• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Other

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
Years
  • Seen Nov 23, 2023
When creating a character, how much do you focus on their place in the world and relation to other characters? Do you make sure your character has something to relate them to the others, or you create them in isolation and create a connection in the RP?

Years
I honestly don't go out of my way to relate my character to others or to make them related to the central plot usually. I have done the former, such as with Kade, my Z character, being tied somewhat to Brie, who was Chura's. I've never done the latter because it always feels like a way to try and make yourself more central than other people and I don't like people approaching RPs with that attitude.

Back