark Gyarados Team Rocket: Is that the holo or the non-holo? I can't tell, but since it doesn't seem to affect its price much, holo version is $1 to $3, while non-holo version is $0.75 to $1.50.
Poliwrath Base Set (non-shadowless): $2 to $4.
Vaporeon Jungle holo: $3 to $6.
Lapras Fossil non-holo: $0.75 to $1.50.
Blastoise Base Set (non-shadowless): $10 to $15.
1st Edition Smeargle Neo Discovery: $10 to $15.
Japanese Neo Genesis Kingdra: $1 to $3.
Japanese Gym 2 Giovanni's Gyarados: $2 to $4.

Post here again with the page you'd most like evaluated next, so I remember to price it.

WP_000748.jpg

both are rare and holo

Scyther 10/64
Breloom 16/109

Your picture doesn't work on my end, so, I will be guessing which cards you mean just based on that small bit of info:

Jungle Scyther - I need info on whether this is first edition or not, as that affects the price of it somewhat.
Breloom ex: Ruby and Sapphire (reverse holo of a non-holo rare card): $0.75 to $1.50

I've got a Shining Charizard that was given to me along with a bunch of other cards when I was younger, and I just wanted to see how much it's worth. It's exactly like this:

IMG_0269.jpg

Shining Charizard Neo Destiny: $30 to $40 USD, which is about $28 to $38 AUD.

I've a 1st Edition Neo Revelation Celebi, #16 Non Holo, PSA Graded 10. How much is this worth?

1st Edition Neo Revelation Celebi, #3 Holo, PSA Graded 6. Value of this too?

PSA 10 Neo Revelation Celebi: Considering the ungraded version is $5 to $10, I'd have to guess it's between $20 and $25, since I don't have a large sample size of completed listings to go off for the ungraded cards and no listings to go off of for the graded English cards.

PSA 6 graded version of the card is probably $5 to $10, but, again, I don't have a large sample size of ungraded sold completed listings to go off of.

Years
  • Seen Feb 1, 2013
Pricing out just the first page for now, as that's a lot of cards to be pricing in one go (as in, the one furthest to the left).
Gyarados Base Set (non-shadowless): $3 to $6.
Dark Gyarados Team Rocket: Is that the holo or the non-holo? I can't tell, but since it doesn't seem to affect its price much, holo version is $1 to $3, while non-holo version is $0.75 to $1.50.
Poliwrath Base Set (non-shadowless): $2 to $4.
Vaporeon Jungle holo: $3 to $6.
Lapras Fossil non-holo: $0.75 to $1.50.
Blastoise Base Set (non-shadowless): $10 to $15.
1st Edition Smeargle Neo Discovery: $10 to $15.
Japanese Neo Genesis Kingdra: $1 to $3.
Japanese Gym 2 Giovanni's Gyarados: $2 to $4.

Post here again with the page you'd most like evaluated next, so I remember to price it.

Your picture doesn't work on my end, so, I will be guessing which cards you mean just based on that small bit of info:

Jungle Scyther - I need info on whether this is first edition or not, as that affects the price of it somewhat.
Breloom ex: Ruby and Sapphire (reverse holo of a non-holo rare card): $0.75 to $1.50

Shining Charizard Neo Destiny: $30 to $40 USD, which is about $28 to $38 AUD.

PSA 10 Neo Revelation Celebi: Considering the ungraded version is $5 to $10, I'd have to guess it's between $20 and $25, since I don't have a large sample size of completed listings to go off for the ungraded cards and no listings to go off of for the graded English cards.

PSA 6 graded version of the card is probably $5 to $10, but, again, I don't have a large sample size of ungraded sold completed listings to go off of.

I'd like to hear the prices on the first edition dark charizard page please, the one with nothing but fire pokemon.

And to clarify, every page is nothing but holos.

Years
  • Seen Jan 16, 2013

I paid 22 USD for my psa10 Celebi neo revelation 1st so I guess thats alright, as for the PSA6 holo i decided not to purchase. Id rather a better condition

Years
  • Seen Jan 15, 2013
Okay so I have some pokemon cards that were my ex boyfriends, and I need money so I'm looking to sell them and need help with pricing because all I can find is that outdated 2004 site. and I'm blonde so that doesnt help either ;p

Holo cards NOT FIRST EDITION:
Haunter 50hp 6/62 black star , has some weird claw under the right side of the pic
Alakazam 80hp 1/102 black star
Ninetales 80hp 12/102 black star
Hitmonchan 70hp 7/102 black star
Zapdos 90hp 16/102 black star

Holo cards FIRST EDITION:
Mr. Mime 40hp 6/64 jungle black star

Holo cards SECOND EDITION:
Alakazam 80hp 1/130 black star 2nd edition
Clefairy 40hp 6/130 black star 2nd edition

NOT HOLO:
Dark Charmeleon 50hp FIRST EDITION 32/82 black diamond, Theres an R under the right of the picture
Dark Energy 104/111 White star, also above that are 2 white stars over lapping each other
Dark Charizard 80hp FIRST EDITION 21/82 black star, Theres an R under the right of the picture
Elekid 30hp 22/111 black star, there is 2 white stars over lapping each other under the right of the picture
Dragonite 90hp promo card, 5, (black star under picture with promo) and kids WB presents pokemon the first movie in gold on the picture.
Mew 50hp promo card, 8, (black star under picture with promo)

Japanese Holo cards:
Blaine's Arcanine hp 90 No. 059 black star LV. 42
Togetic hp 60 No. 176 black star LV. 31 also 2 white over lapping stars under right of picture.

Japanese REVERSE Halo cards:
Togepi hp 40 LV. 10 black palm tree under right of picture
Vileplume hp 70 No. 045 LV.30 black palm tree under right of picture

Japanese NONE Holo card:
Sneasel hp 60 No. 215 white star, two white stars over lapping under right of picture LV. 34

The last one I have, is ancient mew I believe. the whole thing is in hieroglyphics and all shiny, picture and all. and the back of the card is shiny too. I think it's a promo card.

I know there is a lot of em and I'm terribly sorry for the trouble. But if anyone can help me out I would be so greatful. I hope I gave enough information to be able to locate and price the cards. Oh and they are all in nearly mint condition.

Thank you soo soo much guys!

Also If thats to many cards to price, if you could just price the ones for me that are the most valuable I'm gonna try to sell them ASAP. Thanks guys! :]

Last edited:

o Pikachu o

Pikachu
Years
Pokemon Fire Red & Leaf Green Ultra Rare Card - Charizard ex 105/112 NM

Charizard * - 100/101 - Ultra-Rare (Ex Dragon Frontiers) NM

I wanna buy one or the other and I saw them for similar prices and I wanna know which one is worth more.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 21, 2013
I am new here so please be gentle. I have a card that appears to be a mistake (but I can't find it listed on various sites that list cards with errors). The card in question is a Poliwhirl 60HP. down the bottom is is 1999Wizards 38/102.

the issue with the card is that on the top it says "Evolves from Weedle" but this isn't the case. I have seen this card online a number of times saying "evolves from Poliwag".

Is this a common mistake and is the card worth anything ?

Any help would be appreciated.

Years
  • Seen Jan 20, 2013
Hello, I have 20 sheets of uncut Cards from the first movie at burger king. Does anyone know how much they're worth?

Years
Sorry guys! Been a little too busy to do so many pricings in one go!

I'd like to hear the prices on the first edition dark charizard page please, the one with nothing but fire pokemon.

And to clarify, every page is nothing but holos.

Ninetales Shadowed Base Set - $3 to $6.
Promo movie Entei - $1 to $3.
Flareon Jungle - $3 to $5.
1st Edition Dark Charizard Team Rocket - $13 to $18.
Moltres Fossil - $3 to $6.
Japanese Blaine's Moltres Gym Series 2 - $3 to $6.
Japanese Neo Genesis Typhlosion (English equivalent being the 17/111 Typhlosion) - $2 to $4.
Japanese Blaine's Arcanine Gym Series 2 - $3 to $5.
Japanese Blaine's Charizard Gym Series 2 - $5 to $10.

Next page, please.

I paid 22 USD for my psa10 Celebi neo revelation 1st so I guess thats alright, as for the PSA6 holo i decided not to purchase. Id rather a better condition

Definitely wasn't something the original owner should have gotten PSA graded, though.

I think that the scyther is a first edition, not sure though.

It has to have a little black circle with a transparent 1 on it printed just outside the bottom left corner of the picture.

1st Edition: $5 to $8.
Unlimited Print: $2 to $4.

How much is a 1st edition Jungle Moltres holo worth NM/Mint?

Jungle Moltres? Are you sure you don't mean Fossil Moltres? There's no Jungle Moltres card.

1st Edition Fossil Moltres - $6 to $9.

Haunter 50hp 6/62 black star , has some weird claw under the right side of the pic
Spoiler:

Snipped it down to those top 5 cards for now, and I will need a bit more info (ideally in the form of pictures) for at least a few of these. Will do the others over the course of the next week in bunches of 2 due to personal time constraints and the fact that I anticipate others will post here asking for prices over the week. It's not that these 5 are the most valuable of them or anything, they're just at the top of the list.

Haunter Fossil (holo) - $1 to $3.
Alakazam Base Set (holo) (the 1/102 one) - I need to know if this has a shadow around the right and bottom sides of the picture or not. This affects the value noticeably.
Same goes for Hitmonchan, Ninetales, and Zapdos.

And since I need more info for 4 of the first 5, I'll go ahead and just price the next one down the list real quickly.

1st Edition Mr. Mime Jungle - $6 to $10.

Pokemon Fire Red & Leaf Green Ultra Rare Card - Charizard ex 105/112 NM

Charizard * - 100/101 - Ultra-Rare (Ex Dragon Frontiers) NM

I wanna buy one or the other and I saw them for similar prices and I wanna know which one is worth more.

Charizard ex FRLG - $30 to $50.
Charizard Shining Star Delta Species Dragon Frontiers - $60 to $80.

I think you have your answer.

I am new here so please be gentle. I have a card that appears to be a mistake (but I can't find it listed on various sites that list cards with errors). The card in question is a Poliwhirl 60HP. down the bottom is is 1999Wizards 38/102.

the issue with the card is that on the top it says "Evolves from Weedle" but this isn't the case. I have seen this card online a number of times saying "evolves from Poliwag".

Is this a common mistake and is the card worth anything ?

Any help would be appreciated.

Sounds like a fake. Don't see anything about it on Bulbapedia's Error Card page. Would help in identifying it to see some pictures of the card, though.

Hello, I have 20 sheets of uncut Cards from the first movie at burger king. Does anyone know how much they're worth?

Last time they sold on eBay, 20 sheets went for $5. So somewhere between $5 and $10 is what you're likely to get. If you're lucky they'll go for $15.

Years
  • Seen Jul 5, 2013
How much are my cards worth?

Ok so.

ALL are near mint condition.

Lapras, holo, fossil set
Articuno/moltres/zapdos, fossil set holo's
Charizard/Venusaur/Blastoise, base set 1 holo's
Electabuzz/mewtwo Warner Bros promo cards
1st edition non holo lapras rare
sealed mew promo card from the 2nd movie (with the bonus card thingy)

Years

Doing your page second from the left next.

Japanese Misty's Gyarados Gym Set 1: $3 to $7.
Japanese Articuno Fossil: $2 to $4.
Japanese Misty's Golduck Gym Set 1: $1 to $3.
Misty's Seadra Gym Heroes: $2 to $4.
Ancient Mew Movie Promo: $2 to $4. Unless yours is the Japanese error print version with "Nintedo" printed in the copyright text.
Japanese Rainbow Energy Team Rocket: $1 to $3.
Articuno Fossil (holo): $5 to $10.
Japanese Skarymory Neo Genesis: $1 to $3.
Houndoom Neo Revelation: $5 to $10.

Okay so I have some pokemon cards that were my ex boyfriends, and I need money so I'm looking to sell them and need help with pricing because all I can find is that outdated 2004 site. and I'm blonde so that doesnt help either ;p

Need more info on these 4.
Pricing the two below next:

Holo cards SECOND EDITION:
Alakazam 80hp 1/130 black star 2nd edition
Clefairy 40hp 6/130 black star 2nd edition

Alakazam Base Set 2: $2 to $4.
Clefairy Base Set 2: $2 to $4.

Also, that Ancient Mew card is $2 to $4.

Thanks for your help donavannj. Off to the scrap heap.

No problem.

Ok so.

ALL are near mint condition.

Lapras, holo, fossil set
Articuno/moltres/zapdos, fossil set holo's
Charizard/Venusaur/Blastoise, base set 1 holo's
Electabuzz/mewtwo Warner Bros promo cards
1st edition non holo lapras rare
sealed mew promo card from the 2nd movie (with the bonus card thingy)

Lapras Fossil (holo): $2 to $4.
Articuno Fossil (holo): $5 to $10.
Moltres Fossil (holo): $3 to $6.
Zapdos Fossil (holo): $2 to $4.
Charizard/Venusaur/Blastoise: I need to know if these have a shadow to the bottom and right of the picture or not. It affects their value greatly.
Electabuzz WB stamped movie promo: $1 to $2.
Mewtwo WB stamped movie promo: $1 to $3.
1st Edition Lapras Fossil (non-holo): $3 to $6.
Sealed Ancient Mew: $4 to $7.

Years
  • Seen Jul 5, 2013
Unfortunately my Venu/Blast/Chari are unlimited,

Still, pricing of them?:)
Thanks a lot!

Also whats the most expensive card is Boundaries crossed and what is it and what is worth gem mint.
Bought 72 boosters, come on!

Years
  • Seen Jul 5, 2013
Near Mint -

Pikachu Snap (old promo card)
Pikachu's Birthday (also old promo card)
Non-shadowless, base set, holo, Charizard/blastoise/Venusaur.

Also please answer my question
top 3 most valuable cards in "Boundaries Crossed" set and there prices in gem mint condition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back