• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2011] Pokémon Ruby Destiny - Life of Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.

monkeyboi

Pokemon hack/game player
Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2013
this is awsome by beta 3 not being even half done yet it means that it is really long. Now I'm really excited for it. Anyway put as many rivals as you want in it I can take them all on.

I thought you said you were going to do the RoL remake next though.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
2iae83s.jpg

Hai pipz...
I am now currently scripting the third to the last main event in Chapter 4 of the LoG storyline...
Releasing a beta for you to play all 4 chapters isn't really fun, since after the last event in Chapter 4, you'll be automatically be doing the first event in chapter 5, which kinda will ruin your gameplay... :\
Anyways, here's a screenshot of the 3rd to the last event...

1490ayd.jpg

Oh no...
The Dark Organization's causing trouble again. :P

That would be all~

---oOo---​

Seriously? Your adding Johto? If so that is amazing and awesome! Will you catch Lugia as a baby or not? xd

I am still not certain of how youll obtain Lugia, but yeah, I plan to add Johto, all cities of Johto, if possible... :\

Nice Updates... Keep up the good work there Destinedjagold :3. ! The sprites are nice and it was inserted very neat.. I Really like it... and by the way.. Awesome!

-Yasumin

Er, yeah... Thanks.

hey
nice new screens , but why make you a remake of rescue rangers , arent you happy with that you made , i like it
but i am see forward to the remake of RR too
keep it up DJG

Thanks.
And I wanna remake RR because it had a lot of glitches. :)

Whirl Islands?
Johto?
Beta 3 not near half complete?
New rival?
Sprinephy backsprite sprited by Krad?
Got it! ;)

?

Johto! My wish came true! Make that Johto better than Shiny Gold's, k?

And Jagold, the Image didn't arrive yet.

I don't think I can make it better than Shiny Gold, though... :)

Complete Johto? Man Jagold ya sure wanna this lengthened this hack as much as possible :D but that's best thing ya can do :)
Remake RR? Ya sure wanna get rid of those bugs am I right?

I am not sure if it's possible, but I am hoping it will be. :D
Yea, I hate those glitches! :(

A complete johto would be Impossible...We have to work with the limited space we got...and Ruby doesn't have enough room for Both Hevah and Johto...(Correct me if I'm Wrong...) I believe He'll make some parts of Johto accessible...Like in RR...But...What do I Know...<_<

Well...Krad is a very good spriter...Its an Excellent Backsprite...;)

Eheheh... Well, I can try, right? :)

this is awsome by beta 3 not being even half done yet it means that it is really long. Now I'm really excited for it. Anyway put as many rivals as you want in it I can take them all on.

I thought you said you were going to do the RoL remake next though.

Ahahahah! :laugh:
I wanna remake RR first, and besides, someone's already starting to remake RoL... :\

---oOo---​

UltraXTheMagmaDrapion

I regret most of my past behavior here lol.
Years
You are right! We need more RD! LoG isn't enough... But wait! When he finishes R.D., he'll start another thing, I'm sure, or else he'll create something.QUOTE]
You are so totally right, MORE RUBY DESTINY!!!
But yeah, as DJG said, he is gonna remake Rescue Rangers and I recall him once telling me he was gonna remake Reign of Legends too. And yes, knowing DJG and his awesome mind, imagination and creativity, I'm sure he'll have another idea soon after finishing Life of Guardians!
Nice going DJG, Pkmn RD LoG looks AWESOME! I'm actually however not gonna play the beta's and wait for the Finished version (can't get it to patch anyway, and I used a mugs ruby like I should of :/). Also, have you removed the mugsintro? It's really annoying. Anyway I'm always checking this thread as soon as I enter PC! Along with Malachite and Paper Mario Redux...
Keep up the AWESOME work!

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
A complete johto would be Impossible...We have to work with the limited space we got...and Ruby doesn't have enough room for Both Hevah and Johto...(Correct me if I'm Wrong...) I believe He'll make some parts of Johto accessible...Like in RR...But...What do I Know...<_<
I think that too... that's why I asked djg :)
But we have to believe in him... I know he'll do it! :)

Master Terrador

Mostly Dead
Years
Who am I to Question you anyway...You know what your doing after all...Anyways...Nice update...I'm curious about what the Dark organization are up to...Guess I'll have to wait to find out...Oh well...its worth the wait...:)

NatureKeeper

I believe Jagold could use a Hex editor. This way he could put more maps!!

Jagold said:
I don't think I can make it better than shiny gold, though...:)

Jagold I've never stopped expecting Extraordinary hacks since Rescue Rangers. And I know you can get Shiny Gold out of the way!

Last edited:

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
Years
Hey!
Don't you "?" on me!
:)

Anyways, it always looked nice and it always will! (except for the strange bugs of the Masterballs; actually that's not pretty bad either...:))
Good luck!

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
Years
Quote:
Originally Posted by NatureKeeper

Jagold I've never stopped expecting Extraordinary hacks since Rescue Rangers. And I know you can get Shiny Gold out of the way!

"Yes! We all know how good is Zel but I believe that djg can surpass even him"

Hell yeah! Zel is an awesome hacker who created a world-famous masterpiece remake, But DJG is even better! The Ruby Destiny series is better than the official games! Know why? Not only does it have better stories and better features, but it has EMOTION! You never see that in ANY official Pokemon game now do you? Except Mystery Dungeon but even the Ruby Destiny series is better! Hear that DJG? If you stop the series, our lives will have no meaning! Heck, I bet Nintendo is jealous of you! Also, wouldn't it be easier to fix RR's bugs instead of remaking it? Unless you can't, then remaking it is probably the best option. I HATE how the end of it is glitched and has the scripts reset for some reason, so you can't really get a good chance to keep playing after the end. (speaking of the end of RR, the ending was so good, it made me cry! It takes a damn good game for that to happen) Ruby Destiny MUST LIVE ON!!!
..............I'm a fanatic aren't I?

Aww! I posted a really long fanatic comment but my stupid computer messed up!
Well to make it short, Zel is awesome but you're even better! Nintendo is probably jealous of you! Without Ruby Destiny, our lives have no meaning! The Ruby Destiny series MUST LIVE ON!!!

Yep, that kind of sums it up, although I have a lot more to say, I can't type that REALLY long fanatic message again. It's way too long.
Oh! Never mind. It got posted anyway. Yay!

Last edited by a moderator:

monkeyboi

Pokemon hack/game player
Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2013
what? who's making the remake of RoL's?

and i can't wait to take on the dark organization again

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
But DJG is even better! The Ruby Destiny series is better than the official games! Know why? Not only does it have better stories and better features, but it has EMOTION! Ruby Destiny MUST LIVE ON!!!
I absolutely agree with ya!
See djg? Ya cannot stop with RD series.
We all love your hacks and if ya stop we'll be crushed :(

Years
  • Seen May 28, 2009
i cant play the game.. i downloaded the beta 2 version 3.1
i patched it with ruby us rom
then starting the game during the analyzing and unpacking success stuff.. its only a black screen.. waaaa ..why is that??
i wanna play the game :D

and is it near completion?? its a nice hack u know ;)

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years
then starting the game during the analyzing and unpacking success stuff.. its only a black screen.. waaaa ..why is that??

You probably have patching
problems. The Hack worked just fine for me.

And no, I don't think that LoG is near completion.

KieronGames

May be more active
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Nov 24, 2012
Hey ummm DJG i have a question id there any time you face the dark organisation also is there any other guardians in the game

KieronGames

May be more active
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Nov 24, 2012
hey DJG how long does the beta 2 fixed last and i know the secret of VEXTRA FOREST you dont let anyone in because of a script in japenese on a sign
p.s i used walk through walls

ok that was wrong
does anyone know where to get earthquake

Last edited by a moderator:

NatureKeeper

Ok, some replying before taking screenies for Shade Mew:

Maybe ya patched the wrong rom, djg said that ya have to patch Ruby with mugs intro (I hope xD)
That was for Rescue Rangers only...

You probably have patching
problems. The Hack worked just fine for me.

And no, I don't think that LoG is near completion.
Knowing Jagold, he'll be done in less than a month.

I believe not. He still has Johto, the rest of Hevah...

I didn't use the Mugs one and it worked in every hack DJG made! :D
Including RR and RoL.

Me too! However, I discovered some problems.

hey DJG how long does the beta 2 fixed last and i know the secret of VEXTRA FOREST you dont let anyone in because of a script in japenese on a sign
p.s i used walk through walls

Cheating in games makes people treat you like a rookie. Take this as an advice.

ok that was wrong
does anyone know where to get earthquake

It's not released in LOG yet...

KieronGames

May be more active
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Nov 24, 2012
my first message was wrong soon your aloud in VEXTRA FOREST and the japenese is a glitch and i dont need earthquake i beat the 4th gym but here my question:
When you want to play a new beta and you have your save file but dont want to start again...how do you play off from where you ended
p.s. i beat beta 2 fixed YAY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back