• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Island [v2.1] - Gen 9, Battle vs yourself, Habitat List and more

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Apr 20, 2015
hey great game i love it, I'm at rank 8D now and i wonder about few things,
first how to view my pokemons ivs,
second how to close the background music i like to listen to music on soundcloud while playing,
third where can i find\buy link stone to evolve haunter and scyther,
forth is there rare pokemons in every area ? if yes then how to know rare pokemons and it's encounter %?

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2024
hey great game i love it, I'm at rank 8D now and i wonder about few things,
first how to view my pokemons ivs,
second how to close the background music i like to listen to music on soundcloud while playing,
third where can i find\buy link stone to evolve haunter and scyther,
forth is there rare pokemons in every area ? if yes then how to know rare pokemons and it's encounter %?
  1. Talk with Scientist at last floor on hotel. Only after you beat the game.
  2. F1 and uncheck "Play BGM and ME".
  3. Rank 9 in Pokémon Market. Scyther must hold Metal Coat.
  4. What is rare for you, do you mean legendary pokémon like Entei/Deoxys? If so, no. If you mean rare pokémon like Kecleon on Plains that have 1% chance of encounter rate, then on few areas.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 3, 2015
Hello there. Me and my sister recently started playing this game and she was wondering how to evolve her eevee into an espeon. You mentioned that the evolution was similar to pokemon XD. I googled about it and it mentions about a sun shard.

Can you please confirm if I'm in the right track. If yes, where can we find a sun shard?

Thanks for this wonderful game.

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2024
Hello there. Me and my sister recently started playing this game and she was wondering how to evolve her eevee into an espeon. You mentioned that the evolution was similar to pokemon XD. I googled about it and it mentions about a sun shard.

Can you please confirm if I'm in the right track. If yes, where can we find a sun shard?

Thanks for this wonderful game.
Yes! On Pokémon Market starting on Rank 9.

Absolumont

Obsessive Clothes Shopper
Years
Okay so I got to the Sea area and it's really put me off, scaring me. Is there anyway that I can get a map of the area to help me explore it?

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2024

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
I redownloaded this game to my new computer and I'm getting script errors, which doesn't make any sense considering the last update you did was a few months ago and it worked fine without having to do anything else.

EDIT: I see others have this issue as well, I'll try the steps to fixing this myself.

Years
  • Seen Mar 4, 2020
This might be a bit of an odd question, but here goes. I really like the player trainer that looks like Hilbert from BW, and I was wondering, is there any way for me to get the files for his overworld and stuff so I can play as him in other RPGMaker games as well?

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2024
I redownloaded this game to my new computer and I'm getting script errors, which doesn't make any sense considering the last update you did was a few months ago and it worked fine without having to do anything else.

EDIT: I see others have this issue as well, I'll try the steps to fixing this myself.
What are these "script errors". Did you follow the three first instructions on Readme?

This might be a bit of an odd question, but here goes. I really like the player trainer that looks like Hilbert from BW, and I was wondering, is there any way for me to get the files for his overworld and stuff so I can play as him in other RPGMaker games as well?
Attached. Source: http://lolrobinlol.deviantart.com/art/Hilbert-for-R-S-E-300170611

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
What are these "script errors". Did you follow the three first instructions on Readme?

Attached. Source: http://lolrobinlol.deviantart.com/art/Hilbert-for-R-S-E-300170611

It happens usually after I do a reset with F12, at this point I am yet to make a save file so it takes me back to the language select screen. It could be I might be hitting the wrong button for all I know as it says "No such method error" when I try to click the down arrow key to select English when I do a soft reset, I'm gonna do another couple of tests to be sure.

EDIT: Yeah I wasn't hitting the wrong key when selecting the language I learned. As I said this is after I do a reset with a new game. I am doing these resets to get a decent nature for my starter obviously if it helps you pinpoint how and why I'm getting this crash.

LyyA0RH.png

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Nov 17, 2023
Hi FL or are planning to add Pokemon with the 6th generation and the graphics of fighting such as in Pokemon Crimsom skies?

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2024
It happens usually after I do a reset with F12, at this point I am yet to make a save file so it takes me back to the language select screen. It could be I might be hitting the wrong button for all I know as it says "No such method error" when I try to click the down arrow key to select English when I do a soft reset, I'm gonna do another couple of tests to be sure.

EDIT: Yeah I wasn't hitting the wrong key when selecting the language I learned. As I said this is after I do a reset with a new game. I am doing these resets to get a decent nature for my starter obviously if it helps you pinpoint how and why I'm getting this crash.

Spoiler:
Wow, thanks for the report! A very rare bug!

Hi FL or are planning to add Pokemon with the 6th generation and the graphics of fighting such as in Pokemon Crimsom skies?
Yes! I'm not sure about the graphics, maybe I release as add-on.

Back