• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the song above you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
9/10

I've watched the Total Drama series and that song is stuck in my head. (It airs on ABC3 in Australia)

Now, my fave from the dubstep master himself - Skrillex!

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Hikari10 said:
Is it me or did I see this earlier? Anyways, sort of average.

It could be you but I'm not sure. It could be that I posted songs from Relient K before.

Anyway, 10/10 that's also my favorite Skrillex song.

Random fact: The album this song is also called Eye On It and it's currently #1 on the Billboard 200, the first Christian album to do so since 1997. So congrats to Tobymac. :D

WillPowerPedro

https://soundcloud.com/cammdavidson
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jan 9, 2022
9 / 10
I love Imagine Dragons. My favorite song by them is Its Time.

Gotye - Thanks for your Time
Gotye is hands-down one of the best artist out here these days. I love this song so much and I will be posting him alot here. Sorry it is on youtuberepeater... it is that good of a song to me. He is one of my biggest inspirations.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
I kind of despise Gotye because of how overplayed "Somebody I Use To Know" (and annoying) is, but that wasn't bad at all. 7.5/10

Rate this song from The Lumineers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back