• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

[Completed] Pokemon Raptor Version

<~F.M.P~>

I got you whistling Blue Box!
Years
Oh I apologize...there were a few questions I read last page that were Directed at me, but I never answered them

The game Is roughly 65 MB, may be smaller when OG releases it ;)

Actually the game can speed up if and only if you're not on your bike in game...Just hold down the X button and the game speeds up...Even in battle but you have to keep the button held down

The game is Roughly 4 hours of play time...depending upon how late at night you're trying to stay up to play it 0_o

Last edited:

Master Terrador

Mostly Dead
Years
Oh I apologize...there were a few questions I read last page that were Directed at me, but I never answered them

The game Is roughly 25 MB May be smaller when OG releases it ;)

Actually the game can speed up if and only if you're not on your bike in game...Just hold down the X button and the game speeds up...Even in battle but you have to keep the button held down

The game is Roughly 4 hours of play time...depending upon how late at night you're trying to stay up to play it 0_o

Excellent...
I Love the VBA Turbo Feature...
So Now Its Perfect...

Its Getting Closer and Closer...
So Very Exciting~

<~F.M.P~>

I got you whistling Blue Box!
Years
May take longer actually...That's how long it took for me to get to Peakland town Itself...Sorreh lol...My Advice...Train up...Or you're dead.

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
Years
Well, it's probably longer with the trainers, besides, he knew more than we do. Besides, even if it's short, it'll still be a great game. It is almost out, I am actually pretty excited. It's different for everyone. For someone it might take 3 1/2 hours to complete, or it might be more like 12 hours for someone else.

Tudj

HeartGold :P
Years
Wow this is looking great, some awesome screenies, and the background in battle is impressive to.

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2016
Alright guys! I've get Raptor back from F.M.P. And I'm now fixing some bugs ( just a few ) and improve some graphics. Release date will be ANNOUNCE tomorow. So stay tune for it!

Ku-Ri-Boh!

Silent Trainer...
Years
I almost couldn't stop screaming when i read the post. Now that i've returned back to my sense, i'm posting :P

Omega"God"on and F.M.P. , Thanks a lot! My Shaymin will offer you the greatest gratitude

Atomic Reactor

Well, fmp, did you have like a lv 100 arceus when playtesting? and did you have any traner battles?
Cause if you had a lv 100, it would def speed up the gameplay. Double that if theyr werent any trainers.

Freak A

Back !!!
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2013
Well i think he was playtesting at debug mode so it must have took him a short time

Birdybot

-insert witty phrase here-
Years
Maybe he edited a little bit to give himself the Arceus to make things a lot easier? Then he'd probably edit it back to normal or something.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen May 10, 2021
I wake up at 6:00 and no release date! =P
I'm eagerly awaiting this game, hope to hear from you soon.

Back