• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Ryen

Who's idea should we use for the second gym? (Ideas posted in the thread)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

herojelly

PMD Puzzle!
Years
Ok here's peak of some of the tiles that
are going to be used for the water city/town (The water gym's gym leader will be ryushin).

capture329yb5.png

Please comment!​
Those look sorta like Allistar's Tiles... Are they? Just curious.

Looking good! But what's with all the steam?

*bonks into everything... again...*

shinylugia249

I'm back
Years
  • Seen Sep 29, 2016
Yeah they're edits of his, he's already credited (check the first post).

I'll be updating today with a video of a storyline related event.

sonic smash down

Where those that train, train hard!
Years
Its not steam dude if you played the vid that city is close to that snowtop watever city. srry dont remember the name that well man. anyways cant wait to see the vid dude. and hopefully my edits come out ok as well.

shinylugia249

I'm back
Years
  • Seen Sep 29, 2016
Update Time!

Spoiler Alert!

Here's the storyline video I prosimed before:

Spoiler:

Screens!

Spoiler:

Last edited:

sonic smash down

Years
saw it on youtube and it was great not spoilin anything though for people who havent seen it yet but it was a great idea

ryushin5

In College YAY! :3
Years
nice sl real that so that pokemon came out of the portal nice i guess i'll find out the rest of when i play the game.

shinylugia249

I'm back
Years
  • Seen Sep 29, 2016
I guess i'll reveal some info.
Duskull was one of the researchers pokemon that perished during the explosion that's supposed to take place after the gitantina appearance. He'll reveal more previous events as you travel around ryen, such as the story behind cyrus' childhood.

sonic smash down

Years
i see now thats asome. random quest.: how can a ghost pokemon die??? :P anyways watevs. its a great ide none the less and i like how you set it up dude.

shinylugia249

I'm back
Years
  • Seen Sep 29, 2016
All the typos and errors have already been fixed.
I,m putting together another update that i'll put up later today.

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
Years
After watching that storyline video, my anticipation for this game just went up a lot more. It looks really good in motion. Nice animation and effects.

shinylugia249

I'm back
Years
  • Seen Sep 29, 2016
Yeah it took a while to get the animations to work at the right speed and frames, but the outcome was great (The energy spheres were ripped from megaman starforce).

Here's the mini update.
A slightly updated intro:

Screens!:

1:
capture351ti5.png

2:
capture352yp2.png

3:
capture353zs9.png

4:
capture354xd5.png

5:
capture355eh7.png

Code:
1: You're sleeping
2: You wake up
3 & 4: You're watching the news broadcast.
5: You forget your Pokemon.

Here are some screens of the redesinged SS.Citrus!

capture345hr0.png

capture346qp8.png

capture347fh3.png

capture348qi7.png

capture349ou0.png

capture350xv6.png

Please Comment!​

Last edited:

TeddiursaFan

is a TeddiursaFan
Years
  • Seen Jan 8, 2013
Nice screens on the ship. I also liked how you did the scene with it showing the pokeball after the character leaves the room.

shinylugia249

I'm back
Years
  • Seen Sep 29, 2016
Yeah the screen scrolls down after you leave. The player will find out he forgot his pokemon after he leaves the boat.

Last edited:

TeddiursaFan

is a TeddiursaFan
Years
  • Seen Jan 8, 2013
You can tell he forgets and you even said. You even told me before hand about the event.

sonic smash down

Years
nice little new idea though but does the boat leave. man that would s#ck if i left my pokemon on the boat and it left. id be like "......... ummm.......o sh....."

shinylugia249

I'm back
Years
  • Seen Sep 29, 2016
Yeah the boat leaves and Oak lends you one of his pokemon, chikorita, totodile, and cindaquil.

sonic smash down

Years
ahh so thats y you need the new starter. man losing a team that won you the kanto championships thats gotta hurt badly

Hall Of Famer

Born as Hall of Famer
Years
This game is looking good so far. Too bad I'm unable to be here to support your game project as often as I used to due to my tough college schedule. However, I'll always keep an eye on your game project and hopefully this one will become one of the best among all those fan games. Have a good time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back