• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

That New Guy

Flaahgra

Toxic Overlord
Years
Hey guys, just wanted to say that I'm new here. I've always loved Pokemon but I merely kept discussion about it amongst my friends. Well, now I'm here! :D

Years
Well hey there, welcome to PC! You're in the right place for Pokémon then my friend, this place has it all!

It was a very vage introduction though, what are you mostly interested in about pokémon?

lloebet

[color=#58FAD0][font=geo][u][i]Ancient[/i][/u][/fo
Years
There are tons of places on this forum to discuss pokemon, ask questions, etc etc.
If you have questions on anything feel free to ask bold blue named people. Welcome to Pokecommunity and Enjoy your stay!

Flaahgra

Toxic Overlord
Years
Aha. Sorry for the short introduction. Mainly I'm just interested on the way they look. I can't explain it, but it is a lot of fun to just go catch 'em and fill up my Pokedex. Especially if they aren't exactly common. :B

lloebet

[color=#58FAD0][font=geo][u][i]Ancient[/i][/u][/fo
Years
SO you like to catch hard to find, hard to reach, hard to obtain pokemon. It's nice to "catch em' all" I did that once it's a pridefull feat. I'm sure you could start a thread concerning hard to get pokemon. Or make a "Pokemon Hunters" club. None the less.

Years
Hello and welcome to PC. There's plenty of Pokemon and non Pokemon sections here on PC so you'll find lots of areas to participate in. Enjoy your stay and if you want any help, you can ask me.

Years
I chucked a bit when I read that you're also known as Snorlax when clicking your name, haha. xD; Welcome to PC, Flaahgra! Anything you'd like to be called? ^_^

But yeah, of course we all love Pokemon here. There's lots of different fans on PC ranging from people who only got into it during the 4-5h generation or those who have been fans since the very beginning (like myself). Sadly most of my friends don't actively play Pokemon so it's hard to talk with them about it, but that's why it's great to be part of a huge community like this one. I totally agree with you though, I'm more for how the Pokemon look than anything else, and collecting is a really fun part of Pokemon for me as well. :3

Aanyway, I really hope you have fun here! If you'd like a mentor to show you around the section(s) of your choice, you're more than welcome to apply over at our Adoption Center. Have fun and I'll see you around~

Years
Hey guys, just wanted to say that I'm new here. I've always loved Pokemon but I merely kept discussion about it amongst my friends. Well, now I'm here! :D

Hi Flaahgra, welcome!

Any nicknames you want to be called? I have a nickname - Hikari.

At PC, we all love Pokemon. We have fans from all over the world, ranging from those who have been long-time fans to those who only started very recently. I may not have any friends who play Pokemon but that didn't stop me from joining! Pokemon is actually one of the coolest franchises I ever got to see, from that moment when I got a Pikachu plushie as a kid to when I started my current love towards Oshawott. And don't let my age fool you, I still play Pokemon at 20.

Do you have any fave characters or Pokemon btw? We'd love to get to know you more as a member.

Well, have fun and I'm always open for VMs!

- Hikari10

Back