• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Adamant Diamond

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 26, 2022
Pokémon Adamant Diamond Version!
"Ugh... another D/P Premake"

Hack of FIRE RED

Introduction
I really like Diamond so far as a game, and I figured I'd get ahead on the action before a lot of premakes come on the surface. I'm actually not even close to finished in the Diamond game! I'm just about up to Jubilife city. I figured if I work/hack it out while I'm still getting the storyline/game down, it would have a better, more genuine outcome. This hack I've just been doing in my free time for not that long.

Storyline
One morning you see a news story on a red Gyarados on a news report. Later, after some talking with your mom, you go to see your rival/friend on Verity Lakefront, and he plans to find a "red Gyarados with you." Both of you notice a Professor named Rowan and his daughter, Dawn. Once they leave, the suitcase still remains. After both of you brush one's mom's advice off your shoulder(To not go in the grass, seeing as you don't have a pokémon of your own yet), wild pokémon attack! In a desperate effort, you take one of the three pokémon you saw in the suitcase earlier. Later, after some explaining to your mom and the professor, you don't get the pokémon taken back or asked for it back, so now you have a starter of your own.

Features
- Zeikku's Rombase
- D/P Pokémon(Obviously...) ; thanks to the rombase :laugh:
- The D/P game and storyline premade in GBA format, with some new features
- Go to Hoenn! To get there, I'll explain later.
- (Maybe) Some changed routes
- (Maybe)Alternative overworlds, because I didn't like what D/P offers
- More to come!

Media

All of this is old, as right now I'm currently doing these maps more exact, by using a grid generator on full maps from Bulbapedia.

Screenshots
Spoiler:

Maps
Spoiler:

Videos
Spoiler:

Support Banners/Userbars

Spoiler:

Team

someperson2008
- Mapping
- Texting
- Banners and Userbars

Hackimon12
- Scripter

Kat (demonparia)
-Tester
- Part-Time Scripting
- Ideas

Faint Brushfire
- Mapper
- Basic Scripting

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Testers

Alpha - Weeble
Beta - Ian758, Mages4ever, pokemon luver, Weeble, goz, PokemonCrazy

NEED
- Scripters(yes, plural)
- More beta/alpha testers
- Ideas, if you have ones I didn't think of yet
- Backsprite editor(if I do different overworlds of the hero/heroine from D/P, the existing D/P one has to be edited)

If you want to do a job, just fill this out

EXAMPLE
Name: someperson2008
Job Wanted: Beta tester
Proof of Work: Put any that you have. If you don't, no worries, I can't really judge seeing as I'm not a pro at this myself

Status
- May do a new, different overhaul of this, still based in Sinnoh

Releases
None yet.

Last edited:

Ian758

Eon Blue and Red are coming!!!
Years
  • Age 30
  • MN
  • Seen Mar 5, 2013
Sounds Awesome!! Can't wait for the first release! I dunno if I should even go through with Pokemon GB because I can't get much help... I want to learn how to script but thats not easy! Well here is my application if I decide to cut Pokemon GB..
Name: Ian758
Job Wanted: Beta Tester
Proof of work: umm well I play alot of hacks and find many glitches so I can do that to keep ur hack realistic!

Surf

Years
  • Age 29
  • Rust
  • Seen Jul 31, 2011
Name: Hackimon12
Job Wanted: Scripter
Proof of Work: I really can't be bothered putting any but okay.
Spoiler:

you can use that in the hack as a base for some scripts

poddish

Spirit Of Radio
Years
Great so far...
So are you overwriting just the 25 blank spaces for d/p pokemon, or are you going to overwrite "real" pokemon, or are you going to hex edit, and put more pokemon after chimeco (note Chimeco in hex is AFTER Deoxys, so I was just clearing that up)

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 26, 2022
Sounds Awesome!! Can't wait for the first release! I dunno if I should even go through with Pokemon GB because I can't get much help... I want to learn how to script but thats not easy! Well here is my application if I decide to cut Pokemon GB..
Name: Ian758
Job Wanted: Beta Tester
Proof of work: umm well I play alot of hacks and find many glitches so I can do that to keep ur hack realistic!
ok you're up on the first post

Name: Hackimon12
Job Wanted: Scripter
Proof of Work: I really can't be bothered putting any but okay.
Spoiler:

you can use that in the hack as a base for some scripts
Anything helps lol, seeing as I can't script myself
*adds to list*

Great so far...
So are you overwriting just the 25 blank spaces for d/p pokemon, or are you going to overwrite "real" pokemon, or are you going to hex edit, and put more pokemon after chimeco (note Chimeco in hex is AFTER Deoxys, so I was just clearing that up)

Name: Mages4ever o.O
Job Wanted: Beta tester
Proof of Work: What do you add for beta testing?
Well, Zeikku's rombase already has D/P pokemon on it, I can't list all of them out right now. Idk if it overwrote exisiting ones or not. I hope not lol. Because(i haven't listed it on features yet) I want it to have all pokemon catchable in the game without any special events exclusive to doing a certain thing. Oh yeah, ur on the list now btw lol, and you probably saw I added you on MSN. :P

..and nothing is required for beta testing, as long as you don't go and leak early unfinished patches out lol.

Mages4ever

Looking for a Challenge!
Years
  • Seen Aug 22, 2012
No, I mean that ,but I mean what can you really say about yourself as a beta tester lolz.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 26, 2022
No, I mean that ,but I mean what can you really say about yourself as a beta tester lolz.
Yeah. you don't really need to say anything... The proof of work is more for mappers and short scripts, if you want to post them(in spoilers). Beta testers can just put any hacks they've tested/are testing for, as an optional thing.

Hiche..

Years
  • Seen Dec 27, 2014
The hack is not bad. It's good actually. Though there are many DP remakes.
Anyway, I hope you stick with the project and don't quit it. Good luck.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 26, 2022
The hack is not bad. It's good actually. Though there are many DP remakes.
Anyway, I hope you stick with the project and don't quit it. Good luck.
I've only seen a few dp remakes so far so i didn't know that lol. It's only maps and text on my part, so it's not so much or a burden that i would quit.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 26, 2022
Hmm intresting. And i see you decided to put sinnoh over hoenn when it clearly isnt but who cares! Its your game so bol.
where is it then? I can change it easily, not a big deal, just a few tiles and map connections lol. But i really don't know where it is in relation to Kanto...

Alpha Tester.....
Hehe now there is no excuse that you have enough beta testers cuz i'll b an alpha tester!:);)
EDIT: Put me as a beta tester if you choose me though:)
You can be both...

Zeikku™

Johto remaker
Years
Just stopping by, Ok few things, as a D/P premaker myself I expect better mapping XD
The rombase I released has way more than an average rombase. It has the DP houses for one, you should use those, for twinleaf.
The route maps seem to look like mine XD...mainly cos we have the same tiles rofl, but i don't care about that. main concern is grass an trees never grow in square formation, there are two sets of trees from the rombase. use them together. they will up the look of your map.

I would recomend, using Cinnabars tileset for sandgem, has a proper lab XD
Oh and the last map route (202) has errors look over them XD

other than thats it's going pretty smooth, great work :)
thanks for using my base too..means a lot

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 26, 2022
Just stopping by, Ok few things, as a D/P premaker myself I expect better mapping XD
The rombase I released has way more than an average rombase. It has the DP houses for one, you should use those, for twinleaf.
The route maps seem to look like mine XD...mainly cos we have the same tiles rofl, but i don't care about that. main concern is grass an trees never grow in square formation, there are two sets of trees from the rombase. use them together. they will up the look of your map.

I would recomend, using Cinnabars tileset for sandgem, has a proper lab XD
Oh and the last map route (202) has errors look over them XD

other than thats it's going pretty smooth, great work :)
thanks for using my base too..means a lot
well, on the twinleaf map, the houses weren't coming out right so I'm just using the old pallet ones as a placeholder basically, and I did plan on changing them at some point. and about the route 102, I know it's not exact to the one in D/P, but the only errors I found were the map connection being off by 1-2 tiles and trees not lining up with lines of trees. And, I agree, that route needs work XD. I didn't want to remap the whole map just because of a 1 tile difference at the time, but I will change it at some point. Like I said earlier, some maps need work. XD lol

goz

Years
  • Seen Apr 10, 2011
look's nice i like the ow
can i be a beta tester
name:goz

Ruphire

Feel the icy burn
Years
Thanks *Starts running around screaming* soooo I'm happy thank you! Oh could I make a suggestion? Can you put Origin Form Giratina in there? That would be awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back