• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My very first official fakemon art!

Zephdo

Pokemon Honor and Glory Co-Director
Years
attachment.php

So yeah, Everybody meet Kelplo, The Tiny Puddle Pokémon! This little dude's the Water Type Starter given to new and aspiring Trainers of the Ibaro Region.

Not sure if I'm on the right track. I feel like I've still got a long long way to go. Plese help me improve. I want to design a lot of Pokémon/Fakemon that everybody will "learn" to love. Right now, I'm kinda following James Turner's greatest advice: A good Pokémon design looks like it can be "befriended". Not sure how will I create a Legendary that looks like "your future buddy".

I've used Medibang Paint to make this one. Followed this tutorial right here:
https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca8...0.D_iQd0iBQejgH00qZbsJ9kj0A9mWfRFVf29_Crc8SQ0

(please be nice to me lol. Also, even if it doesn't look good.. Please do not steal lol. I've really worked hard on this one. Thank you~)

Last edited:

JayClevenger

Banned
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 24, 2022
Not yet. But soon I will have. Anyway, I need another help from you. I hope you can help me here. I need to make a template for one of my websites. I even don't have better knowledge of how to do it. I started reading a pdf guide https://masterbundles.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/04/a4-1_merged-2.pdf Basically, here is a step-by-step guide on how to do a template. I would like to follow this guide. But your suggestion is highly appreciated.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jul 20, 2022
your artwork looks awesome! I liked that very much.
which drawing tools do you use? A mouse or a drawing tablet?
If you use a mouse I recommend you get a drawing tablet.
Personally I use Medibang Paint with a xp-pen artist 16 (2nd Generation) display drawing pad, it feel more nature to draw with a pressure senstivity digital pen rather than use a mouse.

Back