• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Migit's National Dex 2!

Migit78

Pokemon Master
Years
Hey Migit72,
I am not very far into my game (only at Nimbasa City and my highest level pokemon is 29), but I was wondering if you could trade me a Reshiram Lv50 UT please.

Thanks in advance,
Lifes-A-Beach

Are you on White version?

Also iKrm, ive added your FC
To trade you just need to go upstairs in the pokecenter then talk to the person in the center
Trading has been altered, now you can trade pokemon in you PC aswell as the ones in your party.
You can offer 3 pokemon (only one will be traded) and your partner can choose which one they want
Otherwise you can offer 1 or 2 pokemon then just hit the flashing trade symbol in the lower right of the touch screen

Last edited:

Lifes-A-Beach

Skilled Trainer
Years
  • Seen May 17, 2013
Are you on White version?

Also iKrm, ive added your FC
To trade you just need to go upstairs in the pokecenter then talk to the person in the center
Trading has been altered, now you can trade pokemon in you PC aswell as the ones in your party.
You can offer 3 pokemon (only one will be traded) and your partner can choose which one they want
Otherwise you can offer 1 or 2 pokemon then just hit the flashing trade symbol in the lower right of the touch screen
Yes Migit78, I am on White Version.

Migit78

Pokemon Master
Years
Thanks dude....and the trading its more sparkly now lol

hahahaha, that it is. Enjoy Zoura

Yes Migit78, I am on White Version.

I'll make you a deal then, I'll trade you Reshiram, but when you catch Zekrom you trade it to me.
(I can 5th Gen clone, so you will get to keep it)
However it would be appriciated, when you catch Zekrom, it will be sent to the PC, then the game asks would you like to move it to your party, if you could select no so it stays UT, that would be awesome.

Lifes-A-Beach

Skilled Trainer
Years
  • Seen May 17, 2013
hahahaha, that it is. Enjoy Zoura

I'll make you a deal then, I'll trade you Reshiram, but when you catch Zekrom you trade it to me.
(I can 5th Gen clone, so you will get to keep it)
However it would be appriciated, when you catch Zekrom, it will be sent to the PC, then the game asks would you like to move it to your party, if you could select no so it stays UT, that would be awesome.

I would most likely do that, can you give me a day to figure out if my AR will work. I have been having trouble updating it to the new version. i have the file, but it gives me an error every time I try to do so, I will try my spare AR by tomorrow afternoon, if it works, definitely yes. If not, I am still very inclined to do so.

Migit78

Pokemon Master
Years
I would most likely do that, can you give me a day to figure out if my AR will work. I have been having trouble updating it to the new version. i have the file, but it gives me an error every time I try to do so, I will try my spare AR by tomorrow afternoon, if it works, definitely yes. If not, I am still very inclined to do so.

I can do the cloning for you and just trade it back if you can't get the AR to work.
The update is annoying, you need to download it externally, then unzip and drap and drop the file into the open AR manager progam then hit commit changes.

Lifes-A-Beach

Skilled Trainer
Years
  • Seen May 17, 2013
I can do the cloning for you and just trade it back if you can't get the AR to work.
The update is annoying, you need to download it externally, then unzip and drap and drop the file into the open AR manager progam then hit commit changes.
As I said, I will most likely still do the trade, the error occurs after i drop the file in and it loads 99.9% of the way. :(

rennir

Dragon Friend
Years
  • Seen Jul 15, 2014
Ok how about shiny ho-oh, totodile, beldum, and ralts for all four?

Raith775

Patience is a virtue...
Years
Hey migit! i got a bunch of different zekroms ill give you one of them for the reshiram you got if you can clone it back to me :)

Lifes-A-Beach

Skilled Trainer
Years
  • Seen May 17, 2013
Sorry, but I wont be able to trade for Reshiram until Tuesday... I just realized that I'm extremely busy tomorrow!

Hey migit! i got a bunch of different zekroms ill give you one of them for the reshiram you got if you can clone it back to me :)

Apparently he has your Zekrom covered, are we still going to do the Reshiram deal?

Last edited:

Migit78

Pokemon Master
Years
I can donate a Simisage that you can breed for people if you'd like?

Thanks!

No problem, id prefer UT if you have them
Also what ball is it caught it?

Sorry, but I wont be able to trade for Reshiram until Tuesday... I just realized that I'm extremely busy tomorrow!

Apparently he has your Zekrom covered, are we still going to do the Reshiram deal?

Reshiram deal is still on.
Just remembered to add. Attempt to catch Zekrom in a Luxury Ball (black pokeball) Reshiram is in a preimer ball (white pokeball)
Yep, my life is that boring

rennir

Dragon Friend
Years
  • Seen Jul 15, 2014
Oops. Sorry I wasn't looking. Ok well I think I went through your list so how about a shiny scyther, machamp, Shiny EVd Heracross, and Shiny EVd Charizard? And this is my offer.

Raith775

Patience is a virtue...
Years

I have an UT one adamant in an ultra ball. What time are you available to trade? name some time youll be on and ill meet you on here. :) also if you could clone my shiny snivy when we do the trade too you can keep one for yourself as well.

Lifes-A-Beach

Skilled Trainer
Years
  • Seen May 17, 2013
Thanks!

Reshiram deal is still on.
Just remembered to add. Attempt to catch Zekrom in a Luxury Ball (black pokeball) Reshiram is in a preimer ball (white pokeball)
Yep, my life is that boring

Great! Thank you so much, please don't expect the Zekrom too soon though... It might take 3-4 weeks to get it because I train all my pokemon in my party (my main 5), which takes a long flippin time and I usually only get a chance to play on the weekends.

Also, catching it with a luxury ball will be hard, but I WILL do it for you =)

Back