• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PMD: Explorers of Sky Mafia

impulse~

Hosts wouldn't reveal the slightest information about it? i agree
it would help us in both ways, were it a blocked kill or a protected player. in one way, a dialga's subject'd be revealed to wigglytuff, in the other wigglytuff'd know that who they protected was a good person

it seems to not be fair to dialga, non?

and, and, about xDestroy.
flavor text shouldnot be read into nor will it confirm or deny anything

if by assumption the sableye wasnt there for the kill, would dialga do the kill by their own?

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
Hi everyone, sorry for the late phase shift. Some pretty serious shit happened this last night and I've had to deal with it this morning. I didn't get any sleep last night so I feel asleep as soon as I got home. I'll have the shift up in a few minutes.

As for the flavor text, what I mean is that I'm not going to give information about what happened or didn't happen at night outside of someone getting sent back. The text only relates to if a person was sent to the past or not. Trying to read into the text further than that is a waste of time as it is literally just flavor text. I'll never give information about what actions the PRs took. Responding to impulse~: the Mafia member who submits their kill PM last is the one that carries out the kill.

Shift coming soon.

Trev

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
Night 1

Evidence left behind by Dialga's subjects alerted the members of Wigglytuff's Guild of the break-in. Frantically, they discussed among themselves what their course of action could be. Suspicions of each other ran high, but no conclusion to banish someone was reached.

Defeated - No One

Rules

Courtesy of Bidoof FTW

• All Pokecommunity rules apply.
  • Votes must be formatted as [Vote] Player. Failure to do so may result in your vote not being counted.
  • Missing two votes in a row will result in your removal from the game and your replacement.
  • Do not share your PMs! Furthermore, all game related conversation should be kept to this thread or to specified Discord chats.
  • If you are killed, you are dead. You get one death post that may not contain any in-game information. After that, you?re barred from haunting the thread.
  • Do not post in the thread during the night phase.
  • You cannot abstain. However, you are free to change your votes.
  • In the event of a tie for lynch votes, a coin toss will determine who gets lynched.

Players

Trev as Game Master
Nakuzami as ???
Kitty as ???
gimmepie as ???
jdthebud as ???
Bidoof FTW as ???
impulse~ as ???
xDestroy as ???
Miah as ???
Easy Money Sniper as ???

The phase will shift at 6:00 p.m. EST (+5) on July 23rd!

Spoiler:

Trev

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
Day 2

Chatot had no news today. Something seems amiss.

Defeated - No One

Rules

Courtesy of Bidoof FTW

• All Pokecommunity rules apply.
  • Votes must be formatted as [Vote] Player. Failure to do so may result in your vote not being counted.
  • Missing two votes in a row will result in your removal from the game and your replacement.
  • Do not share your PMs! Furthermore, all game related conversation should be kept to this thread or to specified Discord chats.
  • If you are killed, you are dead. You get one death post that may not contain any in-game information. After that, you?re barred from haunting the thread.
  • Do not post in the thread during the night phase.
  • You cannot abstain. However, you are free to change your votes.
  • In the event of a tie for lynch votes, a coin toss will determine who gets lynched.

Players

Trev as Game Master
Nakuzami as ???
Kitty as ???
gimmepie as ???
jdthebud as ???
Bidoof FTW as ???
impulse~ as ???
xDestroy as ???
Miah as ???
Easy Money Sniper as ???

The phase will shift at 6:00 p.m. EST (+5) on July 25th!

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 11, 2023
Either the nurse is having one hell of a game, or the mafia is just...inactive

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
Years
Wow, again??

Also apparently tied lynches will result in a no lynch. I'm of the opinion we should actually try to lynch someone today so we have some information.

Trev

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
Also apparently tied lynches will result in a no lynch.

Hi. This is incorrect. Lynches will fail if they do not reach a majority of living players (i.e. more players than a hypothetical other side could beat - with the current numbers, this would be 5 people voting for one person). Tied lynches are still decided by coin flip.

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
Years
The thing is that since everyone besides xDestroy managed to post yesterday I'm more inclined to believe there was a Nurse save last night. Not sure about N0 though.

[Vote] xDestroy

Maybe this will get him talking.

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
Years
I'm not sure that the inactivity is correlated to in-game activity, so I'm less inclined to vote xDestroy.

I find Impulse's question about night kills to be incredibly specific and honestly I'm considering it as a slip. So I'm going to go ahead and [Vote] Impulse~

Years
I'm not sure that the inactivity is correlated to in-game activity, so I'm less inclined to vote xDestroy.

I find Impulse's question about night kills to be incredibly specific and honestly I'm considering it as a slip. So I'm going to go ahead and [Vote] Impulse~

Which question was that? I think I missed it.

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
Years

I disagree, if they were mafia wouldn't they just ask in their chat? No reason to use the thread for that.

impulse~

[Vote] Bidoof FTW you have some explaining to do.

I asked the question here because everyone was most of you were ganging up on xDestroy for the hyphotesis that the kill failed because of inactivity. it's not likely, because there are two pok?mon that can do that, namely dialga and sableye. if one of them is inactive, the other can do the kill instead of the other.
i thought i'd ask here to make everyone understand.

Last edited:

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
Years
[Vote] xDestroy

Having thought about it, this makes sense to me. I agree with jd.
What exactly do you agree with?

I asked the question here because everyone was most of you were ganging up on xDestroy for the hyphotesis that the kill failed because of inactivity. it's not likely, because there are two pok?mon that can do that, namely dialga and sableye. if one of them is inactive, the other can do the kill instead of the other.
Except you asked the original question on D1. We didn't bandwagon xDestroy for inactivity until today, D2.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years

this

screams

scum ping

Vote impulse~

Bidoof FTW

Years
Hosts wouldn't reveal the slightest information about it? i agree
it would help us in both ways, were it a blocked kill or a protected player. in one way, a dialga's subject'd be revealed to wigglytuff, in the other wigglytuff'd know that who they protected was a good person

it seems to not be fair to dialga, non?

and, and, about xDestroy.

if by assumption the sableye wasnt there for the kill, would dialga do the kill by their own?

A couple things off of this combination of posts.

1. You instantly countering my post with a vote on me makes every gut feeling in me want to think even harder that you're scum.
2. I did bold the question, but I didn't see the part about it being in reference to xDestroy, so I'm willing to believe you for now, even though none of the votes I saw on xdestroy day1 said anything about his activity.
3. It's Dusknoir, not Dialga, that is a mafia member, which to me makes me think you aren't mafia because why would you be saying the wrong pokemon if you were one of them, unless you were playing some game of ignorance.

[Unvote] Impulse~

Other than that, I feel like these votes on xDestroy are just taking advantage of someone who is too inactive to even respond, and I won't be joining them.

Bidoof FTW

Years
Actually, no. The only person who said anything about xDestroy being a subject of inactivity was me, and I didn't even vote him.

Your OMGUS vote rubs me too much the wrong way. I'd rather lynch you than the guy who is probably not going to even post today. [Vote] Impulse~

Back