• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Clash of the Hardcore Battlers!Team V vs Team G

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
The 2 teams r battling, 1 team has rock, psy, and lightening types, and another has ghost, dark, and poison types (tried to make it good vs evil, and type advantages even, rock stronger vs poison while ghost strong vs psy, dark stronger vs psy, and psystrong vs poison).
The Vicious Team tries to battle and destory towns, while keeping theirs alive, which is an old town in a desert, and could easily be taken over if they let it happen... The other team, Glorious Team tries to stop them, but they aint so nice either, as they break V's town and dont hold back ever while battling the other team... Many r grateful for The G Team (short for glorious), but think they act the same as The V Team (short for vicious), and dont act too nicely... each team has 6 members, each trainer: 3 pokemon of the main types (psy, rock, lightening, VS ghost, poison, and dark) since ghost types mixed a bit (ie sableye and gengar), try to use those as just the ghost types not as dark or poison types b/c only 6 ghosts exist *not including the pre-evos* --also try and use pokemon only of that type *xcept ghost types* like for example alakasm is pure psy, and ubreon is pure dark, ill let flying types also be included and only count as the one type such as Murkrow, or Natu, or Noctowl,although murkrow will be at a disadvantage vs rock which leads into not having tyranitar for the rock side *its reistant to dark,ghost, and poison for having its dual types,and wouldnt be fair, but you can use solrock/lunatone although it would have a disadvantage towards ghost and dark types-- FINALLY WHEN PPL RUN OUT OF POKE TO USE B/C EACH TEAM HAS 2 TRAINERS WHO USE THE MAIN TYPES (2 POISON,GHOST, & DARK, 2 PSY,THUNDER, AND ROCK) SINCE THERE ARE LIKE ONLY 3 PURE DARKS, YOU CAN USE MURKROW, SNEASEL, AND TYRANITAR Ill start, try and make ur profile like mine: (i used mean looking/acting pokemon like arbok to fit the Vicious part of the team name, so its more realistic, but you dont have to although it would make more sense, and for Team G, they r mean too, so they can also use mean looking pokemon, like for electric: jolteon, but not as necessary)
Name: LDr. Rank
Team V/G: V
Pokemon type/specialty: Poison
Pokemon: Crobat, Arbok, Seviper
History/optional, but when u start give some kind of short story at least: Leader of Team V, and has started the team w/ friends for fun, but turned it into something alot more serious and deadly. take no revenge unless the victim was close or member of team V... not rivals with team G ldr. but does enjoy the victores which he recieves quite often, as he is a proud ldr.
^^if the above part for the intro confused you, pm me and ill try 2 better explain^^
*pokemon unable to be used: girafarig (type also normal and would be reisistant to ghost), any grass/dark pokemon, and water/dark pokemon, tyranitar on G teams rock side *as stated above*, no legendaries, no steel types (magneton,jirachi,metagross), no ancient pokemon like aerodactyl or unown b/c it would be disadvantage for team V as no anceints/legendaries are availabe that count as poi,gho,dark... WONT EVER POST THIS LONG AGAIN, SORRY JSUT FOR INTRO THATS ALL

Last edited:
Years
OOc: i hope what your sig. says isnt true, cuz then i would have 2 miss u in my rp... but at least for now we can still rp, also if using thunder as specialy you have to put as G (maybe typo cuz g/v are close on keyboard but just fyi... this OOC means u r in...
IC: As i stayed to protect our frail town while my other members were destryoing the neighboring towns, i saw a pathetic grunt from the Team G side and laughed at him... No1 from the G that wasnt the leader dared have the courage to ever battle me let alone look at me... I was insulted for him jsut being here, but that's probably what they wanted, i respected that, they were jsut like us mean on purpose... i sent out arbok and seviser to tunnel underground as i hid behind a broken building (this town was really falling apart), and had crobat quickly fly quietly through the air to sneak up behind him... ready to use sludgebomb at a direct hit on his head...

Last edited:

Aggron91

init
Years
name, joe jamerson
Team V/G: g
Pokemon type/specialty: rock
Pokemon: golem onix and donphan
History/optional, but when u start give some kind of short story at least: leader of tm g, (if available) been in to pokemon from and early age, first pokemon phanphy, strong and proud...

Aggron91

init
Years
i hid behind a large boulder, the decoy had worked perfectly i saw the crowbat flying towards him, "golem, rock throw!!!" golem threw a huge rock at the crowbat, it had a direct hit, i saw the leader of v, he had seen me...

Years
first of all its pping to say another person is a decoy, second of all you cant say its a direct hit, as its pping to control what happens 2 other chars *unless npc which i will make as we go along*, and third of all u double posted... i will let u in but remember there r rules here too...
(because of u pping ill just say another trainer tried to attack crobat)
IC: Crobat used steel wing to silently cut through the rocks, but didnt know where they came from, i had it quikcly rise up so *hopefully*the trainer wouldnt know what happened if he heard the rocks hit the ground... crobat used shadow ball in the high air, and then charged with steel wing, *my pokemon was ready for rock, electric and psy types as it knew shadow ball, steel wing, crunch, and sludgebomb... ready to steel wing a rock type, shadowball or crunch a psy type or sludge bomb to trap a electric type leaving their def down and opening their weakness in def* shadow ball was jsut like my corbat it was powerful, and fast, and charged right at golem... i laughed silently to myself as i hid behind the building... having the ready to have my snake pokemon strike...

Aggron91

init
Years
ooc - sorry sorry sorry

ic- the crowbat charged at golem, charging up a steel wing attack, "golem hyper beam!" he charged up and just before he was struck by the crowbat, he let rip with the attack...

Years
crobat quickly folded its wings to embrace the attack, as itwings were almsot impenetrable, the shadow ball was still coming, as crobat easily took the hyper beam. :bandit:

Years
umm you can just do that unless u mean u returned the golem... my snakes both attacked him underground and used crunch and posion fang along with poison tail and iron tail, both using sludgebomb... my pokemon were all prepared for all psy, ghost, rock, ice, grass, & ground pokemon... he didnt stand a chance... all i did was wait a few seconds... literally

Years
i siad in the posts above my seviper and arbok went underground... read above if u dont beleive... plus u said "I disapeered underground..." and i was confused as how u disapeared unground after u returned golem...

Years
kirby00 said:
OOc: i hope what your sig. says isnt true, cuz then i would have 2 miss u in my rp... but at least for now we can still rp, also if using thunder as specialy you have to put as G (maybe typo cuz g/v are close on keyboard but just fyi... this OOC means u r in...
IC: As i stayed to protect our frail town while my other members were destryoing the neighboring towns, i saw a pathetic grunt from the Team G side and laughed at him... No1 from the G that wasnt the leader dared have the courage to ever battle me let alone look at me... I was insulted for him jsut being here, but that's probably what they wanted, i respected that, they were jsut like us mean on purpose... i sent out arbok and seviser to tunnel underground as i hid behind a broken building (this town was really falling apart), and had crobat quickly fly quietly through the air to sneak up behind him... ready to use sludgebomb at a direct hit on his head...
i siad in the posts above my seviper and arbok went underground... read above if u dont beleive... plus u said "I disapeered underground..." and i was confused as how u disapeared unground after u returned golem...

Years
THIS IS BEING CANCELED... NOT ENOUGH POSTS I WILL REMAKE AS ANOTHER RP... FOR NE1 WHO WANTED TO JOIN, JOIN THE NEW 1 CALLED : ETERNAL WAR: Battlers!Team V vs Team G

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back